SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source


Like Tree20Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-16, 03:25 PM
Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Which would you do? Keep in mind this is for healing purposes only. That's why doses are a bit lower than normal bodybuilding dose.

2iu 7 days per week which = 14iu total per week.

Or

3iu 5 days per week which = 15iu total per week.

The 5 day plan would mean a higher peak level of gh on injection days and it's actually a slightly higher weekly dose.

On the other hand the 7 day plan would be a more consistent daily dose which may have some importance.

Thoughts?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 03:41 PM
  #2
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1744
Yeah 5 days on 2 says off.

Stops insulin issues also.
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 03:47 PM
  #3
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
I say everyday but if you do 5 on 2 off, don't make the 2 off, back to back. I'm sure you knew that but just in case. But I really think you should do it everyday.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 03:52 PM
  #4
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1744
If take wekends off

Also, your focus now is relaxation. Getting the area to relax. Plants of electrolytes, gentle strolls with intermittent sitting down
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:07 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Frank, Mr I brings up a good point about slin issues. ED gh use has been shown to make the body slightly more insulin resistant. By taking that little break maybe that could help prevent that a bit.

I think I will do the 5 days on 2 days off but now the question is should it be back to back off days of spread out evenly off days. I was thinking something like Mon and Thurs off.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:13 PM
  #6
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
I was going to try to do ED but with this feedback ill probably do 5 on 2 off. I'm running 4IU's a day when I wake up and mid-afternoon.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:31 PM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Think I'm going to do 3iu per day 5 days per week with Monday & Fridays off.

Going to shoot all 3iu at once for a great peak level in the blood. 3iu is too low a dose to split IMO.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:42 PM
  #8
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
yeah that makes sense all in the AM I assume. I got all Jins see how it goes. 6-8 months straight then 2 months off back on...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:48 PM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Yea I'm gonna try the Jin after the hyge, I'll let you know if there is s difference.

I've done gh in the mornings in the past but the down side of that is that it tends to make me lazy and tired a few hours after inject. So I may try something different and go for afternoon about 3 hours after my PWO meal.

Remember you want to try your best to have an empty stomach when you shoot gh and keep it empty for at least 30-45 minutes because carbs blunt the gh process. My issue is that I love my coffee as soon as I wake up and I don't really want to take my gh shot and than wait 45 min to have my coffee lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:54 PM
  #10
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea I'm gonna try the Jin after the hyge, I'll let you know if there is s difference.

I've done gh in the mornings in the past but the down side of that is that it tends to make me lazy and tired a few hours after inject. So I may try something different and go for afternoon about 3 hours after my PWO meal.

Remember you want to try your best to have an empty stomach when you shoot gh and keep it empty for at least 30-45 minutes because carbs blunt the gh process. My issue is that I love my coffee as soon as I wake up and I don't really want to take my gh shot and than wait 45 min to have my coffee lol.
good point, I want to make sure I'm doing it right. In the past took it at night before bed bc that's what I was told by the internet experts.

what about black coffee or is that not ok. I was just wondering that this morning
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 04:58 PM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Black coffee would be fine. Just no carbs.

Gh at night from what I've always understood is only good for people 40's or above who's natural gh pulse at night is kind of none existent. For younger guys I've always been told to take gh during early part of day and allow natural pulse at night to do give that little extra help.
Mr I likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 05:05 PM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post

Gh at night from what I've always understood is only good for people 40's or above who's natural gh pulse at night is kind of none existent. For younger guys I've always been told to take gh during early part of day and allow natural pulse at night to do give that little extra help.
Bro science? Wonder how factual is that....not talking shit, just talking out loud.

As I'm 41 and when I jump on GH, my ideal time would be at night as i go to bed. I don't wanna deal with the sides during the day of being lazy...lazy is a word I don't like.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 05:10 PM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Bro science usually comes from the experience of a lot of people experimenting with the same goals in mind so you shouldn't totally discredit it bro.

Gotta remember, the scientific and medical community did not come to the the conclusion that AAS were performance enhancers until literally 20-30 years after bodybuilders and athletes had already figured it out. So don't be so quick to laugh at "bro science". It's not always correct but there is usually some truth to it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 05:17 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
I think the bottom line though is that no matter what time of day you use it, as long as you haven't had a meal within a few hours before the injection you will get results. Just make sure you have nothing to eat at least 2-3 hours before injection and wait at least 45 minutes to eat after inject. Food releases insulin into the bloodstream which will blunt the rise of the gh and prevent peak levels.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 05:44 PM
  #15
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bro science usually comes from the experience of a lot of people experimenting with the same goals in mind so you shouldn't totally discredit it bro.

Gotta remember, the scientific and medical community did not come to the the conclusion that AAS were performance enhancers until literally 20-30 years after bodybuilders and athletes had already figured it out. So don't be so quick to laugh at "bro science". It's not always correct but there is usually some truth to it.
The bro science part was meant for the comment of those over 40 have little to no existence of gh pulse.

Unless I see factual data or a persons blood work in terms of this statement, yes I'd call it bs, or bro science. ..ironically bullshit and bro science have same initials

Anyway, other than that, I don't disagree or would argue about it, that's all bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 05:47 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Hormones drop off as we age bro, this is not really something in question.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:08 PM
  #17
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that. You gonna add any T4 in the mix??? Everything I've read says its pretty much a must.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:17 PM
  #18
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Frank, Mr I brings up a good point about slin issues. ED gh use has been shown to make the body slightly more insulin resistant. By taking that little break maybe that could help prevent that a bit.

I think I will do the 5 days on 2 days off but now the question is should it be back to back off days of spread out evenly off days. I was thinking something like Mon and Thurs off.
To help with insulin resistance.....

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:19 PM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that. You gonna add any T4 in the mix??? Everything I've read says its pretty much a must.
Not at my dose. 3iu 5 days a week I think is pretty safe all around.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:22 PM
  #20
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Well I have some if needed. I take 100mcgs a day when I run growth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:36 PM
  #21
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Hormones drop off as we age bro, this is not really something in question.
Never said that. Again I repeat, I speak for the comment in no gh pulse or non existence after 40...I call that bs, bro or bullshit. ..

Non existence? None after 40? Lol....if anything, I should make myself the test rat. I'm 41, get blood work done twice a month, just need to get gh.

My labs are coming soon, I will ask for gh serum count, why the hell not; i basically get every fucking thing checked as it is, why not gh serum

I'll post up when I get the results. This I'm curious to see
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:42 PM
  #22
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Never said that. Again I repeat, I speak for the comment in no gh pulse or non existence after 40...I call that bs, bro or bullshit. ..

Non existence? None after 40? Lol....if anything, I should make myself the test rat. I'm 41, get blood work done twice a month, just need to get gh.

My labs are coming soon, I will ask for gh serum count, why the hell not; i basically get every fucking thing checked as it is, why not gh serum

I'll post up when I get the results. This I'm curious to see

Why would you get bloodwork done twice a month? Are you sick or something?
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:51 PM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that.
Honestly, if it's good gh it will work no matter when you take it.

Just make sure that you haven't had a meal at least 2 hours before bed. Thats the key thing. You eat and then take your shot with food in your stomach and your gh spike will be severely limited. Always try to take shot at least 2 hours after meal and give it time to rise by waiting 45 to an hour before eating.
jack tors likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 06:59 PM
  #24
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Honestly, if it's good gh it will work no matter when you take it.

Just make sure that you haven't had a meal at least 2 hours before bed. Thats the key thing. You eat and then take your shot with food in your stomach and your gh spike will be severely limited. Always try to take shot at least 2 hours after meal and give it time to rise by waiting 45 to an hour before eating.
Thats why most people do it first thing in the morning. Its hard to find a time during the day when you dont have food in your stomach....lol

But let me ask you this, if money wasn't a issue, you know you'd be doing it 7 days a week wouldn't you????
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 07:19 PM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Thats why most people do it first thing in the morning. Its hard to find a time during the day when you dont have food in your stomach....lol

But let me ask you this, if money wasn't a issue, you know you'd be doing it 7 days a week wouldn't you????
For sure 7 days a week I'd use it but I have seen some stuff about antibodies and the body adapting etc.. so at least I can have some sort of thought process that says hmm maybe 5 days a week can benefit me haha. I do know they recommend 5 days on 2 off with mk-677 as the body tends to adapt to its gh release properties.

Yea the morning thing, I'm just so used to stumbling out of bed and heading right to my coffee machine and making a few cups of coffee with creamer and doing my morning computer routine that just won't cut it for me cause the little bit of creamer will cause slin spike thus dulling the gh spike.

I'm going with 3iu mid afternoon about 3 hours after my pwo meal and an hour before my next meal. That way the tired lazy feeling won't hit me in the morning and I should get a nice little recovery effect being only a few hours after training. Blood sugar levels should be pretty normal 3 hours after last meal so it shouldn't have much of an effect on dulling the gh spike. All about experimenting and finding what works best for us individually.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 06:54 AM
  #26
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Why would you get bloodwork done twice a month? Are you sick or something?
A year...not sure why it said a month.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 07:21 AM
  #27
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that. You gonna add any T4 in the mix??? Everything I've read says its pretty much a must.
I looked on there site and didn't find it. I heard take it when cortisol is at its highest so first thing in the AM and 1-2pm afternoon
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 07:29 AM
  #28
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Never said that. Again I repeat, I speak for the comment in no gh pulse or non existence after 40...I call that bs, bro or bullshit. ..

Non existence? None after 40? Lol....if anything, I should make myself the test rat. I'm 41, get blood work done twice a month, just need to get gh.

My labs are coming soon, I will ask for gh serum count, why the hell not; i basically get every fucking thing checked as it is, why not gh serum

I'll post up when I get the results. This I'm curious to see
He's right I read the same thing but I think it was late 40's and 50's.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 08:00 AM
  #29
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I looked on there site and didn't find it. I heard take it when cortisol is at its highest so first thing in the AM and 1-2pm afternoon
I think he told me one on one or posted it somewhere. But after thinking about the empty stomach thing first thing in the morning is best for me. Plus T4 has to be taken on a empty stomach and no food for an hour after as well. So might as well knock them both out at the same time.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 08:38 AM
  #30
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 545
Bouncer. My buddy takes 5IU's for 3 days and than takes 1 day off. He just cycles that with 200mg of test twice a week when he cruises.

He cycles it that way due to GH's half life.

Just some thought, that's all
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:05 AM
  #31
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
He's right I read the same thing but I think it was late 40's and 50's.
Yea, I didn't mean that as soon as you turn 40 you literally stop producing natural GH pulse at night. I just meant that it's most beneficial for guys in that age group to shoot GH at night because their natural pulse is much lower the older they are. For a younger guy, if you shoot at night your preventing that natural pulse from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I think he told me one on one or posted it somewhere. But after thinking about the empty stomach thing first thing in the morning is best for me. Plus T4 has to be taken on a empty stomach and no food for an hour after as well. So might as well knock them both out at the same time.
I think that's a good call. Especially with t4, that sort of gives you a little kick of restlessness if im not mistaken.

What dose are you running again frank? i really suggest you reconsider the t4 unless your above 5iu per day. Using drugs to counter other drugs over time can become an unhealthy game and you end up with results that aren't optimal.

simple example, guy takes a cycle of test 500mgs a week but also takes it with letro cause he's concerned about estro sides. whats the result? his estro levels are crushed, his Gaines are severly limited and he feels like shit. pretty much the opposite effect of what test is supposed to do.

if it were me, i would run the gh for awhile without t4. see how you feel maybe get some blood work and run it if you need it. that's just me.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:27 AM
  #32
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
Bouncer. My buddy takes 5IU's for 3 days and than takes 1 day off. He just cycles that with 200mg of test twice a week when he cruises.

He cycles it that way due to GH's half life.

Just some thought, that's all
the half life of GH is like 1.5 hours bro. lol. with gh it's not about half life. its about creating a pulse or a "surge" if you like.

There are 3 reasons why anyone would take a day or 2 off a week from GH.

1: Cost. It simply makes your GH kit last longer so instead of going through a kit a month you end up going through a kit in 45 days instead. That's big savings over a long period.

2: Insulin Resistance. Daily GH use especially @ high doses has been proven to create insulin resistance over time. This is why at some point it actually becomes safer to run slin with GH that to run GH without it. But again, i'm talking high doses for long periods here, not lower dose normal use.

3: GH Antibodies (Bro Science Part) There are some people and limited science that says GH used for long periods (years) every single day without break can become less effective over time due to the body sort of fighting back and resisting. Again though, I can only see this being a problem at high doses for really long period without any sort of break. Just like with any kind of drug, you develop a tolerance and it becomes less effective if abused and used for extended periods without any off time.

Long story short.. your friend taking a break every 3rd day has absolutely nothing to do with "half life".

dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:28 AM
  #33
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 545
Ahh gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:30 AM
  #34
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Not sure if this link will work or not but this is a good read.

"If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:37 AM
  #35
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
In that case, fuck GH.

Not gonna take any type of t3 or t4. I was hoping to take gh with test and that's it, keeping it simple. All this I keep reading of timing, t3 t4, empty stomach etc.....guess this is why I've stayed clear of gh, is good, fake, other supps, timing, lol



And this insulin resistance bs now....gh isn't for me it seems, I like it simple....I can get bigger and maintain single digits of bf with test alone.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:43 AM
  #36
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Not sure if this link will work or not but this is a good read.

"If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/
I've seen the argument for years so I'm aware of the theory. However, I fully disagree with it especially when we are talking about "normal" doses of GH.

That article paints the picture of unicorns and rainbows but the fact is this, thyroid hormones can very easily fuck you up especially new guys reading all this thinking "oh shit i need some thyroid hormones if i'm gonna run some gh". I think that's a bad message to send.

I'm not saying it has no merit. I'm saying you don't need it unless you have been using GH for a long period at high doses.

I'm telling ya frank, it's a mistake to get into a situation where you are taking drugs to counter other drugs and drugs to countrer those drugs. After awhile you don't know which way is up and your body simply says enough is enough.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:44 AM
  #37
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
In that case, fuck GH.

Not gonna take any type of t3 or t4. I was hoping to take gh with test and that's it, keeping it simple. All this I keep reading of timing, t3 t4, empty stomach etc.....guess this is why I've stayed clear of gh, is good, fake, other supps, timing, lol



And this insulin resistance bs now....gh isn't for me it seems, I like it simple....I can get bigger and maintain single digits of bf with test alone.
Yeah, taking a pill everyday when you wake up is so much work....lol

But its not for everybody.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:47 AM
  #38
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
In that case, fuck GH.

Not gonna take any type of t3 or t4. I was hoping to take gh with test and that's it, keeping it simple. All this I keep reading of timing, t3 t4, empty stomach etc.....guess this is why I've stayed clear of gh, is good, fake, other supps, timing, lol



And this insulin resistance bs now....gh isn't for me it seems, I like it simple....I can get bigger and maintain single digits of bf with test alone.
I've used GH low dose 3-4iu many times over the years. I never ran any sort of thyroid drugs with it and I certainly never got any sort of slin resistance. Again, those things tend to happen at higher to extreme doses over time.

But yes, it is important to shoot on empty stomach.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:51 AM
  #39
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Ive been taking thyroid hormones for years and they are no way as bad as everybody (thats never used them) passes them off to be. Just had thyroid check last Monday perfectly fine.

Its like this, you get on a Rollercoaster and hold on the the bar as tight as you can, shut your eyes as hard as you can and pray for it to be over soon. Whats the point of even getting on the ride??? If you're gonna ride that ride, open your eyes and let go of the bar, get the most out of it.

Same with HGH if youre gonna spend that money, you should do everything to get the most from it. You waste a dollar trying to save 50 cents. But thats my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:52 AM
  #40
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I've used GH low dose 3-4iu many times over the years. I never ran any sort of thyroid drugs with it and I certainly never got any sort of slin resistance. Again, those things tend to happen at higher to extreme doses over time.

But yes, it is important to shoot on empty stomach.
I can do the empty stomach bro, that's not the real issue for me, although I mentioned it. For me, it's about keeping it simple and basic without taking more pills, drugs, etc....I go back and forth sure, but I also enjoy being healthy with no heart issues, valves clogged, etc...it's crazy how many drugs some take yet look like a sack of wrinkled chips.

Oh well, being lean and fit isn't cut out for some regardless of drugs they take.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:53 AM
  #41
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I've seen the argument for years so I'm aware of the theory. However, I fully disagree with it especially when we are talking about "normal" doses of GH.

That article paints the picture of unicorns and rainbows but the fact is this, thyroid hormones can very easily fuck you up especially new guys reading all this thinking "oh shit i need some thyroid hormones if i'm gonna run some gh". I think that's a bad message to send.

I'm not saying it has no merit. I'm saying you don't need it unless you have been using GH for a long period at high doses.

I'm telling ya frank, it's a mistake to get into a situation where you are taking drugs to counter other drugs and drugs to countrer those drugs. After awhile you don't know which way is up and your body simply says enough is enough.
Then why take a AI?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 09:57 AM
  #42
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Ive been taking thyroid hormones for years and they are no way as bad as everybody (thats never used them) passes them off to be. Just had thyroid check last Monday perfectly fine.

Its like this, you get on a Rollercoaster and hold on the the bar as tight as you can, shut your eyes as hard as you can and pray for it to be over soon. Whats the point of even getting on the ride??? If you're gonna ride that ride, open your eyes and let go of the bar, get the most out of it.

Same with HGH if youre gonna spend that money, you should do everything to get the most from it. You waste a dollar trying to save 50 cents. But thats my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
And that ride you talk about sure had put you in the docs seat, but ok.

Not being an ass, but for you to try and make it seem so simple, easy to just pop a pill, etc...seems to me like wreckless behavior. You talk about all these drugs you take or have, and yet you'll take t3 or t4? Regardless, it fucks with your system, period.

You don't compete and yet take all these drugs? Why not keep it simple? YOU obviously need tons of stuff to grow, I get it....you've accustomed your body to it, you've said yourself. And you make fun of me for being cautious or it's easy to just pop a pill?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:01 AM
  #43
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
And that ride you talk about sure had put you in the docs seat, but ok.

Not being an ass, but for you to try and make it seem so simple, easy to just pop a pill, etc...seems to me like wreckless behavior. You talk about all these drugs you take or have, and yet you'll take t3 or t4? Regardless, it fucks with your system, period.

You don't compete and yet take all these drugs? Why not keep it simple? YOU obviously need tons of stuff to grow, I get it....you've accustomed your body to it, you've said yourself. And you make fun of me for being cautious or it's easy to just pop a pill?
And everything came back normal so I guess I've been doing something right.

And taking 100mcgs of T4 a day compared to somebody talking about gaking tten for y months at a time....lmao

Tons of drugs to grow? I'm growing just fine.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:06 AM
  #44
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:07 AM
  #45
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 884
Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:08 AM
  #46
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
And everything came back normal so I guess I've been doing something right.

And taking 100mcgs of T4 a day compared to somebody talking about gaking tten for y months at a time....lmao

Tons of drugs to grow? I'm growing just fine.
No need to get defensive, just talking out loud.

Yea I've taken tren for years and yearly cycles, sure. But I've never been to the doc or been sitting with my doc discussing heart issues, nope.

But I gave my word on the gh and I'm going to get 3 months for a start and go from there. I get labs done soon, once they come back good, I'll go with the gh and test
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:09 AM
  #47
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Frank me and you have a very different way of thinking. I don't see it at all like that. IMO your way of thinking leads to issues that just aren't necessary.

I simply don't agree "to get the most of GH" you need to use it along with thyroid meds, especially not at doses of 3-5iu per day.

I believe long term you are setting yourself up for real health issues with the constant idea of using drugs to counter other drugs.

Real gh works great. It works great at healthy doses over a period of time. It can literally change a physique if given enough time.

Your a good guy and we agree on many things but when it comes to the issue of GH I believe you are making it far more complicated and potentially unhealthy than it needs to be.

I take more of a golden age approach to things (if they had GH in the golden age of course haha). Good old AAS at helpful but not harmful levels in combo with a healthy dose of GH and if you can't get phenomenal results on that then you are in the wrong game.

I refuse to take drug after drug to counter another drug or to get an extra 5% of this drug by adding in that drug etc.. i think that is a huge recipe for failure and a big reason a lot of the top guys are dropping off quicker today. I do not believe in messing with your thyroid unless it's shown via blood work that there is a thyroid issue.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
dna9488 and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:13 AM
  #48
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
Getting defensive but ok.

Tit for tat, have you seen yourself lately? If you want to go head to head, my friend have you seen the pic you posted of your arm? Bro, either you have zero clue or your genetics are garbage. I'm on test alone and look better and leaner than you. So what I walk around mid 180 right now, been at 216, 205, 200, etc....I don't play the size game, ever....reckless advice and reckless behavior are two totally different things.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:15 AM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Then why take a AI?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I've already addressed that above. There are healthy ways of doing things and there are disastrous ways of doing things.

If your taking low dose test and some deca for example the general advice is to keep an AI on hand and take it if sides come.

Lets not forget, an AI can rob you of gains and comes with sides of it's own. Joint issues, cholesterol issues, even heart issues. It should only be taken if needed to control estro, it should not be a rule.

But what your proposing is that even if you run low dose HGH to immediately hit it with some t4 because "you'll waste the gh without it". This is absolutely wrong IMO.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 10:31 AM
  #50
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11406
Also guys, lets try to keep any sort of personal attacks out of this. Remember this is about getting the best knowledge we can get and applying that knowledge to our body to look the best we can look. Talking shit to each other does nothing but leave a bad taste.
dna9488 and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0