SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-17, 03:59 PM

Superior Newbie
just to lighten up the thread a little bit... who's tight little ass is that on your display picture. I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
How about this

You do YOU...i do ME.....

I'm happy as a clam with my results and numbers so far...i will post labs again when they arrive.

I'm good
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-17, 04:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
just to lighten up the thread a little bit... who's tight little ass is that on your display picture. I like
That's bori
lipripper and boricuarage79 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-17, 04:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
My girl

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Newbie likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 07:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.
formula I use? what the fuck you taking about retard. there no formula. I just report what I take and what the results are I am tracking some info but never used that information as facts.
you have me confused with some one else and your a fucking idiot if you pay for something you should get it plain and simple. you want to get punked go ahead but I won't.
Old 06-08-17, 07:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?
LMAO
Bouncer likes this.
Old 06-08-17, 07:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That's my exact argument about GH. But you told me I need to test or it's worthless because you can't go by results or feel. Yet that's exactly what your doing with all AAS besides testosterone.
that is true you can only test "test" lol and I do that also. you can test T3 but nothing else.
Old 06-09-17, 07:45 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
formula I use? what the fuck you taking about retard. there no formula. I just report what I take and what the results are I am tracking some info but never used that information as facts.
you have me confused with some one else and your a fucking idiot if you pay for something you should get it plain and simple. you want to get punked go ahead but I won't.
You didn't understand my comment, yet I'm the idiot?

Not sure why you are so hostile now. Relax.
Old 06-09-17, 08:01 AM

Administrator
Quote:
You didn't understand my comment, yet I'm the idiot?

Not sure why you are so hostile now. Relax.
Can you explain the comment just to avoid further confusion.
Old 06-09-17, 08:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Can you explain the comment just to avoid further confusion.
That PK doesn't follow a pattern. Your igf might get up to 400 on 3 units, mine might only go to 285 on 3 units. The expected levels is bro science. The guessing that there is 7ius in a bottle and not 10 is again bro science.
Old 06-09-17, 08:35 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
That PK doesn't follow a pattern. Your igf might get up to 400 on 3 units, mine might only go to 285 on 3 units. The expected levels is bro science. The guessing that there is 7ius in a bottle and not 10 is again bro science.
How's that?

Serious question
Old 06-09-17, 08:40 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
How's that?

Serious question
Because it is not an objective measurement. Science isn't based on guesses. Guessing the concentration comparing results provided by different individuals, different brands, different lot numbers, different etc.
rado likes this.
Old 06-09-17, 11:49 AM

Administrator
but turbo, if i use 1 type of gh at 4iu per day and get my igf tested and it comes back in the 500's then i run a different type of gh at 4iu and get my igf tested and it comes back in the 300's... doesn't that mean the first kit i used had a higher amount of GH per vial?
Old 07-06-17, 03:31 PM

Superior Newbie
Recently, we observed that GH administration does not upregulate IGF-IEa in skeletal muscles of young men (M Aperghis et al., 2004) whereas in older men, GH resulted in increased skeletal muscle IGF-IEa (Hameed et al., 2004). In the young men, GH administration led to serum IGF-I levels that were supraphysiological, whereas in older men serum IGF-I levels after treatment were equivalent to the pretreatment levels observed in young men. The effects of supraphysiological versus normal circulating IGF-I on muscle hypertrophy and local IGF-I production remain to be investigated in detail.
Old 07-07-17, 01:29 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanis View Post
Recently, we observed that GH administration does not upregulate IGF-IEa in skeletal muscles of young men (M Aperghis et al., 2004) whereas in older men, GH resulted in increased skeletal muscle IGF-IEa (Hameed et al., 2004). In the young men, GH administration led to serum IGF-I levels that were supraphysiological, whereas in older men serum IGF-I levels after treatment were equivalent to the pretreatment levels observed in young men. The effects of supraphysiological versus normal circulating IGF-I on muscle hypertrophy and local IGF-I production remain to be investigated in detail.
Real GH raises IGF levels in everyone bro. If a guy is running 5iu per day of real GH his igf levels will rise well above normal levels. This is just a fact regardless of age. If igf levels do not rise the GH is no good. It's that simple.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0