SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-17, 01:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bro buy ansomone from hghlabz 10 times and test 10 separate times. Your numbers will be different everytime.
will they be different by 200 points on your IGF-1 levels?? you guys have done this more than myself. I know you talked about delivery and how it could take a role in the HGH level outcome, but by that much its hard to believe. so either these to companies have really bad luck with delivery or I don't know. So from what I could gather for information so far from all the tests run, it looks like what Rocket was stating was correct. if you guys cant agree with that its really hard to understand. but if you guys receive free HGH I could understand. like I stated before I was here to see who had the best HGH and I found out. Also I want to thank the guys again for testing all the HGH and running Bloods on them. I will post my future HGH results to the site. I will also order a few random boxes from HGHLabz and post my results. by no means am I trying to tell you how to set up the site but it would be nice to have one feed or page with all blood test results from each sponsor on the same page or location. this will really help people on there decisions. I mean you guys are here to help the members and steer them in the right direction. this is coming from someone new to this topic and site.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-17, 01:36 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
will they be different by 200 points on your IGF-1 levels?? you guys have done this more than myself. I know you talked about delivery and how it could take a role in the HGH level outcome, but by that much its hard to believe. so either these to companies have really bad luck with delivery or I don't know. So from what I could gather for information so far from all the tests run, it looks like what Rocket was stating was correct. if you guys cant agree with that its really hard to understand. but if you guys receive free HGH I could understand. like I stated before I was here to see who had the best HGH and I found out. Also I want to thank the guys again for testing all the HGH and running Bloods on them. I will post my future HGH results to the site. I will also order a few random boxes from HGHLabz and post my results. by no means am I trying to tell you how to set up the site but it would be nice to have one feed or page with all blood test results from each sponsor on the same page or location. this will really help people on there decisions. I mean you guys are here to help the members and steer them in the right direction. this is coming from someone new to this topic and site.
They could be very different yes. Depending on how long they sat unrefrigerated during travel or how long they sat in a hot environment etc.. ansomone all comes from 1 place. I'm 99% sure.

Look at that link I posted a few posts up. Even drugs from a us Pharmacy test different depending on brands. Numbers can be hugely different between different people.
Old 06-07-17, 02:04 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
They could be very different yes. Depending on how long they sat unrefrigerated during travel or how long they sat in a hot environment etc.. ansomone all comes from 1 place. I'm 99% sure.

Look at that link I posted a few posts up. Even drugs from a us Pharmacy test different depending on brands. Numbers can be hugely different between different people.
ok great to know, thanks for the link.
Old 06-08-17, 12:56 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
I thought it was common knowledge that black market HGH was underdosed?
Also, you guys are trying way too hard to make a pattern on levels. Pharmacokinetics isn't that simple.

It is 1/4 of the price of prescription grade. I guess I'm confused on what people think they should get on the black market.
you should get what you pay for simple as that. not all Gh is under dosed one sure aint.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-17, 12:58 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bro buy ansomone from hghlabz 10 times and test 10 separate times. Your numbers will be different everytime.
says a guy who never tested a thing in his life.
although I agree it will be different but it will be close enough to know. I dont count unto 20 points they will all be with in 20 points
Old 06-08-17, 01:01 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Claiming? This is the black market. The rules don't apply.

The peddlers in NYC claim to have real purses and movies, doesn't make it true.

And I think you answered you question. Why would you buy from him?
you are very off on this you have a sponsor that claims he has 10 IU Vials and it is not it is the boards owner to fix the problem
your talking nonsense its the black market WTF? these guy the real ones at least run it like a real fucking business not some shit thats fly by night.
your so accepting to getting under dosed shit is amazing you guys are all lost. your stuck in this lil world and have no idea what really happens.
Old 06-08-17, 01:05 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
lol your last sentence thats funny. its all about money bro.
everything is always about money. even with me to a point. I will tell you the truth and I tried and tried. do not ever accept its the black market what do you expect. lol fuck that if you say its 10 it should be 10 simple as that these guys are nuts.
Old 06-08-17, 01:08 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

you have no proof of any of this stuff your saying
I used to have 100s of sticker and boxes from riptropin. kigtropin and hygtropins I could get any generic shit I wanted and made it look like a Riptropin.
select scammer talks about all the testing he does and the tight ship he run but you use the excuse about the way its stored. lmao come on what is it ? does he test all the time runs tight ship? is he have shitty delivery and lets the shit sit in his closet? or is he just a dumb fuck who gets sold under dosed GH like 90% of the people selling to?
Old 06-08-17, 07:13 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you are very off on this you have a sponsor that claims he has 10 IU Vials and it is not it is the boards owner to fix the problem
your talking nonsense its the black market WTF? these guy the real ones at least run it like a real fucking business not some shit thats fly by night.
your so accepting to getting under dosed shit is amazing you guys are all lost. your stuck in this lil world and have no idea what really happens.
They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.
rado likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you should get what you pay for simple as that. not all Gh is under dosed one sure aint.
You are getting what you pay for....

If you buy a bottle of test for $15 you shouldn't be pissed when you find out it's not as potent as the $45 bottle. Its just common sense.
Old 06-08-17, 11:16 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
You are getting what you pay for....

If you buy a bottle of test for $15 you shouldn't be pissed when you find out it's not as potent as the $45 bottle. Its just common sense.
you can still pay tons of money and it still be fake.
Old 06-08-17, 12:28 PM

Administrator
lol @ rado bolding turbo's pharmacokinetics comment like he knows what it is. this is the same fella that asked if he was supposed to mix BAC water with the sterile water provided in the gh kit. LMFAO. love ya dumb ass.
Old 06-08-17, 12:31 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
lol @ rado bolding turbo's pharmacokinetics comment like he knows what it is. this is the same fella that asked if he was supposed to mix BAC water with the sterile water provided in the gh kit. LMFAO. love ya dumb ass.
One has nothing to do with other.

Funny how you twist words and conversations, stop the bs.

I simply asked why, that's all.

So stfu
Old 06-08-17, 12:33 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
The day I see you get labs and post is the day I'll take your bro science on numbers for real.

All you do is take one story to the other and mix into your spin.

You wanna help the cause, get labs done.

All this "i feel this and that" kinda gets old.

Numbers are facts
Old 06-08-17, 12:34 PM

Administrator
you didn't ask why. you were completely fucken confused by it and asked like 20 times in 20 different ways. dont front fag.
Old 06-08-17, 12:39 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
The day I see you get labs and post is the day I'll take your bro science on numbers for real.

All you do is take one story to the other and mix into your spin.

You wanna help the cause, get labs done.

All this "i feel this and that" kinda gets old.

Numbers are facts
I never tested in my life and I never got blood work. Well before any of this GH bs. Stop copying what rocket says like a little parrot. You know damn well I have a lot of experience with GH which is why you constantly text me asking questions about it. You know the truth whether you're willing to admit it or not is a different story.
Old 06-08-17, 12:41 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I never tested in my life and I never got blood work. Well before any of this GH bs. Stop copying what rocket says like a little parrot.
I don't need to copy, come on dude. I go as I please with my words, like it or not.

I've never done many things in my life, doesn't mean I can't;)

Lead by example son....YOU set the tone....

Done with rant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-17, 12:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
you didn't ask why. you were completely fucken confused by it and asked like 20 times in 20 different ways. dont front fag.
I was confused, so what? Confusion doesn't correlate with idiocity.

It was a question. Like so many ask here.

Carry on

Old 06-08-17, 12:43 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I don't need to copy, come on dude. I go as I please with my words, like it or not.

I've never done many things in my life, doesn't mean I can't;)

Lead by example son....YOU set the tone....

Done with rant

When will you be texting me your daily question about GH? Then coming on here and talk shit to me about the very thing I help you with. Lol. Remember the somatropin question the other day? Lmfao. Bro stop the act.
Old 06-08-17, 12:45 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
When will you be texting me your daily question about GH? Then coming on here and talk shit to me about the very thing I help you with. Lol. Remember the somatropin question the other day? Lmfao. Bro stop the act.
Yea I remember, so what?

Asking questions makes you feel that person is an idiot?

Ok b lol

Old 06-08-17, 12:46 PM

Administrator
The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?
Old 06-08-17, 12:56 PM

Superior Freak
Bouncer can I get free kits too;)... on the real tho... is world in russia too? If so he can disregard my inbox

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-17, 12:58 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Bouncer can I get free kits too;)... on the real tho... is world in russia too? If so he can disregard my inbox

Yea they are all Russian or Ukraine.
Old 06-08-17, 01:03 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?
I've gotten 2 kits in total....doesnt take much when reading all the labs and posts, to put 2 and 2 together.

I came into this to help. I've spent hundreds of dollars, miles, hours, gas...

You can sit there and say well you're getting free GH right? When you do the math and all, im the one putting out money in the end. So for you to sit here and bicker with me about YOUR board and I'm here doing what I can to make this home of mine stable and getting rid of the bs, when you yourself can't even do labs, and I've even offered to pay for it, and I'd even pay for your uber if needed, yea bro...i guess I am am idiot huh?

Man gtfo....

Old 06-08-17, 01:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I've gotten 2 kits in total....doesnt take much when reading all the labs and posts, to put 2 and 2 together.

I came into this to help. I've spent hundreds of dollars, miles, hours, gas...

You can sit there and say well you're getting free GH right? When you do the math and all, im the one putting out money in the end. So for you to sit here and bicker with me about YOUR board and I'm here doing what I can to make this home of mine stable and getting rid of the bs, when you yourself can't even do labs, and I've even offered to pay for it, and I'd even pay for your uber if needed, yea bro...i guess I am am idiot huh?

Man gtfo....

If it's so easy to read why do you ask me weekly questions about GH? I help you whenever you ask in private but you come here in public and talk shit. You so easily forget who your friends are.

I don't test anything including steroids and I have never done so. You act like I'm trying to stop others from testing. By all means, test away. But don't pretend like you don't come to me for constant GH advice. Why come to me? I'm just a guy that doesn't test anything. Lol.
Old 06-08-17, 01:13 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
If it's so easy to read why do you ask me weekly questions about GH? I help you whenever you ask in private but you come here in public and talk shit. You so easily forget who your friends are.

I don't test anything including steroids and I have never done so. You act like I'm trying to stop others from testing. By all means, test away. But don't pretend like you don't come to me for constant GH advice. Why come to me? I'm just a guy that doesn't test anything. Lol.
Because I like everyone's input. You don't think I text chadd or other's? Bro, you're special and all, but special in a helmet kind of way.

I love ya, but I also have other people I text bro....sorry to burst your ballon

Old 06-08-17, 01:18 PM

Administrator
What's your point?

You don't ask for people's help who you think are clueless.

You keep pointing out the fact that you do blood work and use that as an arguing point. I'm not against testing. I say do it by all means if you wanna do it. Post results and they will be there for all to see.

I don't do blood work and I've never done blood work. That doesn't mean I don't have experience with the drug.
Old 06-08-17, 01:20 PM

Superior Freak
I don't see why people need to test it and expect outrages scores... if you get the sides and you seeing results then what is the big deal.. People spending hundred of dollars doing this test...
And from reading this whole thread in about 30 mins it seems like everyone has different numbers...
How can someone tell that iu's are missing.. I just don't get IT.. just because scores were low? Or not 500 -600.. fuck I be happy if I got 400....
I'm by all means no expert in the subject, reason why I have totally ignored this thread from the get go, but I say why not just read and get a lil bit of edumacation...

Whenever I jump ship with GH(Ansomon I will definitely ask questions, but I ain't testing nothing

Old 06-08-17, 01:27 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't see why people need to test it and expect outrages scores... if you get the sides and you seeing results then what is the big deal.. People spending hundred of dollars doing this test...
And from reading this whole thread in about 30 mins it seems like everyone has different numbers...
How can someone tell that iu's are missing.. I just don't get IT.. just because scores were low? Or not 500 -600.. fuck I be happy if I got 400....
I'm by all means no expert in the subject, reason why I have totally ignored this thread from the get go, but I say why not just read and get a lil bit of edumacation...

Whenever I jump ship with GH(Ansomon I will definitely ask questions, but I ain't testing nothing

ALL OF YOUR questions can be answered in this thread if you take the time to read. Yes you should test the shit you take. Who the fuck doesn't want to know if you're stuff is legit or not.

Anyway, im done with this convo. I'm just waiting for my results and will go from there

Old 06-08-17, 01:28 PM

Administrator
Quote:

It's just 2 different ways of looking at it I guess. Some people want specific numbers to feel like they got exactly what they paid for.

But on the other hand, like you said. If you get great results, at the end of the day that's what your really paying for. If the shit makes you look amazing I personally don't care if it's 7iu or 10iu as long as I'm looking better and better.

I see both sides.
Old 06-08-17, 01:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
It's just 2 different ways of looking at it I guess. Some people want specific numbers to feel like they got exactly what they paid for.

But on the other hand, like you said. If you get great results, at the end of the day that's what your really paying for. If the shit makes you look amazing I personally don't care if it's 7iu or 10iu as long as I'm looking better and better.

I see both sides.
At the end of the day the person truly getting 10ius vs 7...well the 10ius will get there faster and with less money overall.

Paying the same amount for 7ius when it should be 10ius is bs...no other way to slice it.

ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 01:33 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
ALL OF YOUR questions can be answered in this thread if you take the time to read. Yes you should test the shit you take. Who the fuck doesn't want to know if you're stuff is legit or not.

Anyway, im done with this convo. I'm just waiting for my results and will go from there

I don't have to take the time and read anything to get my questions answers...

Do you test every single product you take in your life..I.E. tren, dbol drol etc... no one got time for that Bullshit.. if I get sides and I get results then it's good enough for me...

Now testing your gear to.see of its actually the shit you order is another thing, but other than that i don't think it's necessary IMO

And like I say when I start I will ask questions on what I'm taking.. does not mean it will be on the board could be from my homie who been running it for awhile and knows his shit, but I Iike opinions from others as well..

It ain't my first time doing peptides, but HGH is a different type of animal

Old 06-08-17, 01:35 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

I see both sides.
Exactly if you want tru shit and not worry about underdosed stuff then buy pharma grade shit and spend thousands...

Old 06-08-17, 01:36 PM

Administrator
Quote:
At the end of the day the person truly getting 10ius vs 7...well the 10ius will get there faster and with less money overall.

Paying the same amount for 7ius when it should be 10ius is bs...no other way to slice it.

I don't disagree bro. But the way we go about testing and saying "oh my numbers should be the same level as this guy's" is definitely bro science.

The only absolute way to know how many iu per vial is mass spectrometry.
Old 06-08-17, 01:37 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't disagree bro. But the way we go about testing and saying "oh my numbers should be the same level as this guy's" is definitely bro science.

The only absolute way to know how many iu per vial is mass spectrometry.
Agreed man...very true...

Btw, wasn't trying to be a cunt....kind of

Old 06-08-17, 01:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't have to take the time and read anything to get my questions answers...

Do you test every single product you take in your life..I.E. tren, dbol drol etc... no one got time for that Bullshit.. if I get sides and I get results then it's good enough for me...

Now testing your gear to.see of its actually the shit you order is another thing, but other than that i don't think it's necessary IMO

And like I say when I start I will ask questions on what I'm taking.. does not mean it will be on the board could be from my homie who been running it for awhile and knows his shit, but I Iike opinions from others as well..

It ain't my first time doing peptides, but HGH is a different type of animal

I've been having blood work done since early 2000. In most recent years,I've specifically have been testing my gear, yes I will make time for it.

You make time for things that you want.

Old 06-08-17, 01:44 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
I've been having blood work done since early 2000. In most recent years,I've specifically have been testing my gear, yes I will make time for it.

Then good on you for taking the Time.. me personally I ain't got time for that..More like I don't want too

If I'm not seeing results then is either my shit is bunk or my ass ain't eating right..

We all have different perspectives in things

Old 06-08-17, 01:46 PM

Administrator
Quote:

How do you test your tren, deca, dbol, anadrol, var, primo, eq etc.. ?

The only gear you test is testosterone. The rest you go by sides, results etc..

well that's what I have always done with GH. Long before I had any GH sponsors I never tested my gh and I got great fucken results. It's not about money for me. I never tested even years ago.

You think dumb ass Ronnie Colman tested his shit? That stupid bastard wouldn't know what's what.

Going by results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.
Old 06-08-17, 01:52 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

well that's what I have always done with GH. Long before I had any GH sponsors I never tested my gh and I got great fucken results. It's not about money for me. I never tested even years ago.

You think dumb ass Ronnie Colman tested his shit? That stupid bastard wouldn't know what's what.

Going be results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.
My labs are good enough to tell me if my gear is doing it's job along with results.

Just like when I tested out the orals I had, pics and labs proved the stuff was excellent.

That's how I determine what is working. I've done enough labs without the stuff I've taken in recent times.

Who cares about what they did or not in past ffs...

I can't keep posting to this shit I'm done.

Old 06-08-17, 02:01 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

Going by results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.
You read my mind... I was going to say it in my previous post..
Bottom line is.. you can't test for those compounds..
My test are side effects.. if I feel like I have a dark cloud over me and feel paranoid as fuck then tren is working.. if my face looks like the moon then dbol is kicking in

Old 06-08-17, 02:01 PM

Administrator
Quote:
My labs are good enough to tell me if my gear is doing it's job along with results.

Just like when I tested out the orals I had, pics and labs proved the stuff was excellent.

That's how I determine what is working. I've done enough labs without the stuff I've taken in recent times.

Who cares about what they did or not in past ffs...

I can't keep posting to this shit I'm done.

Bro your lab work will not show anything when it comes to Steroids besides testosterone. You cannot test for tren, var, dbol, drol, primo, eq etc..

So in other words your doing with those drugs exactly what I do with GH. Going by results and feel.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 02:03 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bro your lab work will not show anything when it comes to Steroids besides testosterone. You cannot test for tren, var, dbol, drol, primo, eq etc..

So in other words your doing with those drugs exactly what I do with GH. Going by results and feel.
AST....ALT??? T4....T3? Damn You're an idiot

I cam guarantee you that being off orals, rest assured my ast and alt levels will be back to normal...and t3 and

You were saying
Old 06-08-17, 02:09 PM

Superior Freak
You can get those elevated on HRT/TRT

Old 06-08-17, 02:11 PM

Administrator
Quote:
AST....ALT??? T4....T3? Damn You're an idiot

I cam guarantee you that being off orals, rest assured my ast and alt levels will be back to normal...and t3 and

You were saying
Are you being serious? Liver values and thyroid translates to testing primo, tren, eq, dbol, drol etc..? You could take drol that is really dbol and your liver enzymes will rise. So what does that prove?

What were your exact numbers on those drugs bro? Lololol.

Talk about fucken bro science holy shit.

The only gear you are actually testing is testosterone. You're not testing any other gear. Your doing exactly what I'm doing with GH. Your going by feel and results. Not numbers.
Old 06-08-17, 02:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You can get those elevated on HRT/TRT

Bro come on....i took labs BEFORE I went on orals and after.

And you're wrong...ive taken test before and my ast and alt levels were never fucked up.

Listen, I appreciate you wanting to chime in on every single post, but I'm one step ahead of you.

Don't tell me something that is not when I have proof before orals and after...

Old 06-08-17, 02:15 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Bro come on....i took labs BEFORE I went on orals and after.

And you're wrong...ive taken test before and my ast and alt levels were never fucked up.

Listen, I appreciate you wanting to chime in on every single post, but I'm one step ahead of you.

Don't tell me something that is not when I have proof before orals and after...

That has nothing to do with being able to test exact numbers of specific drugs.
Old 06-08-17, 02:16 PM

Founding Member
How about this

You do YOU...i do ME.....

I'm happy as a clam with my results and numbers so far...i will post labs again when they arrive.

I'm good
Old 06-08-17, 02:17 PM

Administrator
Quote:
How about this

You do YOU...i do ME.....

I'm happy as a clam with my results and numbers so far...i will post labs again when they arrive.

I'm good
That's my exact argument about GH. But you told me I need to test or it's worthless because you can't go by results or feel. Yet that's exactly what your doing with all AAS besides testosterone.
Old 06-08-17, 02:20 PM

Superior Freak
You might have proof Rado, but here is the thing many factors contribute with AST ALT being all wacked out i.e. testosterone, AI's and especially weight lifting so I can see liver and kidneys levels being high...
Not saying your wrong by all means your proof is in the pudding, I'm not debating/arguing the fact what your blood levels are.. they are yours not mine.. I can only tell you from my previous bloods and what have made me go to ER a few times in the past...

But we can't test these other compounds like we do with HGH or Testosterone..

It be nice to have a lab done next to testosteron that says finaplix or trenbolone

rado likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 02:24 PM

Superior Freak
And you do alot of cardio... so your levels are going to be high..i won't argue medical studies

rado likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0