SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-17, 04:59 AM

Official Sponsor
Hello. Sorry for confusion. Let me explain the issue. We send only fully sealed boxes, but during delivery because of hitting, shaking and inappropriate postal workers dropping the parcels, sometimes they are spoiled. Also, it happens because of pressure appearing between 2 sealed corners. These 2 factors sometimes lead to issues with seales, which are very fragile and are situated on the corner of the box where two separate parts of boxes meeting causing pressure.
Sorry again, I promise that the kits are real.
What may be the reason to send boxes with broken seals while I actually could send boxes without these seals at all to avoid such confusion
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 08:35 AM

Superior Newbie
I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra. also world hgh emailed me back and said that he answered the questions about the stickers and on my phone its saying the thread was deleted?? I wanted to know what he said about the broken stickers and will they refund or give a credit to test the product out.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 08:46 AM

Superior Newbie
I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra
Old 01-27-17, 08:51 AM

Founding Member
If you're running 5iu a day that's what I would test. No reason to test more. And I don't think there is a need to fast before your test. you should be able to eat/drink that day.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-27-17, 09:41 AM

Superior Newbie
thanks I will post the bloods the end of next week im hoping. my IGF-1 test results before I started HGH were 125 IGF-1. I will post pics of my before and after test results.
Bouncer and Chadd77 like this.
Old 01-27-17, 07:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra. also world hgh emailed me back and said that he answered the questions about the stickers and on my phone its saying the thread was deleted?? I wanted to know what he said about the broken stickers and will they refund or give a credit to test the product out.
He answered the questions on this thread and to me via email. He's sticking to the theory that seals get broken in the mail, but the thin paper boxes aren't crinkled at all.

I'm taking his word this time, because he seems to have a good track record on here, and his shipping/handling/response time has been A+. Only the blood serum tests will verify if my stuff was legit, and not baby powder or some garbage peptide.
Old 01-27-17, 08:34 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
He answered the questions on this thread and to me via email. He's sticking to the theory that seals get broken in the mail, but the thin paper boxes aren't crinkled at all.

I'm taking his word this time, because he seems to have a good track record on here, and his shipping/handling/response time has been A+. Only the blood serum tests will verify if my stuff was legit, and not baby powder or some garbage peptide.
Again ( not to sound like a broken record ) but get an igf-1 test not serum. And test it on the one with a broken seal. That will let you know.
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 01-27-17, 09:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Again ( not to sound like a broken record ) but get an igf-1 test not serum. And test it on the one with a broken seal. That will let you know.
Plan on getting both. And both boxes had a broken seal.
Old 01-28-17, 02:45 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
If you're running 5iu a day that's what I would test. No reason to test more. And I don't think there is a need to fast before your test. you should be able to eat/drink that day.
not if he's doing serum also.
another reason I am not a fan of that test. to many thing people can do different that mess with results
Old 02-07-17, 07:00 AM

Administrator
FYI, worldhgh domain was blocked. they are now https://jintropin.us
Old 02-19-17, 07:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Okay guys... Sorry for the lengthy delay. Finally got the igf1 test done yesterday. Waiting on the results to come back (possibly by tomorrow). After much research, I decided that the HGH serum test would be a waste of time and money... (Thanks Chadd77)... Considering I would need a few of them to get closer to an accurate reading.

I'll let you guys know the results when I get them.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-19-17, 07:44 AM

Founding Member
How long were you on before testing?
Old 02-20-17, 06:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
How long were you on before testing?
3 weeks @ 4iu's per day (2iu morning, 2iu evening).
Old 02-20-17, 07:30 AM

Founding Member
Awesome, looking forward to your results.
Old 02-20-17, 06:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Here we go. At first glance, I would say it's legit! What do you guys think?

Bouncer, Chadd77, dna9488 and 1 others like this.
Old 02-20-17, 07:52 PM

Administrator
Definitely well above natural igf levels.
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 07:25 AM

Founding Member
Thanks for posting bro. This info is great for all of us on here!
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 08:52 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Thanks for posting bro. This info is great for all of us on here!
No problem at all. Just opened the second box, and the vials have no expiration date on them like they did in the first box.... Guess I'm going to need another IGF1 test in a couple weeks.

However, with 4iu per day of WorldHGH Hygetropin, I feel good (aside from the sore hands). I feel confident enough to get more from them.

I'll keep you guys updated.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 11:28 AM

Administrator
Quote:
No problem at all. Just opened the second box, and the vials have no expiration date on them like they did in the first box.... Guess I'm going to need another IGF1 test in a couple weeks.

However, with 4iu per day of WorldHGH Hygetropin, I feel good (aside from the sore hands). I feel confident enough to get more from them.

I'll keep you guys updated.
wait 2 weeks until after you start the box with no expiration date to get the igf test. i don't like the fact that they aren't consistent to be honest. why would both boxes not be identical? doesn't make sense to me.
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 02:43 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
wait 2 weeks until after you start the box with no expiration date to get the igf test. i don't like the fact that they aren't consistent to be honest. why would both boxes not be identical? doesn't make sense to me.

Will do, and true... I only ordered two to start, and both had broken seals. Both boxes appeared identical, but the vials in the first box had mini expiration dates and the 2nd box vials had none. I hope I can chalk this up to packaging quality control. I will say though, I disected the first box, and the broken seals were paper thin and very brittle. It was basically flaking away when I tried to peel the rest off the box.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks and get another test. If my levels don't decrease by much, I will order 5 more boxes. Each one will probably be slightly different
Old 02-21-17, 09:18 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Will do, and true... I only ordered two to start, and both had broken seals. Both boxes appeared identical, but the vials in the first box had mini expiration dates and the 2nd box vials had none. I hope I can chalk this up to packaging quality control. I will say though, I disected the first box, and the broken seals were paper thin and very brittle. It was basically flaking away when I tried to peel the rest off the box.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks and get another test. If my levels don't decrease by much, I will order 5 more boxes. Each one will probably be slightly different
I think it was here where I had told you dont get all wrapped up in the boxes or fancy stickers. you are getting generic GH I can print a sticker and make a box to say anything.
what you did was best you had it tested the best we can here in the US at least. your IGF level is well above normal so does it really matter how the box or stickers look?
dont let anyone fool you Jintropin is no longer the old jintropin but who cares the shit is real.
same thing happened to British dragon they got knocked off and the rip off guys where making better product lmoa thats old school shit you might not know?

anyways did you have a baseline number? I am so curious how each IU makes are numbers go up.
at 5ius my IGF score is almost 700 and my baseline is 169
at 2.5 IUs its 350ish
I would be so curious what yours jumped.

I do not know the price of their Gh but if its 250-300 bucks and its domestic delivery you are fine. can be found cheaper and prob better prob but I wouldn't worry about it test the next box if its the same buy all you can LOL
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 10:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Yes, I guess you're right. He might be making this shit in his basement for all I know, but levels are up, so I'm happy as long as I don't start bleeding from the ass. I really wish I would have gotten a base level. I have no clue where my levels were at before. I've ordered Hygetropin from them (non domestic) at $190 for 100iu...
Old 02-24-17, 12:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yes, I guess you're right. He might be making this shit in his basement for all I know, but levels are up, so I'm happy as long as I don't start bleeding from the ass. I really wish I would have gotten a base level. I have no clue where my levels were at before. I've ordered Hygetropin from them (non domestic) at $190 for 100iu...
ouch internat I do not like that. but if it works for you awesome.

ya baseline would of gave us some good info but oh well good luck.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0