SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-16, 09:01 AM
Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Official Sponsor
Hello!
We are https://jintropin.us shop and are happy to become part of Superiormuscle and offer you high-quality HGH at low prices.

All of presented products are reputable pharma grade HGH brands produced by official manufacturers.

Here is the price list. If you are interested - fill Contact us form or write to worldhgh@yahoo.com

Jintropin - 270 $/100 IU
Ansomone - 230 $/100 IU
Hygetropin - 190 $/100 IU

Each and every kit is genuine and has security system of hologram, security sticker and unique number which you can check on the official websites to know your kit is genuine.

We tried to answer question which can appear in Superiormuscle members.
If you want to learn more - feel free to ask it in this thread.

Authenticity and quality of our products

What is the quality of your products?

We sell only genuine legit Chinese HGH brands, which were officially manufactured and certified by GMP.
All of them are pharma grade HGH products, which are used to treat GH deficient children, burns and other diseases.

How do I know your products are genuine?

Each kit of Jintropin, Ansomone or Hygetropin is manufactured with security Anti-Counterfeit system, including holograms and unique code, which you can easily check on the official website of manufacturer.

Jintropin – old.gensci-china.com/gensci/Verification.as

Ansomone – 61.191.25.190/fwm/anke/Fwm123.htm

Hygetropin – hygetropin.biz/serials.php

How can you sell at such great prices?

We get HGH directly from a wholesaler. It allows us to keep the price low. Also, HGH is our specialization – it is the only kind of product we sell – so we can offer you better price than steroid shops, which sell HGH as an addition.

Delivery and payment

From where do you ship?

We ship from Russia and Ukraine. They are countries, where Jintropin is certified for sale in pharmacies, so we can get fresh high-quality Jintropin and other products.

Which countries do you ship to?

We ship worldwide.

How long does it take after the payment to receive my order?

We send your package within 1-2 days after the payment (rarely – 3 days). Delivery service time – 7 days. So, you will get your package after 7-10 days after the payment.
After the package is sent we provide you tracking number.

How can I pay?

We accept Western Union/Money Gram transfers and Bitcoin.

How do you ship?

We use EMS delivery to deliver products, because it is fast – 5-10 days. HGH is a fragile substance that can be easily destroyed by long time outside refrigerator. EMS delivery takes on average 7 days, instead of 14-21 days as ordinary Air Mail.

Can you ship faster?

Yes, we can ship using other delivery services – DHL and TNT. However, you need to pay extra 50 $ for this kind of delivery.

What is your shipping price?

The price of delivery is 30 $.
You will get FREE shipping if you order 3+ kits

How can I track my order?

You will get tracking number in 24 hours after we send your order.

What is your packaging?

We pack your order in discreet envelope to prevent customs seizing.

Do you keep HGH cool during shipping?

We cannot use any ways of cooling like thermo boxes, because they make package heavier and much more expensive to ship (100-200 $ instead of 30 $).

Secondly, thermo box attracts extra attention from customs and increases risks of seizure. Thirdly, all available ways of cooling works for just 1-2 days.

But you don’t have to worry about your HGH state during shipping.
All of our products are produced using freeze-drying technology and vacuum packaging. It allows them to be stored for 2 weeks outside the fridge without any destruction of the somatropin structure. To prevent any problems we use 1 week EMS delivery, so you don’t have to worry about preservation of HGH.

What is your reship policy?

Although we have very high success rate of delivery (95-97 %), your package can be seized. It does not depends on us. The issue is that about 90 % of packages in the US and UK go through customs control without strict control. The rest 10 % have more detailed control and these parcels may be seized. Statistics is that 3-5 parcels of 100 are seized. But we will reship it for free.
Important note – we dont reship to Canada and Australia because of high rate of seizure. There is 20 % possibility that your package will be stopped in Canada and 30 % possibility for Australia. Please take it in mind if you want to order HGH delivery to these countries.

How do you store HGH?

We store the products in fridge at 2-8 degrees temperature. It is the best storage conditions for growth hormone.

Other questions

Have you any discounts on volume?

Yes, we have. We can provide you nice prices for HGH . Write us and we will discuss it.

How can I contact with you?

You can fill the Contact us form on the website or send us an e-mail to worldhgh@yahoo.com

Guys, we are ready to answer your questions if you have them.

*Note* - It's important to know the laws of your country before ordering HGH.
Bouncer, Lmg2701 and dorianyates like this.

Last edited by worldhgh; 06-19-16 at 12:19 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-16, 09:46 AM

Superior Amateur
Welcome! Can't wait to try the jins
Old 06-19-16, 09:55 AM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam179 View Post
Welcome! Can't wait to try the jins
Thank you! We are going to make a promotion with special discounts in a couple of days - 30 $ off on each kit only for superiormuscle members.
Hope you participate in it.
Bouncer, epix00, jack tors and 1 others like this.
Old 06-19-16, 09:56 AM

Administrator
good stuff!
Old 06-19-16, 12:50 PM

Founding Member
Which kits have you gotten the best feedback on?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-16, 01:09 PM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
Which kits have you gotten the best feedback on?
Hi! The best feedback is about Jintropin because it is the most reputable and trusted HGH brand. It also have the highest purity. It is the most popular product also (about 70 % of all sales)
But both Hygetropin and Ansomone are great too.
Recently our customer passed blood serum after 10 IU of Hygetroin and got extremely high result - 39 ng/ml. On the photo.
So you can try Hygetropin because it is cheaper and give high HGH level
Ansomone isnt so popular, but it is exactly as Jintropin in purity but cheaper.

So, you can choose any you want. They have almost equal high quality.
It isnt in our interest to advice cheaper product, but you should definately try Hygetropin. It is a gold considering price and quality
Hygetropin.jpg
dorianyates and fanis like this.
Old 06-19-16, 04:48 PM

VEGETARIAN
Cab you tell us more about ansomone is it 192 or 191
dorianyates likes this.
Old 06-19-16, 05:00 PM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Cab you tell us more about ansomone is it 192 or 191
Hi! Until 2006 Ansomone had been a somatrem (192 amino acids). But since then it is 191 amino acids just like growth hormone produced by organism.
Ansomone is one of the best brands you can find. It is officially produced by Anhui AnkeBio in China and has 98-99 % purity.

Each kit is constituted with security holograms and numbers that you can verify.
Saying about Ansomone briefly - it has almost the same quality as Jintropin but it a little bit cheaper - 230 $ instead of 270 $.
dorianyates likes this.
Old 06-22-16, 01:45 PM

Superior Amateur
I don't have Bitcoin and I've never used money gram/western union....So once the order is placed at world HGH I have to go to a money gram location to pay for it??
Old 06-22-16, 02:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
I don't have Bitcoin and I've never used money gram/western union....So once the order is placed at world HGH I have to go to a money gram location to pay for it??
Correct. Might be easier to just purchase some bitcoins.
Old 06-22-16, 03:05 PM

Administrator
Never used money gram but I assume it's like WU where you have to send money to a name and a particular country then supply worldhgh with the WU code you were given when you sent funds. no big deal.
AllDay likes this.
Old 06-22-16, 09:24 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Never used money gram but I assume it's like WU where you have to send money to a name and a particular country then supply worldhgh with the WU code you were given when you sent funds. no big deal.
exactly
Old 06-23-16, 01:03 AM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
Using both MoneyGram and Western is exactly described by Bouncer.
Send us e-mail to worldhgh@yahoo.com and we can discuss details.
Old 07-07-16, 06:44 PM

Founding Member
Nice!
worldhgh likes this.
Old 07-20-16, 05:52 AM

Banned
anyone trying the jins yet?
Old 07-20-16, 05:54 AM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
Hi! The best feedback is about Jintropin because it is the most reputable and trusted HGH brand. It also have the highest purity. It is the most popular product also (about 70 % of all sales)
Recently our customer passed blood serum after 10 IU of Hygetroin and got extremely high result - 39 ng/ml. On the photo.

It isnt in our interest to advice cheaper product, but you should definately try Hygetropin. It is a gold considering price and quality
Attachment 47134
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: that is impressive for sure!
Old 07-21-16, 09:52 AM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianyates View Post
anyone trying the jins yet?
There are at least 3 guys from this forum, who ordered Jintropin. And a few tried Hygetropin.
Maybe they will answer here.
dorianyates likes this.
Old 07-27-16, 09:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post

Attachment 47134
Can confirm that these are my blood tests
Will update later today with pre and after 8 weeks pictures
worldhgh likes this.
Old 11-04-16, 07:40 AM

Founding Member
Any sales coming up soon? Definitely interested in ordering again, just had to ask cause I always miss the damn sales.
Old 11-04-16, 07:47 AM

Founding Member
That's because you're never here!
dna9488 likes this.
Old 11-04-16, 10:38 AM

Founding Member
If you knew the shit I've been through the last 4 months you'd completely understand! Life could always be worse, but fuck....... Luck has got to change sooner or later right?
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 11-04-16, 11:36 AM

Founding Member
That's cool bro. Just busting your chops. Hope you and the fam are doing well.
Old 11-04-16, 12:39 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg2701 View Post
If you knew the shit I've been through the last 4 months you'd completely understand! Life could always be worse, but fuck....... Luck has got to change sooner or later right?
you back in the gym or you still leaning on your favorite crutch? love ya bro but you need a kick in the ass.
Old 11-04-16, 02:52 PM

Founding Member
B....... Favorite crutch has damn near been the death of me, but then I found out my 3 yr. old may have to have surgery, talk about an eye opener. Thank God he didn't and I'm starting to get things straight again........ Don't worry boys, I haven't fallen off that much and I'm not that far behind and I catch up quick!!!!!! Bulk all fall and winter fuckers....... When spring rolls around I've got the both of you!
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
Old 11-04-16, 02:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
That's cool bro. Just busting your chops. Hope you and the fam are doing well.

I know brother, we've been knowing each other and been friends on this board wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long for me to take offense to anything you would say!
Old 11-04-16, 02:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg2701 View Post
B....... Favorite crutch has damn near been the death of me, but then I found out my 3 yr. old may have to have surgery, talk about an eye opener. Thank God he didn't and I'm starting to get things straight again........ Don't worry boys, I haven't fallen off that much and I'm not that far behind and I catch up quick!!!!!! Bulk all fall and winter fuckers....... When spring rolls around I've got the both of you!
good to hear bro. do not give in and do not give up.
Old 11-11-16, 12:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Can anyone tell me where to purchase steroids, or where to start.. I'm new to this site. Quite honestly, I don't no where to begin.. Thanks
Old 11-11-16, 12:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Hey, I'm wondering if you can help point me in the right direction. I'm new, and I want to start taking steroids.
Old 11-11-16, 01:35 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Can anyone tell me where to purchase steroids, or where to start.. I'm new to this site. Quite honestly, I don't no where to begin.. Thanks
https://anabolicenergy.com

Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here
Old 01-24-17, 07:19 PM

Administrator
worldhgh site seems to be down right now.
Old 01-26-17, 05:06 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey guys... I'm new here, but not to the sport. I was really big into it years ago, but life took over. I'm getting back into it now, and have quickly realized how the game has changed.

After reading all of your reviews for WorldHGH.com, I decided to get a couple of boxes of Hygetropin. My package just arrived today.

First of all, the guy at WorldHGH.com was very quick top respond to my emails throughout the ordering and shipping process. I liked him from the start. However, after receiving the package today, both boxes of Hygetropin have broken silver seals, as well as the same serial number on each box (which actually happens to have too many characters to verify on the hygetropin.biz site).

What the hell is going on. This is not what I expected after reading the reviews on here. Should I be worried? And I just realized his site is offline now.... go figure.
Old 01-26-17, 05:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Correction, the Serial Number was misleading. It has a long serial number right after "SN" on the sticker. But there was a scrath-off part at the very bottom of the sticker that had the real serial underneath. The site says the box is legit at least... but because the boxes seals were broken, I guess the vials could contain rat poisen for all I know.
Old 01-26-17, 05:54 PM

Founding Member
World is very quick to respond to emails. I would email him your concerns. Please keep us updated.
Old 01-26-17, 06:25 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
Hey guys... I'm new here, but not to the sport. I was really big into it years ago, but life took over. I'm getting back into it now, and have quickly realized how the game has changed.

After reading all of your reviews for WorldHGH.com, I decided to get a couple of boxes of Hygetropin. My package just arrived today.

First of all, the guy at WorldHGH.com was very quick top respond to my emails throughout the ordering and shipping process. I liked him from the start. However, after receiving the package today, both boxes of Hygetropin have broken silver seals, as well as the same serial number on each box (which actually happens to have too many characters to verify on the hygetropin.biz site).

What the hell is going on. This is not what I expected after reading the reviews on here. Should I be worried? And I just realized his site is offline now.... go figure.
pics?
Old 01-26-17, 06:51 PM

Administrator
Yea the main site is not only down it seems to have been totally taken down. Like if you search Google a link to the site doesn't even appear any longer. I would guess they were either hacked or taken off line. Hopefully they will give us an update and get back online soon.
Old 01-26-17, 07:11 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea the main site is not only down it seems to have been totally taken down. Like if you search Google a link to the site doesn't even appear any longer. I would guess they were either hacked or taken off line. Hopefully they will give us an update and get back online soon.
"Maintenance" brah
Old 01-26-17, 08:30 PM

Superior Newbie

Old 01-26-17, 08:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Just an update. I contacted WorldHGH via the Gmail email he's been communicating with. He responded back very quickly and said his website got blocked. He said to use the Jintropin.us website now.

Anyway... He said that the silver seals break in shipping normally. But why only one seal on each symmetrical box? I guess it's possible, but still suspicious and nerve racking. I've been standing on the sidelines for a while now just trying to find a good, long-term source. His shipping and response time has been amazing, so I think I'll give the benefit of the doubt this time around and see how the bloodwork comes back.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-26-17, 08:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Dammit... I'm just flustered today. Correction again, he uses a yahoo account, not Gmail.
Old 01-26-17, 09:03 PM

Superior Newbie
The seals where busted on mine also. I've been on hyge for a month now and is good stuff. So I just was emailing back and forth with world hgh and I'm about to make a new order. There is no issue with them sending hgh out correct? I'm making a good size order and don't want to get beat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-17, 09:09 PM

Administrator
One of you guys emailing them. Tell them to come here and give an update as to what is up with the website. Will worldhgh be returning or is Jintropin.us permanent? Ask them to come here and give an update please.
Old 01-26-17, 09:10 PM

Superior Newbie
I can tell you his shipping is on point. Fastest I've ever received from overseas. Where did you get your Hyge?
Old 01-26-17, 09:13 PM

Superior Newbie
I just sent them an email and asked them to update you guys.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-26-17, 09:45 PM

Founding Member
Seals get broken in shipping my ass. You could throw the damn box on the ground and it wouldn't break a seal. Sounds like funny business to me. Easy way to pull out legit GH and put in counterfeits.
Old 01-26-17, 09:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Seals get broken in shipping my ass. You could throw the damn box on the ground and it wouldn't break a seal. Sounds like funny business to me. Easy way to pull out legit GH and put in counterfeits.
Yea I don't like that answer at all. Seal broken during shipping? No chance. They would have to be purposely opened.
Old 01-26-17, 09:55 PM

Superior Newbie
I got the hyge from world hgh. its working well. I'm going to order 10 more boxes from them tomorrow.just wanted to make sure people are still getting there orders even though the site is down

Old 01-26-17, 11:19 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
Correction, the Serial Number was misleading. It has a long serial number right after "SN" on the sticker. But there was a scrath-off part at the very bottom of the sticker that had the real serial underneath. The site says the box is legit at least... but because the boxes seals were broken, I guess the vials could contain rat poisen for all I know.
how much money does it cost to make a website?
how much money does it cost to make stickers?
how much money does it cost to buy a vial with junk in it?
now how much do you pay for 1 box of GH
how many boxes of GH are sold on this site alone?
how many boxes in 10 websites?
get my point? dont put your faith in the fancy stickers. def dont listen to a bunch of people that you dont know over the internet.

take your dose that you plan on taking for a week stay consistent every night or every morning what ever just same time. then go get a blood test get an IGF test. nothing else just an IGF test.
take your given dose and test it 6-10 hours later. I thin its 14 hours but 6-10 to be safe.
2.5 IUs should have you around 320-360 of coarse we are all different but this will be close
4ius will be around 600

if your taking 3 or more IUs your hands will get tight in a few days anyways but thats just a lil BS indicator the blood work is king.

if you can't afford blood test you can't afford GH you will be surprised how many do not do blood work cuz they are cheap lol
spend 1000 on GH but not 75$ to see if its real lol
Old 01-26-17, 11:21 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
The seals where busted on mine also. I've been on hyge for a month now and is good stuff. So I just was emailing back and forth with world hgh and I'm about to make a new order. There is no issue with them sending hgh out correct? I'm making a good size order and don't want to get beat

its good stuff? what was your test results?
Old 01-26-17, 11:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea I don't like that answer at all. Seal broken during shipping? No chance. They would have to be purposely opened.
LMAO that is prob the stupidest reply ever. seal broke in the mail. lmao. again fuck the stickers its all generic anyways just cuz they make a cool box dont mean they are a factory this is so basic shit.

has anyone did any testing on this site with these guys GH? post up them scores that will tell you if its good or not. not the damn box
Old 01-27-17, 04:38 AM

Administrator
Yea I would like a clarification from them on what they meant by that statement. Those seals cannot simply open in the mail. They need to be cut open with a knife.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0