SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page rado's GH log

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-17, 07:20 AM

Official Sponsor
Old and new muscle cells shrink if person does not train, but when he starts training again, muscles gain very much faster. It is so-called muscle memory.
I am sure you know about Levron. In the career he took long breaks without any training and proper nutrition. But then within 3-6 months he gained 50-80 lbs of lean mass - enough to achieve first places on Arnold classic. There were several such periods in his life.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-17, 09:31 AM

Superior Freak
everyone i know who used it like Rocket said ended up keeping the gains they made while on cycle
Old 02-14-17, 07:20 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea but what happened to those new muscle cells? If they can just go away then you don't keep the results like you were saying. Know what I mean?
they are still there just atrophy takes over my guess. I not gonna try and act like I know bro cuz I dont I just using common sense and guessing
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-17, 10:42 PM

Founding Member
FIFTH WEEK UPDATE
sorry for the late post, again everyone.

Other than still sleeping well and hand taf swollen, i feel great and food/training is perfect.

I have 2.5 vials left and will start scheduling myself for labs in about 2 weeks or so.

I plan on getting a full panel done as i always have.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 02-15-17, 10:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Rado, you staying on or stopping after you finish this run?
It all comes down to what my labs will say. I'll decide after i see the results
Old 02-15-17, 10:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
FIFTH WEEK UPDATE

I have 2.5 vials left and will start scheduling myself for labs in about 2 weeks or so.
make sure your still on the gh when you get igf test done bro. not weeks after you finished gh. that wont tell us anything.

why you waiting till the very last second? i dont get it.
Old 02-15-17, 10:52 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
make sure your still on the gh when you get igf test done bro. not weeks after you finished gh. that wont tell us anything.

why you waiting till the very last second? i dont get it.
I have never said I'd wait till i was out, never. You somehow came up with that nonsense.

I will wait till i have one vial left at half empty. Why wait till end? Why not? I don't follow sheep sir, i do shit my way everyone is quick to get shit done...last time i checked, not running a race here....no rush;)
Old 02-15-17, 11:02 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I have never said I'd wait till i was out, never. You somehow came up with that nonsense.

I will wait till i have one vial left at half empty. Why wait till end? Why not? I don't follow sheep sir, i do shit my way everyone is quick to get shit done...last time i checked, not running a race here....no rush;)
You said you have 2.5 vials left and you will "start scheduling yourself for labs in 2 weeks or so". Why not schedule now just to be safe and make sure you can get an appointment before you run out of GH in 12-13 days?

What does this have to do with being a sheep? It's about living up to your side of the deal in return for the free kit. It's about letting Chadd, rocket, myself and other know valuable information. Your igf level is at its peak and it has been for sometime.

You're acting like I'm attacking you or talking shit because I'm telling you that you don't have to wait until the last day. If you "wait 2 weeks to start scheduling" an appointment you may very well not be able to get it done on time. That's all I'm saying. We want useful info bro.
ROCKETW19 and dna9488 like this.
Old 02-15-17, 11:09 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You said you have 2.5 vials left and you will "start scheduling yourself for labs in 2 weeks or so". Why not schedule now just to be safe and make sure you can get an appointment before you run out of GH in 12-13 days?

What does this have to do with being a sheep? It's about living up to your side of the deal in return for the free kit. It's about letting Chadd, rocket, myself and other know valuable information. Your igf level is at its peak and it has been for sometime.

You're acting like I'm attacking you or talking shit because I'm telling you that you don't have to wait until the last day. If you "wait 2 weeks to start scheduling" an appointment you may very well not be able to get it done on time. That's all I'm saying. We want useful info bro.
bro calm the fuck down. I said I'd get it done and what's it to you on when it's done? Geez man, get a grip.

All this typing for what?

You do realize it takes 24 to 48hrs to get labs, oh wait...you don't donate blood right

You're a joke at times...whether i do it now, tomorrow morning, Saturday monday...it's getting done.
Old 02-15-17, 11:11 PM

Founding Member
I stated very clearly when and how I'd get my labs done....so not sure why you keep telling to do it. I had a plan from the get go and im keeping it that way.

When you give blood, then come talk to me...i even offered to pay for it and you're on my case about mine? Lol
Old 02-15-17, 11:17 PM

Administrator
You will run out in 12-13 days. Yet your going to wait 2 weeks to start to schedule. Those are your exact words you stated very clearly. You realize 2 weeks is 14 days and if it takes 48 hours that's 16 days until you get blood work. That's 3-4 days after you've run out of GH.

Your talking shit, I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so. I never said I would ever do blood work so this has nothing to do with me.
Old 02-15-17, 11:21 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You will run out in 12-13 days. Yet your going to wait 2 weeks to start to schedule. Those are your exact words you stated very clearly. You realize 2 weeks is 14 days and if it takes 48 hours that's 16 days until you get blood work. That's 3-4 days after you've run out.

Your talking shit, I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so. I never said I would ever do blood work so this has nothing to do with me.
Ah i see your bs point now...i did say two weeks but you took as if i were literally gonna be 14 days.

Geez man, why always have to take shit so concrete. Listen, it's gonna get done before i run out...so now you can relax ok.

I would of not let the gh run out and me not have labs.
Old 02-15-17, 11:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I'm just making sure we get the valuable info we want about the kit based on your promise to do so.
Really?

You really think that for that measly fucking box of gh im gonna put myself out there and not return my favor? Lol

Ok bro....
Old 02-15-17, 11:25 PM

Rado you should want the tests done sooner then waiting, what if it comes back bunk? You just wasted all that time. People might be waiting to order based off of bloods they see. So you're holding up potential orders for the guy that gave you a freebie. On most other boards that is called a reverse scammer.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing any bloodwork here....lol
dna9488 likes this.
Old 02-15-17, 11:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Ah i see your bs point now...i did say two weeks but you took as if i were literally gonna be 14 days.

Geez man, why always have to take shit so concrete. Listen, it's gonna get done before i run out...so now you can relax ok.

I would of not let the gh run out and me not have labs.
That's all I'm making sure of bro. I wasn't talking shit. Just trying to get the best info we can. If you're igf level is low we will know alphatrop just isn't that good. If it's high it may just be that Chad had the test done too early. I know rocket says 5 days and igf levels will max out but I admit I have my doubts. I think it may take longer then that. So I'm genuinely interested in your results.
Old 02-15-17, 11:27 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Rado you should want the tests done sooner then waiting, what if it comes back bunk? You just wasted all that time. People might be waiting to order based off of bloods they see. So you're holding up potential orders for the guy that gave you a freebie. On most other boards that is called a reverse scammer.

Nah Rado will do the blood work. He's no scammer. I was just making sure he was gonna get it done before he ran out.
rado likes this.
Old 02-15-17, 11:29 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Ok thanks for the infoi made it clear when it was gettin done and if the owner was waiting for me to do labs, he has a mouth and can tell me to do so...not you Frank

Last edited by rado; 02-15-17 at 11:39 PM.
Old 02-15-17, 11:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Nah Rado will do the blood work. He's no scammer. I was just making sure he was gonna get it done before he ran out.
Like seriously....this gh has been a fucking turn off.
Old 02-15-17, 11:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That's all I'm making sure of bro. I wasn't talking shit. Just trying to get the best info we can. If you're igf level is low we will know alphatrop just isn't that good. If it's high it may just be that Chad had the test done too early. I know rocket says 5 days and igf levels will max out but I admit I have my doubts. I think it may take longer then that. So I'm genuinely interested in your results.
Good point...didn't meant to act like a dick. Just beyond annoyed with the GH drama...I'd rather listen to traps' girl issues than this and even that is brutal
Old 02-16-17, 01:13 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
no idea if it will max out but I gave blood 5 days into Gh before and then months later same stuff serostims and the number didn't change.
this is fact for me I also notice the guys that say your have to wait 3-4 weeks dont say that anymore.

only problem I see with rado waiting is 2 things like frank said thats info people might be waiting on or might not want to wait and get burned.
second if it is good and he wants more its to late that box is a complete waste unless he can get more in a week? that I dont know? that would suck to just waste the box assuming its good. someone that wants to run it for real should of got the box. just my opinion.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 01:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Good point...didn't meant to act like a dick. Just beyond annoyed with the GH drama...I'd rather listen to traps' girl issues than this and even that is brutal
lol there has been a lot of Gh drama but dont trip bro just ignore it if it gets to ya.
Gh is a lot of money IMO people are getting ripped off and that sucks. this info is important for everyone here.
do you have a baseline IGF score? hope you do Im very curious how each IU effects us if it is person to person or a normal scale say 1IU bumps IGF 100 points? I dont know cuz I only have my info to go off.
rado likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 07:46 AM

Founding Member
Rado, if you want to continue to stay on GH get your test done now so you can order more. If you order international it will take 2 weeks to get to you. If you've already made the decision that you're not staying on then it doesn't matter much.

I agree with Rocket. I don't spend much money on AAS but buying a GH gets expensive. You'll drop a couple thousand to run it for a year. We all here to help each other. Trying different bands and getting blood work done is very beneficial to us all.
rado likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 08:59 AM

Administrator
He ain't no sheep mother fuckers!
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 02-16-17, 01:00 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
lol there has been a lot of Gh drama but dont trip bro just ignore it if it gets to ya.
Gh is a lot of money IMO people are getting ripped off and that sucks. this info is important for everyone here.
do you have a baseline IGF score? hope you do Im very curious how each IU effects us if it is person to person or a normal scale say 1IU bumps IGF 100 points? I dont know cuz I only have my info to go off.
I now see why you kinda stepped away, all this BS going on. i don't remember if my last labs had my Igf, I know my GH was there. I'd have to go back on my labs to see what the levels were.

Quote:
Rado, if you want to continue to stay on GH get your test done now so you can order more. If you order international it will take 2 weeks to get to you. If you've already made the decision that you're not staying on then it doesn't matter much.

I agree with Rocket. I don't spend much money on AAS but buying a GH gets expensive. You'll drop a couple thousand to run it for a year. We all here to help each other. Trying different bands and getting blood work done is very beneficial to us all.
Right now my answer is NO brother. I'm over the GH drama, BS, this and that, this raises this, this lowers that...From the get go, I made it clear when and how I was going to get my labs done. Now all of a sudden, I've got people talking shit. It's such a fucking turn off, makes me not wanna do it. Good point though if I wanted to continue on, to order now. Money is not the issue, the issue is the fakes, me not seeing the value, etc...to throw away that kind of loot? man fuck that.
Quote:
He ain't no sheep mother fuckers!

to put things into perspective on money. I spend anywhere from $275-$400 a month on good weed. But my shit isn't fake and I see the value in it

Not being a dick fellas, just tired of the bs back and forth with GH. I will get labs done and post soon. I made a commitment on behalf of a free GH kit and will follow through.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 09:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I now see why you kinda stepped away, all this BS going on. i don't remember if my last labs had my Igf, I know my GH was there. I'd have to go back on my labs to see what the levels were.

Right now my answer is NO brother. I'm over the GH drama, BS, this and that, this raises this, this lowers that...From the get go, I made it clear when and how I was going to get my labs done. Now all of a sudden, I've got people talking shit. It's such a fucking turn off, makes me not wanna do it. Good point though if I wanted to continue on, to order now. Money is not the issue, the issue is the fakes, me not seeing the value, etc...to throw away that kind of loot? man fuck that.

to put things into perspective on money. I spend anywhere from $275-$400 a month on good weed. But my shit isn't fake and I see the value in it

Not being a dick fellas, just tired of the bs back and forth with GH. I will get labs done and post soon. I made a commitment on behalf of a free GH kit and will follow through.
Damn 400 a month on weed? thats nuts thats Gh money and make you healthy.

very real point of the fake Gh shit theres not a lot of just bunk shit like there used to be a few years ago but there is a shit ton of low dosed shit out there. if I pay for 10iu I want 10iu not 4 or 5.
I honestly get that I have spent a gazillion dollars buying Gh over the many many years only thru trial and error do I have a slight idea where to go,lol
rado likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 10:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:

very real point of the fake Gh shit theres not a lot of just bunk shit like there used to be a few years ago but there is a shit ton of low dosed shit out there. if I pay for 10iu I want 10iu not 4 or 5.
I honestly get that I have spent a gazillion dollars buying Gh over the many many years only thru trial and error do I have a slight idea where to go,lol
he ain't no sheep like us bro!

hows your hand doing faggot? gh helping speed recovery or what? you limited on what you can do or no? think you could take me in a fight yet?
rado likes this.
Old 02-16-17, 10:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
he ain't no sheep like us bro!

hows your hand doing faggot? gh helping speed recovery or what? you limited on what you can do or no? think you could take me in a fight yet?
lol It has been 1 year almost exactly to the date. I am going Monday to the gym to lift weights and sick and tired of not.
I was punching the bag for a few months and no problems so I hoping its better.

the cut doc made to operate on me healed in 1 week like it wasn't even there he kinda tripped out on that. but I have been reading a lbit about the way GH makes you heal might not be so good. I am gonna try and say whats in my head best I can
the GH doesn't lay down a clean layer of cells its choppy and ruff some say not so strong. its fast but not so strong at healing.
although it will make tendons stronger that are not completely tore

I know that sounds weird I read it awhile ago and these mother fuckers use words I have no clue what they are saying but bottom line some say it might not be the best to heal with.
a different surgen mentioned it and I researched it a bit and I found pretty much what he was saying. only problem is the fucking doc just blow and go take your cash and kick you out. I wanted to ask him questions so I can understand it better and explain it better.

I see him again in a few months I gonna make a point of asking him right off the bat about it. hopefully he can explain it in retard terms
Old 02-16-17, 10:53 PM

Administrator
Quote:
lol It has been 1 year almost exactly to the date. I am going Monday to the gym to lift weights and sick and tired of not.
I was punching the bag for a few months and no problems so I hoping its better.

the cut doc made to operate on me healed in 1 week like it wasn't even there he kinda tripped out on that. but I have been reading a lbit about the way GH makes you heal might not be so good. I am gonna try and say whats in my head best I can
the GH doesn't lay down a clean layer of cells its choppy and ruff some say not so strong. its fast but not so strong at healing.
although it will make tendons stronger that are not completely tore

I know that sounds weird I read it awhile ago and these mother fuckers use words I have no clue what they are saying but bottom line some say it might not be the best to heal with.
a different surgen mentioned it and I researched it a bit and I found pretty much what he was saying. only problem is the fucking doc just blow and go take your cash and kick you out. I wanted to ask him questions so I can understand it better and explain it better.

I see him again in a few months I gonna make a point of asking him right off the bat about it. hopefully he can explain it in retard terms
Yea they kinda say the same thing about deca. Makes joints feel better and helps build up collagen but it's not as strong as natural healing. Of course the alternative is taking fucken forever to heal. Lol
Old 02-16-17, 10:55 PM

Founding Member
I also just noticed yesterday I am shitty looking my belly is soft my arms are soft just not good. it took a year but fuck this no good thats why gym Monday and fuck it I will just go as hard as I can with out popping it.

last time I tried about 3-4 months ago the 25lb Dbells hurt like a mother fucker so I stopped but its time to test again see if I can
Old 02-16-17, 11:02 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I also just noticed yesterday I am shitty looking my belly is soft my arms are soft just not good. it took a year but fuck this no good thats why gym Monday and fuck it I will just go as hard as I can with out popping it.

last time I tried about 3-4 months ago the 25lb Dbells hurt like a mother fucker so I stopped but its time to test again see if I can
Supposed to rain so you can cover up in a bunch of clothes so you won't be embarrassed.
Old 02-17-17, 02:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Supposed to rain so you can cover up in a bunch of clothes so you won't be embarrassed.
worse part is I was one of the only guys tossing around the 150 Dbells now I will be at the 90s or 100s and struggling. thats weird as I do not have a ego with weights unless its legs or dbell press
not sure why?
Old 02-17-17, 10:42 AM

Founding Member
Hey you two bumble fucks...this is a GH log, not a let's fucking have social party

Fucking sheep
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 02-17-17, 10:44 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

Over here is expensive, still. Normally my ounce will cost a good $300...need to move to CA...fucking an ounce is $100 lol
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 02-17-17, 01:30 PM

Founding Member
so the site chadd had given me to get labs done, they will not do RI or MA lol...wtf
Old 02-17-17, 01:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
so the site chadd had given me to get labs done, they will not do RI or MA lol...wtf
This is what you get for waiting to the last minute you jackass!
ROCKETW19, dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 02-17-17, 01:46 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
FUCK YOU

I got it handled. I'm going to add my billing address in CT and go there;) Not sure my doc could get me in that quick. Besides, I kinda wanna go this route for the time being. But when she does my physical in the next few months, then I'll have her do a full panel.

Problem solved pumkin
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-17-17, 01:47 PM

Founding Member
You should have waited until you took your last injection and then scheduled the appointment.
Old 02-17-17, 01:48 PM

Founding Member
so before bumble fuck bouncer starts his rant. i'm going to change my billing on my debit card to my CT residence and schedule it.

In a few months she will do a full panel, but this time i'm just getting the IGF done.

I plan on doing a few tests here and there to see how strong/weak is the gear im on and compare with all of my other lab works.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 02-17-17, 01:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You should have waited until you took your last injection and then scheduled the appointment.
really? well i still have exactly 2 vials as of this morning...when should i go brother?
Old 02-17-17, 01:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Rado, you scammer! You should be kicked off SM! Lucky I'm not in charge!
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 02-17-17, 01:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Old 02-17-17, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Any other board he would had been gone long time ago....lol He's loved here at SM!!
dna9488 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 08:45 AM

Founding Member
Did you get the test scheduled?
Old 02-21-17, 08:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Did you get the test scheduled?
Will do that today if not, tomorrow.

I literally just got off the phone with my bank 5mns ago. I needed to update my CT address for my billing on my debit card. I think it needs 24hrs to update. Once it does, i will pay for the test and bringing my passport for identification purposes. Can't bring my MA license.

Btw, the code works too...thx for letting me use it
Old 02-21-17, 11:35 AM

Administrator
Quote:
exactly. now he's rushing to change credit cards and using passports and shit. it's these kind of unexpected delays that I was talking about in my earlier post. will he admit he should have done it 2 weeks ago?.. absolutely not, he's no sheep... he's a jackass!
dna9488 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 11:40 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Quote:
really? well i still have exactly 2 vials as of this morning...when should i go brother?
he was kidding you moron. holy mother of christ. dont even play it off like you got the joke either. "when should i go brother?".. ahahahahah
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-21-17, 11:53 AM

Founding Member
lol
Old 02-21-17, 12:21 PM

Administrator
Quote:

I have 2.5 vials left
You made this post on the 15th ^

Quote:
well i still have exactly 2 vials as of this morning..
You made this post today the 21st 6 days later. ^

Are you trying to tell us you are taking 2iu per day and it has taken 6 days to go through half a vial? At 2 iu per day you should be going through 1 whole vial every 5 days.

there are 2 options here. you are either lying for some reason about what you have left or you are not taking your shots every single day. which is it?
Old 02-21-17, 12:52 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You made this post on the 15th ^

You made this post today the 21st 6 days later. ^

Are you trying to tell us you are taking 2iu per day and it has taken 6 days to go through half a vial? At 2 iu per day you should be going through 1 whole vial every 5 days.

there are 2 options here. you are either lying for some reason about what you have left or you are not taking your shots every single day. which is it?
One vial left. 2ius ED. not sure why you're being this way. I've nevermissed a day.

Did i not say I'd get labs done, has it been passed the time? So then why make accusations/assumptions based off your idiotic mentality. Gonna semd you a pic of the one vial left. I honestly am done with GH.

I said I'd get labs and you post this? Bro you're being a little bitch now. If i said I'd do something, im gonna do it ya faggot.

Pic coming, so get off my cock asshole.

So tired of this bs
Old 02-21-17, 12:55 PM

Nothing is ever just simple with Rado. Everything is always long and drawn out, alot of bullshitting to me. Not being a dick but it's just the way the guy works. Alot of words but never really says anything....
dna9488 likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0