SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Health
Reload this Page 200 mg/week and still lethargic

Health General Health Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By helix139

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-17, 04:46 PM
200 mg/week and still lethargic

Superior Newbie
I have been on my current regime for three months now and am very strong and have no aches and pains. I wake morning with wood and have a crazy sex drive. Problem is I am so tired most days. If I can remain focused at work or on a project at home, I'm good. The doctor has me on Adderall 10 mg twice a day as I'm going back to school. I take it most days just once as sometimes it puts me to sleep. (I do have ADHD and it helps with motivation.) I know this has been beaten like a dead horse, but it's very frustrating. My labs did two months ago "were good." per the doctor, whom I trust and he'd give me anything I needed, but he went on to say that my testosterone was a little low...he wants it ~ 1000, and my cholesterol was borderline...I eat shit at work....someone always brings doughnuts and other crap to work. I'm eating more cleaner...like a fifty-year-old instead of a teenager.
I'm taking 200mg of test cyp twice a week and have been doing sub q as it's easier and quicker. I have a sock drawer full of Arimidex, but I never really needed it. My e2 without the blocker was ~ 40, and on it, I was 17. I would take 1/4 pill once a week because more would kill my sex drive. I sleep most days about six to seven hours and drink a gallon of water most days. My family and I just ran a 5k two days ago, and I finished in 31 minutes. My workouts run about 45 minutes to an hour.
With confidence, I can say that my labs are spot on what everyone would consider normal. I hate the bro science that everyone has...I'd like to know what folks are taking if they feel fantastic. What is your formula for feeling great and awake and motivated during the day?
My dad, when I was growing up worked six days a week at his tire store, and would come home on the half-day he worked on Saturday and either work on the farm, or we'd all head out to the lake to ski or swim. Then on Sundays, he works on the farm all day as well, then fucking heads to work at the tire store Monday morning and do it all over again! Same goes for my father-in-law! What am I missing?
Thanks for any help guys.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 10:31 AM

Administrator
this has nothing to do with AAS. guarantee is has something to do with the other meds your doc has you one. aderal or whatever its called.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 10:04 PM

Superior Pro
Have you ever had a sleep study done? Do you snore?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-17, 04:36 PM

Superior Newbie
The sleep study is a great idea and I questioned my wife as to snoring but she says I don't. Thanks
Old 12-29-17, 06:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Are you on anything els besides test? Tren hgh etc? Have you had your thyroid checked? And no aderal should not have you tired at all, it should do the opposite
Old 12-31-17, 03:17 PM
Tired

Superior Newbie
I've added HCG ~250 three times a week and tried to stay regular with arimidex 1/4 on the days that I take test (twice a week at 100 mg). The Adderall simply gets me of the couch. This combination has helped with the lethargy... It's not perfect, but it has helped. My thyroid has always been good.
juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 03-30-18, 01:45 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
I've added HCG ~250 three times a week and tried to stay regular with arimidex 1/4 on the days that I take test (twice a week at 100 mg). The Adderall simply gets me of the couch. This combination has helped with the lethargy... It's not perfect, but it has helped. My thyroid has always been good.

I just had Labs drawn and e2 was 12! Testosterone was 1093. I actually felt great. I had taken 125 mg test twice that two weeks before to see if I felt better cholesterol was down from last draw.
But now it seems I'm back to feeling lethargic again. I am going back to school to finish up my bachelor's degree so I'm sick of that crap.
Amy body got a full proof protocol that have been using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-18, 01:47 PM

Founding Member
Your E2 is what's making you lethargic
Old 03-30-18, 11:30 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
I just had Labs drawn and e2 was 12! Testosterone was 1093. I actually felt great. I had taken 125 mg test twice that two weeks before to see if I felt better cholesterol was down from last draw.
But now it seems I'm back to feeling lethargic again. I am going back to school to finish up my bachelor's degree so I'm sick of that crap.
Amy body got a full proof protocol that have been using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get off the adex.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0