SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Health
Reload this Page Post surgery progress

Health General Health Discussion

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-18, 03:20 PM
Post surgery progress

Superior Amateur
During my surgery & rehab ordeal I didn't work out for 6 ta 7 weeks and didn't take testosterone for around 5 weeks.

Started back on both a month ago and it seems like the testosterone is working better for some reason.

My sex drive is stronger, energy level is up, seems like I'm making gains faster although my straight is still lacking.

A couple months before all this I actually stopped sweating while working out & thought it was strange but now I sweat like I should.

I went from 205lbs to 178lbs and now I'm at 194.

Then again this could all be in my dam head but I do remember the doctor saying that the bile in your gallbladder helps regulate the thyroid, hormones and a bunch of other shit but those two stuck in my head.

My bile duct running from the liver to the gallbladder was extremely small causing bile to backup into my liver so he made it larger then told me the next day that he gave me a tune up. lol

So I'm posting this to see if anyone has experienced something like this or has any insight.

I searched online and couldn't really find anything helpful.

Doctor's don't have the answer to everything.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 03:59 PM

Superior Freak
Your body adapted better to testosterone because you been off of it for some weeks. Although receptors do not refresh but only gets replace just like any other cells. You just needed a little break...

As far as the other shit you went through. I have no idea

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
piratex likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 11:37 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
During my surgery & rehab ordeal I didn't work out for 6 ta 7 weeks and didn't take testosterone for around 5 weeks.

Started back on both a month ago and it seems like the testosterone is working better for some reason.

My sex drive is stronger, energy level is up, seems like I'm making gains faster although my straight is still lacking.

A couple months before all this I actually stopped sweating while working out & thought it was strange but now I sweat like I should.

I went from 205lbs to 178lbs and now I'm at 194.

Then again this could all be in my dam head but I do remember the doctor saying that the bile in your gallbladder helps regulate the thyroid, hormones and a bunch of other shit but those two stuck in my head.

My bile duct running from the liver to the gallbladder was extremely small causing bile to backup into my liver so he made it larger then told me the next day that he gave me a tune up. lol

So I'm posting this to see if anyone has experienced something like this or has any insight.

I searched online and couldn't really find anything helpful.

Doctor's don't have the answer to everything.
i dont know anything about bile ducts but it sounds like you are recovering well bro.
piratex likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 08:32 PM

Founding Member
Glad you're better bro...we take our bodies for granted regardless of one's usage of PEDs or not.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0