SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-16, 10:38 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Also guys, lets try to keep any sort of personal attacks out of this. Remember this is about getting the best knowledge we can get and applying that knowledge to our body to look the best we can look. Talking shit to each other does nothing but leave a bad taste.
Agreed...let's get back on topic.

Bouncer,

Once me labs are back and good, I will get the gh and I'll let you guide me, oh boy
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 01:19 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
Frank chill bro lol you both have good shit to add to the conversation. Rado tends to rub ppl the wrong way but hes def. a standup guy whos knowledge I respect
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-16, 01:31 PM

Administrator
Just to add something I think is important..

Me and Frank may not agree on this gh debate but that is not nessisarily a bad thing. I think too many people see that as an "argument" where one guy is right and the other guy is wrong. This is not always the case. This is exactly how we learn through experimentation and debate. These kinds of discussions are a great thing IMO.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 07-27-16, 01:57 PM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Frank chill bro lol you both have good shit to add to the conversation. Rado tends to rub ppl the wrong way but hes def. a standup guy whos knowledge I respect
Rado is best ignored.
Old 07-27-16, 03:04 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I'm chill buddy... But don't call me reckless for talking about 100 MICROgrams of T4. Whem you talk about running tren for 6 months.....lol the truth is, his knowledge on the subject is very limited where as I have first hand EXPERIENCE. Thats like me telling him how to be annoying, its something that I know very little about and he has a ton of experience with.... lol (Not being an ass)

But anyways.... like Bouncer said its good to debate and bounce thoughts off each other. I whole heartedly want Bouncer to get every drop of benefits from the gh as he can. I'm not saying use T4 just to say it. But anyways everything is cool!
Old 07-27-16, 03:32 PM

Administrator
I'll agree that if you have zero experience with a certain subject you should do more listening and learning rather than injecting your opinions and arguments into a debate between people who do have knowledge and experience.
Mr I likes this.
Old 07-28-16, 03:42 PM

Administrator
So after all that I've decided to tweak this slightly. Bare with me.

Instead of running 3iu 5 days per week with 2 days off which = 15iu total per week. I've decided to run 2.5iu per day for 6 days per week with 1 day off which = the same total 15iu per week.

Now you may be saying "wtf that's the same thing." But here is the thought process. When you use 3iu per day your using an odd number and you end up with only 1iu left at the end of each bottle because each bottle has a total of 10iu in it. By doing 2.5iu per day you end up with and even 4 shots per bottle because obviously 4 X 2.5iu = 10iu.

This way I run it 6 days per week instead of 5, I get even shots per bottle, and I end up using the same total 15iu per week as before. By doing it this way, 2 100iu kits will last me just over 13 weeks for healing purposes. I love it when a plan comes together.
Old 07-28-16, 04:11 PM

Founding Member
Bro science in full effect

I like your thinking, seriously.

Gotta tell you bro, I've never met anyone who is always finding a way to bend, twist, reinvent, maximize what they have
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-29-16, 11:58 AM

Superior Newbie
Hi buddy, i would do 7 days a week on that low dose should be absolut no problem with insulin resitance and for healing purposes i would like it to be in my system constantly on same level make things go smooth. Used hgh alsow for my knee surgery did absolut wonders but at pretty high dose 8iu a day just to recover as fast as possible, doctors were absolutly shocked how fast i recovered, should of been 6 month of training was squating decent weight again in 3month.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-29-16, 03:21 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescarson View Post
Hi buddy, i would do 7 days a week on that low dose should be absolut no problem with insulin resitance and for healing purposes i would like it to be in my system constantly on same level make things go smooth. Used hgh alsow for my knee surgery did absolut wonders but at pretty high dose 8iu a day just to recover as fast as possible, doctors were absolutly shocked how fast i recovered, should of been 6 month of training was squating decent weight again in 3month.
I think your probably right. I gotta keep my goal in mind here. The goal is to heal.

I'm going to run 2.5iu 7 days per week.
Old 08-01-16, 02:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'll agree that if you have zero experience with a certain subject you should do more listening and learning rather than injecting your opinions and arguments into a debate between people who do have knowledge and experience.
Now that I know it's meant towards me, this post.

Explain where doing so.

I'll be waiting patiently :thumb:
Old 08-04-16, 04:02 AM

Superior Newbie
The only reason to do 5-on 2-off is to reduce monthly costs nothing else really

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0