SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page testing

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-16, 12:01 PM
testing

Superior Newbie
i was just asking in another thread but has anyone taken the hgh test's with theese ? i found a place that sells the tests for $52 and has a five day turn around. there is a separate hgh and igf-1 test.

im getting going back and forth on ordering but if/when i do ill spend the extra $$ and find out for sure.

i would gladly post results here
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 12:17 PM

Administrator
Sells the test? Usually it's blood work bro. You use the gh and then you go get your serum gh and or igf-1 levels tested.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 01:14 PM

Superior Newbie
yeah, there are a couple places i have found where you can get a send away test and a place that has a walk in policy on tests.

i can post up if its ok.
Old 08-26-16, 07:25 AM

Official Sponsor
Yes, it would be nice if you post results of jitnropin here.
It would be very great idea to do IGF test of Jintropin after 3 weeks of using it.
Old 08-26-16, 01:59 PM

Superior Newbie
thankfully im already under doctors care for my test. ill have them run the serum test after i order my first kit of Jintropin. i was reading around and it looks like the minimum level for decent hgh is 15 and the pharma is around 30. since i have to go weekly to the dock ill get the serum done a couple weeks in a row to see where the numbers average out at. anyone else run the serum to get a number yet ?
Old 08-26-16, 02:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpowers View Post
thankfully im already under doctors care for my test. ill have them run the serum test after i order my first kit of Jintropin. i was reading around and it looks like the minimum level for decent hgh is 15 and the pharma is around 30. since i have to go weekly to the dock ill get the serum done a couple weeks in a row to see where the numbers average out at. anyone else run the serum to get a number yet ?
yea, in this thread someone else posted paper work. just read through the thread.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...g-worldhgh-com
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-16, 03:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Will test jintropins as well when my client starts using them
Old 08-30-16, 09:01 AM

Superior Newbie
Doing blood work tomorrow results next week

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0