SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Health
Reload this Page Daily Pot Use Relieves Stress Long-term

Health General Health Discussion

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Chadd77

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-17, 05:45 AM
Daily Pot Use Relieves Stress Long-term

Administrator
Washington State University researchers have found evidence supporting an already popular theory: that regular cannabis users stay more relaxed in stressful situations.

The study, published recently in the journal Psychopharmacology, found that daily — or “chronic” — cannabis users were significantly calmer than non-users when subjected to a barrage of physiological and psychosocial stressors – even though all of the participants were sober on the day of testing.

“This study is actually quite novel and new and different from those that have been previously conducted,” said Carrie Cuttler, an assistant clinical professor in WSU’s psychology department and the lead author of the study.

Cuttler said only a small amount of research has examined the relationship between cannabis use and stress, and much of it relies on self-reported data. As might be expected, most survey respondents list “relaxation” or “stress relief” among the top reasons they use pot on a regular basis, she said.

WSU study suggests marijuana use can relieve stress | The Bellingham Herald
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-17, 05:49 AM

Superior Freak
Good article and this is indeed true.. I have not smoked in a couple of days and I feel different then when I'm smoking....
I'm much more happier, thinkful and just relaxed... all around good mood, but it also depends on the strains... not all strains are created equal...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-17, 05:54 AM

Administrator
I tried it once or twice as a teen. I'd try it again if I knew it was good. It's one of those things I can't be bothered to really look into though. I'm sure it's easy to get good shit in Cali. I'm just more interested in hormona.
Old 08-02-17, 05:58 AM

Superior Freak
Helps a lot with the appetite... but you got to be careful with the sugar cravings

juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 08-02-17, 05:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Helps a lot with the appetite... but you got to be careful with the sugar cravings

You gotta try mk-677 once you run out of GH.
Old 08-02-17, 06:00 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You gotta try mk-677 once you run out of GH.
I have... I took mk677 , lgd and GW

Old 08-02-17, 06:01 AM

Superior Freak
I just ordered 3 more kits... I'm not running out as of now

Old 08-02-17, 07:10 AM

Superior Freak

rado likes this.
Old 08-02-17, 11:40 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I tried it once or twice as a teen. I'd try it again if I knew it was good. It's one of those things I can't be bothered to really look into though. I'm sure it's easy to get good shit in Cali. I'm just more interested in hormona.
I can send you some
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post

I don't get "munchies".....i like sugar whether or not I smoke lol...
Old 08-02-17, 12:59 PM

Founding Member
I smoked a ton a weed when I was younger and I've witnessed daily pot use in some of my friends growing up. And one of the conclusions I came to was that it makes you dumber. No way you think as clear as when you are sober. You think differently but at least for me not in the same way.
chuckz28 likes this.
Old 08-02-17, 01:35 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I smoked a ton a weed when I was younger and I've witnessed daily pot use in some of my friends growing up. And one of the conclusions I came to was that it makes you dumber. No way you think as clear as when you are sober. You think differently but at least for me not in the same way.
Mehhhh... I agree to a certain extent... if you are a regular pot head that just sits all day on the couch then yes... It's more of a psychological thing ..
If you are productive then it's beneficial... fuck.... eddie bravo rolls high as fuck and he is one of the best BJJ practitioners out there... and joe Rogan is a smart mofo...as I said it's the productivity.. don't mine me..im high right now

Old 08-02-17, 03:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
It made them dumber then...pot doesn't make you dumb lol

I've lifted and have done bjj while I've smoked. I can tell you this for a fact, I concentrate better the times I've smoked.

Many guys I roll with smoke and smoke while they've practiced. As a matter of fact, the other day i had smoked a bit before doing shoulder workouts
Old 08-02-17, 03:53 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
It made them dumber then...pot doesn't make you dumb lol

I've lifted and have done bjj while I've smoked. I can tell you this for a fact, I concentrate better the times I've smoked.

Many guys I roll with smoke and smoke while they've practiced. As a matter of fact, the other day i had smoked a bit before doing shoulder workouts
You are the dumbest puto on the forum... brb getting some bac water

Old 08-02-17, 06:39 PM

Founding Member
Both you guys prove my point! lol

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0