SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By ROCKETW19
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-16, 09:14 AM
WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

Administrator
WorldHGH Jintropin vs Hygetropin

I'll be comparing the 2 to see what that deal is. Are the jins worth the extra $80?..

Right now I'm running the hyges @ 3.3iu 7 days per week. Pretty much the dose I needed to be at to really feel it. I started @ 2.5iu and got a bit of tiredness but the week I bumped it up to 3.3iu is when I felt the tightness and dull aches in forearms. 3.3iu per day is probably the minimum I would run the hyges at. So for you math geniuses out there, that means 1 hyge kit will last 30 days.

My plan with the Jins is to drop the dose back down to 2.5iu per day and see if the the results are the same, better, or worse. At 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. So even the though the jin kit is more expensive if it last 10 more days that kind of balances things out a bit. We shall see..

I'll be done with the Hyge kit in about 10 days so the comparison will start then.

Full Discloser: WorldHGH sent me a kit of each to test out but that doesn't mean I can't be completely honest as to which product I feel is better.
chuckz28 and dorianyates like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-16, 05:46 AM

Banned
doing any bloods?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-16, 08:52 AM

Founding Member
I need a kit to test out .
Old 08-12-16, 10:08 AM

Founding Member
I'd love to try GH sometime but it will likely be a few years 'til I can afford to try a run.
Old 08-13-16, 02:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Jintropin is much more effective than hyge but $/iu makes hyge a smarter choice for people that want to run HGH for long periods of time like 20 weeks and more.
Personally if it was a 3 month blast run I would definitely run Jin + slin + PEDS and only for bulking I'm not fan using GH on cutting since there are cheaper alternatives for the job
Old 08-13-16, 09:58 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanis View Post
Jintropin is much more effective than hyge but $/iu makes hyge a smarter choice for people that want to run HGH for long periods of time
if the Jin is stronger then you can use a lower dose compared to the hyges thus allowing each jin kit to last longer compared to a hyge kit.

So for example, let say 2.5iu per day Jin is = to 3.3iu per day of hyge. @ 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. @ 3.3iu a Hyge kit will last 30 days.

The jin kit is still more expensive but the difference between the 2 comes down by $30 because a jin kit will last 10 days longer using those example doses.

I guess the real question is, how much better are the jins?
Old 08-14-16, 12:44 AM

Superior Amateur
If one is splitting HGH dosage what is the best time during the day to take the 2nd shot? I think everyone would agree the 1st injection should be taken in the morning since your stomach is empty but I'm not sure about the second one. There's really no other time of day that my stomach is empty for 3-4 hrs..
Old 08-14-16, 01:23 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
If one is splitting HGH dosage what is the best time during the day to take the 2nd shot? I think everyone would agree the 1st injection should be taken in the morning since your stomach is empty but I'm not sure about the second one. There's really no other time of day that my stomach is empty for 3-4 hrs..
1 Hour after PWO shake and 1 hour before following meal.
AllDay likes this.
Old 08-15-16, 12:26 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
if the Jin is stronger then you can use a lower dose compared to the hyges thus allowing each jin kit to last longer compared to a hyge kit.

So for example, let say 2.5iu per day Jin is = to 3.3iu per day of hyge. @ 2.5iu per day a Jin kit will last 40 days. @ 3.3iu a Hyge kit will last 30 days.

The jin kit is still more expensive but the difference between the 2 comes down by $30 because a jin kit will last 10 days longer using those example doses.

I guess the real question is, how much better are the jins?
I love the Jins, I got 6 kits.... 5-6 IU's for 3 months then back it down to 3-4 IU for the rest of the year (Hygen)
Old 08-15-16, 05:47 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I love the Jins, I got 6 kits.... 5-6 IU's for 3 months then back it down to 3-4 IU for the rest of the year (Hygen)
If the jins are stronger I'd do the opposite. 3-4iu jins and 5-6iu hyges.
Old 08-16-16, 08:19 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
If the jins are stronger I'd do the opposite. 3-4iu jins and 5-6iu hyges.
Good point, I hope they offer another sale :wave:

I could take advantage of the bulk purchase discount but not real comfortable with that much.
Old 08-16-16, 09:13 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Good point, I hope they offer another sale :wave:

I could take advantage of the bulk purchase discount but not real comfortable with that much.
I just mean that if we assume the jins are stronger like fanis said than you can lower the dose of the jins and make them last longer and raise the dose a bit of the hyges so it balances out.
Old 08-20-16, 01:17 PM

Administrator
Got the Jin kit today. Will start the comparison in this thread once the hyge kit is used up in about a week.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...hanks-worldhgh
Old 08-28-16, 03:46 PM

Administrator
Jintropin Log Day 1

Took my first shot today. Stay tuned for comparison.
Old 08-29-16, 07:50 PM

Founding Member
you'll spend money on Gh but not get blood work? makes zero sense take your ass to the lab and get it checked along with the rest of your shit.
dont get a stupid serum test either get a IGF test there is no faking IGF.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 08-29-16, 11:51 PM

Superior Newbie
why do people say only serum test and some igf test ? i've heard they are both flawed from one source or another.
Old 08-30-16, 09:46 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you'll spend money on Gh but not get blood work? makes zero sense take your ass to the lab and get it checked along with the rest of your shit.
dont get a stupid serum test either get a IGF test there is no faking IGF.
If you read my first post I didn't actually spend any money. This is just my comparison based on my experience with GH in the past.

I say to anyone to feel free and get all the tests you like. I don't think anyone here is saying otherwise.
Old 08-30-16, 10:03 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpowers View Post
why do people say only serum test and some igf test ? i've heard they are both flawed from one source or another.
igf test is best. gh serum test could be raised by a number of peptides like ghrp etc.. much cheaper than real gh. but of your IGF levels are high that means your GH is good shit.
Old 09-08-16, 01:01 PM

Administrator
Jintropin Log Day 10

Still working as expected at the low healing doses I'm running. Sleep, hair, nail growth still very much accelerated.

Haven't been running the Jins long but 2.5iu ED feels about the ss 3.3iu ED of the hyges.
AllDay likes this.
Old 09-26-16, 09:58 PM

Administrator
Just a little update. Wrist and hands are tight and achy at 2iu per day. Good stuff. Got about 20 days left of the jins because I dropped it down to 2iu per day. I'd definitely say the jins are more potent than the hyges. I'm having to get hair cuts and clip my nails literally half the time as usual. My skin looks really healthy especially the last few weeks. Good stuff.
AllDay likes this.
Old 10-06-16, 11:33 AM

Administrator
Conclusion

Almost finished with the jins. About 5 days left. Wish I could continue on with them but just can't afford it.

If your trying to decide between hyges vs jins my recommendation is to go with the jins and run a lower dose. The jins are stronger than the hyges no doubt. hyges are good for the price but you get what you pay for. i'd say 4iu hyge is = 2iu Jin. again, that's just going by how i feel and what I see based on my experience.
Old 10-11-16, 05:34 AM

Superior Newbie
Sorry to break this for you but sadly huge is more potent than jin
Will post the paper when possible but
After 2 week 10iu/day jin IGF 437 and same dosage huge IGF 542 test subject was same, diet was same his base IGF if i can recall was 250ish
Old 10-11-16, 09:45 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanis View Post
Sorry to break this for you but sadly huge is more potent than jin
Will post the paper when possible but
After 2 week 10iu/day jin IGF 437 and same dosage huge IGF 542 test subject was same, diet was same his base IGF if i can recall was 250ish
sounds like this is more of a batch related issue then. you've said yourself that the jins are more potent just a month or 2 ago.
Old 10-11-16, 09:57 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
sounds like this is more of a batch related issue then. you've said yourself that the jins are more potent just a month or 2 ago.
i gave him the "rado effect"

it means this;

I say one thing today and i change it tomorrow; because i can:thumb:
Old 10-11-16, 09:59 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Yes the feeling was that. Then we did the blood tests to backup the feeling but wasn't like that
Old 12-05-16, 09:42 PM

Superior Newbie
Awesome info

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0