SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page rado's GH log

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-17, 01:57 PM
rado's GH log

Founding Member
So I started my GH this past Monday, the 9th. I will run the 2iu's for 6 months, no need for 3 and especially 4 IMO from all the stuff I've read. I AM not looking for anything other than the great benefits at 2ius. I am certain the benefits at 2ius will be great for me.

Link to thread of GH kits; https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...-kit-world-hgh

IF I see the results I'm looking for at 2ius at 6 months, then I will run GH until I'm dead, along with test(300mgs) and leave the rest of all the other gear alone, for good

I've never ran GH in the past due to NOT seeing the value in it, when I can get similar and if not better results with for a third of the cost of GH. Now? I'm turning 42 in June and want to keep healthy as I am now, minus some injuries here and there.

I don't need all the other stuff if I can get the GH and Test dialed in. Besides, test/Gh is the best of both worlds for me.

So onto my update lol.

So first of all, I can't stand to draw out my IU's on the slin and not change the pin; what a fucking stab that is when I have to grab some fat. Damn pin is dull from the vial, like wtf

I know my body too well and I honestly could care less if anyone agrees or believes me here; but since taking those shots. I've been sleeping like a rock, no dreams(like most have) but holy fuck have I slept tremendously well since Monday

Other than that and sweating tons more, not sure how that's fucking possible, but yeah all is good so far.

I will get labs before I'm done with this box here. Then I will switch my shots to evenings, and that is based on this article here. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...wth-hormone-gh

I will order the rest of GH kits from Alphatrop soon and post as time goes on.
jolter604 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-17, 07:51 AM

Founding Member
Good stuff man. Do you know the igf-1 levels you need to achieve for The "health benefits" you're looking for? For me, I'm looking to get in the upper 500's. So I will be adjusting and retesting to see where I'm at again next week.

You might want to have this moved to the WorldHGH forum. That way they are able to see your posts (my guess is they check that area more than anything else).
rado likes this.
Old 01-13-17, 11:46 AM

Superior Amateur
I'll be following this..
rado likes this.
Old 01-16-17, 01:18 PM

Founding Member
ONE WEEK UPDATE

Sleeping as I had stated, literally flawless. Still doing my 2iu's around 4:45-5am and eating around 8ish after my training is done.
Old 01-16-17, 01:31 PM

Superior Amateur
I need to keep up with this. I'm 47 but feel like I'm in the best shape ever. Down the road like 8 months to a year I would like to add something with my test c to gain a little more size.
rado likes this.
Old 01-16-17, 01:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
I need to keep up with this. I'm 47 but feel like I'm in the best shape ever. Down the road like 8 months to a year I would like to add something with my test c to gain a little more size.
I'm at a point now(42 in June) where I'm going to maintain a good size and stay lean. In order for me to get this done the right way without using stuff like tren, mast or winny all year round, is going to be GH/Test and how I train and eat now.

It'll be a slow smooth transition from my gear to just test and GH. right now I still have gear to finish up and some that is also coming. I also want to play around with the doses to find the right one for me.

I will continue to post my progress with pics, food logs will continue as they have.
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-16-17, 01:58 PM

Superior Amateur
I just started eating decent thanks to the food picks you guy's have been posting. Its really got me motivated. I also just started taking Creatine hcl. This guy in the gym who I trust said it helped him out fast. He said with in two weeks he started showing more muscle size but he also said it kind of hit its peak by week 3 but still holding size. Said he gained 4lbs of muscle. I don't know if its true but he did get a little size quick.
Old 01-16-17, 05:29 PM

VEGETARIAN
Looking forward to this log
rado likes this.
Old 01-20-17, 05:08 PM

Founding Member
When are you getting bloodwork?
Old 01-21-17, 06:06 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
When are you getting bloodwork?
Towards end of GH cycle on first box.

Thoughts bro?
Old 01-21-17, 07:33 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Towards end of GH cycle on first box.

Thoughts bro?
Whenever it's convenient for you. It shouldn't matter when you get tested. Most say after 2 days of being on your good and test no later than 14 hours after injection. Just curious what your numbers will be.
Old 01-21-17, 07:40 PM

Administrator
What were your numbers @ 4iu Chadd? I expect his to be half that since your doing double the dose.
Old 01-21-17, 08:10 PM

Superior Freak
You guys ever get the bloods to let us know if there legit. 2iu's did nothing for me.
Old 01-21-17, 08:16 PM

Founding Member
Yeah I posted mine in my log. 83-233 is in normal range and my igf-1 was 359. I would expect to see Rados in the high 200's or low 300's.
Old 01-21-17, 08:19 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
You guys ever get the bloods to let us know if there legit. 2iu's did nothing for me.
Yea Chadd did.

And I agree, 2iu is to low a dose for a man to notice much. It's like taking 100mgs test per week. It'll help if your natty test levels are really low but that's about it, your not going to see anything significant.
Old 01-22-17, 07:39 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
your not going to see anything significant.
Significant or not, it's enough for me.

I don't need a significant amount of gaining anything, i did say i looked forward to GH for the benefit of health related more so than gains.

If i want gains, tren prop mast is my go toowhich is my cycle now.

I disagree with your post on seeing anything at 2ius...maybe for you guys, but im noticing a few things in my sleep and hand numbness as of last night.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 01-22-17, 07:41 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yeah I posted mine in my log. 83-233 is in normal range and my igf-1 was 359. I would expect to see Rados in the high 200's or low 300's.
Every lab has different ranges. I'll get the labs done soon. I'm waiting on certain things and I'm gonna be seeing my doctor soon anyway
Old 01-22-17, 10:44 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

I don't need a significant amount of gaining anything, i did say i looked forward to GH for the benefit of health related more so than gains.

I disagree with your post on seeing anything at 2ius...maybe for you guys, but im noticing a few things in my sleep and hand numbness as of last night.
You say it's enough for you yet you have no idea of the strenth of the GH. That's like saying I'm going to take 1/2 cc shot of test a week but having no idea if it's 50mg or 500mg. After researching I'd like my igf-1 levels to be around 600. So I'm adjusting and retesting.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-22-17, 12:24 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

I didn't much of either at that dosage. I guess if you run it long enough
Old 01-24-17, 01:58 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I didn't much of either at that dosage. I guess if you run it long enough
2ius wont show much you will def get leaner and add 2-5lbs (water weight) but if you get your IGF around 350ish you can take for ever and get all the health from it and I am sure over time size also but you just wont notice the size part. but you def get tighter/leaner
rado likes this.
Old 01-24-17, 05:02 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
2ius wont show much you will def get leaner and add 2-5lbs (water weight) but if you get your IGF around 350ish you can take for ever and get all the health from it and I am sure over time size also but you just wont notice the size part. but you def get tighter/leaner
thanks for the input brother. Where the fuck you been?
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 01-24-17, 08:06 AM

Administrator
Quote:
thanks for the input brother. Where the fuck you been?
Eating donuts. Claims 260lbs but 50 of it is pure belly lard. He'll tell ya he still got abs though.

Hey rocket, a new Dunkin donuts just opened in Folsom. One of the first in NorCal. I bet your fat ass been over there a couple dozen times ehh?

Between you and fatso beast, I'm now the pride of California.
Old 01-24-17, 09:13 AM

Founding Member
TWO WEEK UPDATE

Still taking 2ius in the morning around 445/5am. Eating around 745/8am after training and everything is done. I'm still sleeping great, my right hand is a tad swollen. Some have said it's not the GH, very minimal to see anything etc...

I know my body well enough that when I see a change, I notice it immediately. Regardless. this is what I'm currently experiencing. I will be getting lab work done and will be posted.

Other than that, I will keep this updated and apologize it for being late on the post.
Old 01-25-17, 12:27 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Eating donuts. Claims 260lbs but 50 of it is pure belly lard. He'll tell ya he still got abs though.

Hey rocket, a new Dunkin donuts just opened in Folsom. One of the first in NorCal. I bet your fat ass been over there a couple dozen times ehh?

Between you and fatso beast, I'm now the pride of California.
theres a dunking doughnut right on your corner,lol I actually dont like DD but I will eat reg ones. 265 son and yes def soft but with a shirt on you can't tell so I'm good,lol
3 more month my doc says I will be what I will be. so I might start with weights around 2 months or so. just dont want to go backwards and wait a year again. So I am being patient for once in my life.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-25-17, 12:29 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
TWO WEEK UPDATE

Still taking 2ius in the morning around 445/5am. Eating around 745/8am after training and everything is done. I'm still sleeping great, my right hand is a tad swollen. Some have said it's not the GH, very minimal to see anything etc...

I know my body well enough that when I see a change, I notice it immediately. Regardless. this is what I'm currently experiencing. I will be getting lab work done and will be posted.

Other than that, I will keep this updated and apologize it for being late on the post.
please please please trust me get an IGF test dont waste your time on serum. and do not take a whole vial day of test pure waste. take your reg dose as that is what you want to know.
inject and test with in 14 hours but try and keep it around 10 hours.

2ius should have you well in to the 300IGF
Bouncer, Chadd77 and rado like this.
Old 01-25-17, 08:44 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
please please please trust me get an IGF test dont waste your time on serum. and do not take a whole vial day of test pure waste. take your reg dose as that is what you want to know.
inject and test with in 14 hours but try and keep it around 10 hours.

2ius should have you well in to the 300IGF
I had planned on this anyway bro. but thanks and i will shoot what i have been doing, 2iu's...not sure why so many do more before the test.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 01-26-17, 11:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I had planned on this anyway bro. but thanks and i will shoot what i have been doing, 2iu's...not sure why so many do more before the test.
because they can not think for them selfs and they read it on the inter webs so it must be true.
I call them sheep. you plan on running 2iu so that is the info you want its pretty common sense if you ask me.
good luck bro
rado likes this.
Old 01-27-17, 06:24 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
because they can not think for them selfs and they read it on the inter webs so it must be true.
I call them sheep. you plan on running 2iu so that is the info you want its pretty common sense if you ask me.
good luck bro
Of all people, I'd listen to your advice. Fat boy

I'll do exactly that, thx nigg
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 01-28-17, 03:18 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Of all people, I'd listen to your advice. Fat boy

I'll do exactly that, thx nigg
us fattys like to be called weight challenged or big boned.
rado likes this.
Old 01-30-17, 01:31 PM

Founding Member
THIRD WEEK UPDATE

Nothing much this week, still the same as before. Other than having the sinus/bronchitis simultaneously, I'm doing good with training, rest and food.
Old 02-08-17, 04:19 PM

Founding Member
FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Nothing really has happened. Training is great, food is good, sleeping is still great and slight swollen right hand. I've got 3 vials left so few more weeks and will be posting lab work results.
Old 02-08-17, 11:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Nothing really has happened. Training is great, food is good, sleeping is still great and slight swollen right hand. I've got 3 vials left so few more weeks and will be posting lab work results.
if you dont get more before you run out that box you took is just like throwing money in the garbage. assuming its real in the first place. you really want to go 6month but a year is best. its not like steroids the muscle cells dont get bigger your body creates more muscles cells this takes time and then they have to mature. you need more or it was a waste homie.
Old 02-08-17, 11:17 PM

Administrator
Quote:
FOURTH WEEK UPDATE

Make sure you get blood work before you run out bro. Your igf levels will obviously drop the longer your off.
Old 02-09-17, 04:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
its not like steroids the muscle cells dont get bigger your body creates more muscles cells this takes time and then they have to mature.
do these new muscle cells go away after use or stay with you forever?
Old 02-09-17, 07:11 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
do these new muscle cells go away after use or stay with you forever?
beauty of GH the new muscle cell are for good. I am positive that is the only reason I am 260 now. yes I am soft but before injury I was 250 solid not ripped like a BB of coarse. I have a picture at the beach where my traps look like most peoples legs even my rear delts are like softballs

steroids make your cells puff up and they shrink back after. but you combine the new cells on top of puffing them up = 260lbs of sexiness
Old 02-10-17, 06:05 PM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
beauty of GH the new muscle cell are for good. I am positive that is the only reason I am 260 now. yes I am soft but before injury I was 250 solid not ripped like a BB of coarse. I have a picture at the beach where my traps look like most peoples legs even my rear delts are like softballs

steroids make your cells puff up and they shrink back after. but you combine the new cells on top of puffing them up = 260lbs of sexiness
That is called hyperplasia of muscular cells (division of cells). Hyperthrophy is increase in volume of each cell. Once the cell is big enough, it is divided by 2 cells (hyperplasia), so you get more potential for hypertrophy.
It is a contaversial topic - I read some researches claiming that hyperplasia is possible and some that it is not. As a seller I would prefer to think that it is real but I am not a scientist.
I can say that the hyperplasia may be true because of the tremendous difference in muscle size between athletes in pre-HGH and post-HGH period (+20-30 lbs and leaner mass)
But 100 % real HGH benefit is that it significantly increase the number of nucleous in muscle cells. So do steroids also, in combination this effect is very significant.
By the way, I would be really grateful if somebody who know this topic well, post here links to studies about hyperplasia
Old 02-10-17, 08:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
That is called hyperplasia of muscular cells (division of cells). Hyperthrophy is increase in volume of each cell. Once the cell is big enough, it is divided by 2 cells (hyperplasia), so you get more potential for hypertrophy.
It is a contaversial topic - I read some researches claiming that hyperplasia is possible and some that it is not. As a seller I would prefer to think that it is real but I am not a scientist.
I can say that the hyperplasia may be true because of the tremendous difference in muscle size between athletes in pre-HGH and post-HGH period (+20-30 lbs and leaner mass)
But 100 % real HGH benefit is that it significantly increase the number of nucleous in muscle cells. So do steroids also, in combination this effect is very significant.
By the way, I would be really grateful if somebody who know this topic well, post here links to studies about hyperplasia
we dont copy paste all that doctor talk. we just say things like muscle cells puff up ect. much easier for us to understand,lol
Old 02-11-17, 12:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
my only problem with that theory when you take a guy like Dave Palumbo. Guy was known to use massive amounts of drugs including massive amounts of Gh, slin etc.. he now looks like he weighs 125 lbs. Some other Pro's come to mind but dave paulumbo is the most extreme example. he has no known health issues and of course he doesn't train like he used to but if GH helped you keep muscle why does he look like he has fucken aids?

this guy was once a lean 300lbs...

Old 02-11-17, 01:55 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
my only problem with that theory when you take a guy like Dave Palumbo. Guy was known to use massive amounts of drugs including massive amounts of Gh, slin etc.. he now looks like he weighs 125 lbs. Some other Pro's come to mind but dave paulumbo is the most extreme example. he has no known health issues and of course he doesn't train like he used to but if GH helped you keep muscle why does he look like he has fucken aids?

this guy was once a lean 300lbs...

he stopped everything and didnt eat or train if i remember correctly... yates got small too
Old 02-11-17, 02:34 PM

Administrator
Quote:
he stopped everything and didnt eat or train if i remember correctly... yates got small too
But that's my point. If GH creates new muscle cells that stay with you forever, how is it possible that a guy like palumbo who probably used 10iu a day or more for years and years can shrink down to a twink who looks like he never been to a gym.

Rocket smashed his hand under an SUV. He couldn't train and is just getting back to it. I doubt he ate well. But he's saying the reason he stayed 260 is because GH and he said the beauty of GH is that it gives you new muscle cells that never go away. Yet palumbo looks like he weighs 125lbs and he used more GH then all of us combined. Lol

Difference between rocket and palumbo is that rocket stayed on GH while palumbo went off everything. That proves to me that the benefits of GH at least in terms of size maintance do not stay with you forever and you have to stay on GH to get its benefits. That's why I'm not sure I buy the whole "new muscle cells" theory.

Take 1 look at palumbo in that pic I posted and tell me I'm wrong. Lol. Guy looks like the walking dead.
Old 02-11-17, 06:09 PM

VEGETARIAN
Rasp, how's it going?
Old 02-12-17, 08:16 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Rasp, how's it going?
updating tomorrow
Old 02-13-17, 02:45 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
But that's my point. If GH creates new muscle cells that stay with you forever, how is it possible that a guy like palumbo who probably used 10iu a day or more for years and years can shrink down to a twink who looks like he never been to a gym.

Rocket smashed his hand under an SUV. He couldn't train and is just getting back to it. I doubt he ate well. But he's saying the reason he stayed 260 is because GH and he said the beauty of GH is that it gives you new muscle cells that never go away. Yet palumbo looks like he weighs 125lbs and he used more GH then all of us combined. Lol

Difference between rocket and palumbo is that rocket stayed on GH while palumbo went off everything. That proves to me that the benefits of GH at least in terms of size maintance do not stay with you forever and you have to stay on GH to get its benefits. That's why I'm not sure I buy the whole "new muscle cells" theory.

Take 1 look at palumbo in that pic I posted and tell me I'm wrong. Lol. Guy looks like the walking dead.
ya no clue bro maybe he has aids something is def eating away ay him. He dont look right at all.
why was I just as big before hand injury and not real on GH? I dont think I would ever shrink up to look like him. Just goes to show how much the muscle cells puff when on steroids.
your points are valid but we dont know him or the whole story thats the only problem I wouldn't doubt he has aids fucker dont look right at all/
Old 02-13-17, 06:25 AM

VEGETARIAN
I didn't hardly train for about 7 months when injured and only ate poorly

I didn't lose much size at all
Turbo3000 likes this.
Old 02-13-17, 11:26 AM

Administrator
Quote:
ya no clue bro maybe he has aids something is def eating away ay him. He dont look right at all.
why was I just as big before hand injury and not real on GH? I dont think I would ever shrink up to look like him. Just goes to show how much the muscle cells puff when on steroids.
your points are valid but we dont know him or the whole story thats the only problem I wouldn't doubt he has aids fucker dont look right at all/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
I didn't hardly train for about 7 months when injured and only ate poorly

I didn't lose much size at all
that's my point guys. neither of you went off when you were injured. we've already established that staying on AAS, GH, etc.. will preserve muscle.

that's not my argument. my argument is with the claim that GH gives you "new muscle cells that you keep forever". if that's true, why do people who completely go off everything especially for long periods shrink down to nothing again? Dan Hill comes to mind. To me it proves that GH effects don't last.

This guy used everything under the sun. Came off and shrunk down to a guy that looks like he never been to a gym. Shouldn't the "new muscle cell" effects of gh have helped this guy maintain at least a little muscle mass even if he stopped training and came off everything?

Pics of Dan Hill in thread below.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...drugs-vs-natty
Old 02-13-17, 11:53 AM

Founding Member
Levrone is another that went to about 180 lbs after he stopped working out.
Old 02-13-17, 11:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Levrone is another that went to about 180 lbs after he stopped working out.
exactly. and we all know that dude was using pharm grade HGH in the 90's and early 2000's. where do all these "new muscle cells" go when guys like that drop 75lbs of muscle?
Old 02-13-17, 01:56 PM

Founding Member
Rado, you staying on or stopping after you finish this run?
Old 02-14-17, 12:07 AM

Founding Member
well if muscle can go away then muscle can go away. GH dont make it bullet proof.
your saying these guys were all 300 lbs monsters and just shrank up well thats not just GH muscle that went away that was all the muscles they built that went away.
that make better sense?
Old 02-14-17, 01:29 AM

Administrator
Quote:
well if muscle can go away then muscle can go away. GH dont make it bullet proof.
your saying these guys were all 300 lbs monsters and just shrank up well thats not just GH muscle that went away that was all the muscles they built that went away.
that make better sense?
Yea but what happened to those new muscle cells? If they can just go away then you don't keep the results like you were saying. Know what I mean?

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0