SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page My introduction and blood test

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeffg353

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-17, 07:12 PM
My introduction and blood test

Superior Newbie
Been snooping around here for awhile. I started jin's from jintropin.us about 5 weeks ago. 2iu's ed first week, 3 iu's ed the second week and now running 3.5 iu's ed for the last 3 weeks or so. Got bloods drawn early this week and just got the results. Protocol was 10 iu's, im, 3 hrs and 15 minutes before test. I pinned at 4am and f*cked it up and dumped about 1 iu on the floor. Would like to hear what you guys think of the results.

I would post the images of the results but I'm kind of a computer retard

HGH serum - 14.4

IGF-1 - 445

I am 45 years old
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-17, 07:18 PM

Administrator
445 igf at 2-3 iu's is not bad at all.
Old 11-01-17, 07:47 PM

Superior Newbie
What do you think about the serum test? Seems low, but Ive read that serum tests are pretty unreliable.
Old 11-01-17, 08:02 PM

Administrator
igf all that matters
Old 11-01-17, 08:12 PM

Superior Newbie
cool, thanks for the input bouncer!
Old 11-08-17, 12:31 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
What do you think about the serum test? Seems low, but Ive read that serum tests are pretty unreliable.
I've had a few brands score great on Serum tests but not as high as expected for Igf-1 levels. Then I've had the complete opposite where serum was lower than expected but igf-1 was highest. Then there's some speculation that certain peptides can increase serum results which is why the IGF-1 test is most reliable. Plus with the igf-1 u can make sure the GH is doing what it's supposed to inside ur body...converting from gh to igf-1 in the liver.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 11-08-17, 01:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I've had a few brands score great on Serum tests but not as high as expected for Igf-1 levels. Then I've had the complete opposite where serum was lower than expected but igf-1 was highest. Then there's some speculation that certain peptides can increase serum results which is why the IGF-1 test is most reliable. Plus with the igf-1 u can make sure the GH is doing what it's supposed to inside ur body...converting from gh to igf-1 in the liver.
yup. if serum if high but igf is low there is something very wrong about the gh your using.
Old 11-09-17, 09:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
Thank you for the explanation. Backs up what I was thinking

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0