SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page Alphatrop?

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source


Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By jack tors
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-16, 01:08 PM
Alphatrop?
  #1
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes: 37
How does the quality of this brand compare to the others you guys have available? Ive Never heard of Alphatrop
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 02:00 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8487
Never heard of it either bro. Just a guess but probably another generic Chinese gh with a gh sounding name.
jack tors and AllDay like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 04:22 PM
  #3
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 464
Not sure why you'd post it here.

The Jin's they have are amazing. I assuming these are "cheaper" You get what you pay for...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 04:39 PM
  #4
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Not sure why you'd post it here.

The Jin's they have are amazing. I assuming these are "cheaper" You get what you pay for...
What do you mean, why would I post it here? That's a dumbass question. It's the worldhgh forum, where else would I ask the question. Besides, the Jins you're raving about actually tested out, according to fanis, to not be anymore effective on paper then the Hyges, which are the cheapest ones they carry... so, no, you don't always get what you pay for
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 05:42 PM
  #5
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
What do you mean, why would I post it here? That's a dumbass question. It's the worldhgh forum, where else would I ask the question. Besides, the Jins you're raving about actually tested out, according to fanis, to not be anymore effective on paper then the Hyges, which are the cheapest ones they carry... so, no, you don't always get what you pay for
relax, my bad homie didn't realize they had that brand. I jumped the gun ... so many dudes opt for the 100 a box HGH and wonder why it "wasn't for them"

I loved the Jins over the Hygen's...
AllDay likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 07:42 PM
  #6
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
relax, my bad homie didn't realize they had that brand. I jumped the gun ... so many dudes opt for the 100 a box HGH and wonder why it "wasn't for them"

I loved the Jins over the Hygen's...
I'm currently finishing my third box of hyges and I have a 200IU kit of Jins waiting. I'm hoping you're right about how great they are, I've never used them.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-16, 07:53 PM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8487
i also felt the jins were better then the hyges
AllDay likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 07:15 PM
  #8
 
Official Sponsor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Likes: 54
Hello. Sorry for the late response - very busy now.
Alphatropin is a new HGH in our stock - it recommended itself as a good one is Russia so we decided to sell it.
It is not pharma grade like Jintropin but it is great. We are going to send 2 kits for test to the forum members who will post blood work
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0