SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > JINTROPIN.US
Reload this Page JINTROPIN.US HGH Serial Numbers Don't Match

JINTROPIN.US Trusted Source


Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 4 Post By Chadd77
  • 1 Post By rado

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-18, 12:53 PM
JINTROPIN.US HGH Serial Numbers Don't Match
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2018
Likes: 0
Hello,

I ordered hygetropin 100iu from www.jintropin.us and they refer you to the website [url=http://www.hygetropin.biz] for validation of the serial number.

The legitimate manufacturer website is wwww.hygetropin.cn and lists HYGETROPIN as a SCAM WEBSITE.

The serial number on the box is an 8 digit number and does validate on the www.jintropin.us directed scam website HYGETROPIN.

However real Hygetropin has a 16 digit serial number does not validate on the legitimate www.hygetropin.cn website.

In addition there should be threads within the holographic seal on the box in real Hygetropin and that is also proof that WWW.JINTROPIN.US IS FAKE.

Sorry guys I am out money and surprised you guys endorse this website. If you delete this post then I guess this website is part of this scam.

Mike
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 01:58 PM
  #2
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2103
Hey Mike, obviously we don't know you since this is your first post. You could be anyone looking to put down JINTROPIN.US. You'll have to post order info, pictures of box with serial numbers, emails with them, ect...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 02:37 PM
  #3
 
D14BL0's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2017
Likes: 22
Dude... calm down. I was a little frantic as well when I first ordered because my boxes of Hyge had broken seals. I also freaked out because the serial numbers couldn't be validated (my fault actually, as there are 2 numbers, which you will see in my pictures below). I had a Nocebo Effect the whole time because of the seals... however on only 3iu per day, jintropin.us Hyge got my IGF-1 to 449!

You already have the product. Now take it and go get your bloodwork done (IGF-1 test only). But seriously bro, if you are out of money, you should have never thought about HGH... especially only 100iu.

https://image.ibb.co/fwyZzp/20180913_152501.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/gL19X9/20180913_152521.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/ekw4zp/20180913_152602.jpg
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 09:20 PM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2018
Likes: 0
D14BLO,

My friend no need to throw insults I am very calm. I am just trying
to save anyone else getting scammed.
Do what you like with the information.

It is very simple, the only legit verification site by the manufacture is done on web site "www.getropin.cn" and that website requires a 16 number serial number.

It also lists www.getropin.biz" as a scam site.

So you see the jintropin.us website in (Russia BTW..hmmm) simply put up a "front" website as printed on their box that will "verify" the 8 digit serial number.

The previous has a point. I am knew on this site. The only reason I registered after reading the forums for years was to give you guys a heads up on what is going on. I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear. I know all about IGF-1 testing, that my friend is not the point. The point is we don't know WTF is in those vials from jintropin.us and it may be awesome HGH. But it sure is not manufactured by the Hygetropin firm. So at bests it is counterfeit.

It's late here in Rome, so in the morning I will provide additional information requested by the prior reply.

Don't believe me anyone who bought from this site check your serial on the legitimate website 'www.getropin.cn' put up by the manufacturer 12 years ago. IMHO and listed on that website as a "scammer" is "www.hygetropin.biz".

It's a simple as that, and I sincerely hope to God I am 1000% wrong as the thought of us all injecting God knows what is terrifying, as I for one have young children and taking this in part because of the medical sound anti-aging benefits.

Wish you all the best.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 07:25 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12358132134 View Post
D14BLO,

My friend no need to throw insults I am very calm. I am just trying
to save anyone else getting scammed.
Do what you like with the information.

It is very simple, the only legit verification site by the manufacture is done on web site "www.getropin.cn" and that website requires a 16 number serial number.

It also lists www.getropin.biz" as a scam site.

So you see the jintropin.us website in (Russia BTW..hmmm) simply put up a "front" website as printed on their box that will "verify" the 8 digit serial number.

The previous has a point. I am knew on this site. The only reason I registered after reading the forums for years was to give you guys a heads up on what is going on. I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear. I know all about IGF-1 testing, that my friend is not the point. The point is we don't know WTF is in those vials from jintropin.us and it may be awesome HGH. But it sure is not manufactured by the Hygetropin firm. So at bests it is counterfeit.

It's late here in Rome, so in the morning I will provide additional information requested by the prior reply.

Don't believe me anyone who bought from this site check your serial on the legitimate website 'www.getropin.cn' put up by the manufacturer 12 years ago. IMHO and listed on that website as a "scammer" is "www.hygetropin.biz".

It's a simple as that, and I sincerely hope to God I am 1000% wrong as the thought of us all injecting God knows what is terrifying, as I for one have young children and taking this in part because of the medical sound anti-aging benefits.

Wish you all the best.
1st: I searched really hard in D14BLO post to see where he "threw insults". I found no insult. Stop being dramatic homey.

2nd: you seem to think hygetropin is an actual company. do you think hygetropin is sold in any pharmacy anywhere in the world? do you think it's used by any actual doctors anywhere in the world to treat patients? bro hygetropin is generic chinese GH with a label. nothing more.

unless you get it tested you cannot claim fake. boxes and serial numbers of generic GH (which hygetropin is in the first place) mean nothing. when generic gh is shipped in bulk it often comes with the boxes and stickers shipped separately so that resellers can label them later. you are falling for the brand name game. you think "hygetropin" has any real meaning. it's basic generics bro.

your thread will not be deleted but your title will be changed. if you get it tested and it does prove fake I will gladly change back the original title of "jintropin.us fake..". until then we have to assume you are either misguided in your understanding of generic GH or a competitor of jintropin.us trying to smear their name. you would be taken more seriously if you had more then 1-2 posts. nothing personal bro, you may very well be correct. but you need to prove the product is fake and you haven't. serial numbers of a fake company to begin with means nothing.
D14BL0 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 08:41 AM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2018
Likes: 0
As far as I know this is the website of the only legitimate hygetropin manufacturer in China hygetropin.cn and it requires a 16 digit serial number and contains threads in the seal. It also BTW lists the website on the boxes 'www.hygetropin.biz' as a scamm website.

Hit this link and click on the Verify tab and you will see it requires a 16 digit
serial numbers.

You are correct "Hygetropin" is not a real company but a Trademark for a product made by a real manufacturer. All legitimate generic drugs have a real manufacturer, if this "jintropin.us" generic hygetropin is a true generic then who is the manufacturer?

If you guys want to run HGH from a unknown source that comes in a box where the serial number can only be verified on a website listed as a scam site on the original chinese manufacturer of Hygetropin site, that is still being made by that firm then I truly hope you are getting real HGH.

Take a minute and read the Home and Verify page from hygetropin.cn website, and BTW they do not sell HGH directly and to suggest I am some mole from a competitor of "jintropin.us" is based on what?

Here is one paragraph from the Hygetropin Manufacturer:

To verify that we are the original lab and that www.hygetropin.cn is the original website for the trademarked name Hygetropin, you can go to http://who.is to see the registration date for this domain. All other domain names saying they sell Hygetropin will have a domain name that was registered a lot later than that. Copycat / scam sites are appearing on a regular basis. Make sure you only use an original Hygetropin™ product from Hygetropin.cn.


I'm just stating facts not plugging any of the thousands other websites that sell HGH, do you think that by stating these facts I or some other unknown source intends to profit financially?

If "jintropin .us" is legitimate then they can easily respond. How can they explain why their serial number fails?

If they say,"oh you can verify it on this other non-manufacturers" website. Keep
in mind anyone can put up a website to verify serial numbers in about an hour.

Doctors do prescribe and pharmacies do fill prescriptions (for approved GH deficiency illnesses) every day in the UK where I live and in the US where I have friends for generic GH.

Because GH has no patent which is a by definition a non-generic drug every GH even from Eli Lilly, and Pfizer are "generic" and given product names and labeled by the legitimate manufacturer.

At this point we have no clue who is making this at best "generic" hygetropin from "jintropin.us".

You are right I only posted a few times only to tell the truth about this website
and usually the truth once out is a powerful m'fer.

You won't hear from me again I hope all is well with everyone on this site.

God Bless!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 08:48 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12358132134 View Post
As far as I know this is the website of the only legitimate hygetropin manufacturer in China hygetropin.cn and it requires a 16 digit serial number and contains threads in the seal. It also BTW lists the website on the boxes 'www.hygetropin.biz' as a scamm website.

Hit this link and click on the Verify tab and you will see it requires a 16 digit
serial numbers.

You are correct "Hygetropin" is not a real company but a Trademark for a product made by a real manufacturer. All legitimate generic drugs have a real manufacturer, if this "jintropin.us" generic hygetropin is a true generic then who is the manufacturer?

If you guys want to run HGH from a unknown source that comes in a box where the serial number can only be verified on a website listed as a scam site on the original chinese manufacturer of Hygetropin site, that is still being made by that firm then I truly hope you are getting real HGH.

Take a minute and read the Home and Verify page from hygetropin.cn website, and BTW they do not sell HGH directly and to suggest I am some mole from a competitor of "jintropin.us" is based on what?

Here is one paragraph from the Hygetropin Manufacturer:

To verify that we are the original lab and that www.hygetropin.cn is the original website for the trademarked name Hygetropin, you can go to http://who.is to see the registration date for this domain. All other domain names saying they sell Hygetropin will have a domain name that was registered a lot later than that. Copycat / scam sites are appearing on a regular basis. Make sure you only use an original Hygetropin™ product from Hygetropin.cn.


I'm just stating facts not plugging any of the thousands other websites that sell HGH, do you think that by stating these facts I or some other unknown source intends to profit financially?

If "jintropin .us" is legitimate then they can easily respond. How can they explain why their serial number fails?

If they say,"oh you can verify it on this other non-manufacturers" website. Keep
in mind anyone can put up a website to verify serial numbers in about an hour.

Doctors do prescribe and pharmacies do fill prescriptions (for approved GH deficiency illnesses) every day in the UK where I live and in the US where I have friends for generic GH.

Because GH has no patent which is a by definition a non-generic drug every GH even from Eli Lilly, and Pfizer are "generic" and given product names and labeled by the legitimate manufacturer.

At this point we have no clue who is making this at best "generic" hygetropin from "jintropin.us".

You are right I only posted a few times only to tell the truth about this website
and usually the truth once out is a powerful m'fer.

You won't hear from me again I hope all is well with everyone on this site.

God Bless!
you are still not understanding a very basic thing. boxes, stickers, and labels often come completely separate of the actual product. verification numbers to "verify" mean nothing for a counterfeit "company". it's generic gh put in a box. the whole chinese GH market is like this bro. you must be new because you still seem to have some kind of trust in one particular gh "company" over another. it's ALL generic. some have fancy labels and names. some are better than others. but the labels, stickers, and codes meaning nothing at all. run these things at 5iu per day and go get your igf levels tested.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 08:55 AM
  #8
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2103
You're not looking for a refund just wanted to warn others of this scam?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 08:58 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
You're not looking for a refund just wanted to warn others of this scam?
or a competing sponsor wanting to "warn" aka drive business away from them. like you said in your first post in this thread. if this was an active member it would be taken more seriously. the fact that he wont get it tested means the thread can go nowhere.

he could be absolutely right and the product he got could be complete garbage. but he could also be full of shit and just trying to hurt business. if we was willing to test and post the proof I'd take a completely different attitude towards him.
Chadd77 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 09:32 AM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2018
Likes: 0
I should have signed out, I will after.

Refund, that would be a miracle, and I don't believe in them.

I make $85/hour as a consultant I spent more time trying to give you guys the heads up and I have some real work to do before the London market closes soon.

Tell me where I can send it to get it tested and not get burnt for having it and I definitely will seriously consider it?

OK because I'm not an active member ignore the facts, I did my best to give you guys a heads up I'm signing out and won't be signing again, although will continue to read the forums.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 09:36 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12358132134 View Post
I should have signed out, I will after.

Refund, that would be a miracle, and I don't believe in them.

I make $85/hour as a consultant I spent more time trying to give you guys the heads up and I have some real work to do before the London market closes soon.

Tell me where I can send it to get it tested and not get burnt for having it and I definitely will seriously consider it?

OK because I'm not an active member ignore the facts, I did my best to give you guys a heads up I'm signing out and won't be signing again, although will continue to read the forums.
blood work bro. IGF levels. get them tested. you don't need to send the gh itself anywhere. stay on point. london stock market has fuck all to do with anything. the American stock market is where the money is homey.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 09:43 AM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12358132134 View Post
I should have signed out, I will after.

Refund, that would be a miracle, and I don't believe in them.

I make $85/hour as a consultant I spent more time trying to give you guys the heads up and I have some real work to do before the London market closes soon.

Tell me where I can send it to get it tested and not get burnt for having it and I definitely will seriously consider it?

OK because I'm not an active member ignore the facts, I did my best to give you guys a heads up I'm signing out and won't be signing again, although will continue to read the forums.
Your hourly wages have nothing to do with this thread.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 10:04 AM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
bori makes $3.87 cents per hour. you don't see him bragging about it!
D14BL0 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 10:18 AM
  #14
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2103
If we added up everyone's salaries, kaiser still makes more then that!
Bouncer, rado, D14BL0 and 1 others like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 02:52 PM
  #15
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Sep 2018
Likes: 0
Bouncer,

You are saying all GH is "generic".

When you are describing, using boxes and labels with names of a legitimate maker of HGH like Homotrope for example made by Eli Lily to package "meds" (hgh, test, whatever) is called COUNTERFIET, not generic. Call it what it is.

So if you are OK with using counterfeit HGH made by who the phuk knows you have more balls than I do my friend.

Now bottom line if that picture of Chad77 is real and he's OK with generic HGH than I'd love to hear that from him.

What rattled me was hypothetically ...let's say I'm using the Hygetropin from 'jintropin.us' and noticed the day after the post "Hygetropin" is out of stock on the site, I know this website well for years and it's never "out of stock".

There is a cheaper version of HGH (somatropin - 191 amino acids) that contains 192 amino acids and causes an immune response in the body that can actually destroy HGH in the body permanently, and you are SOL forever.

You should NEVER feel slightly feverish, body aches, slightly fatigued, have any redness or warmth, tenderness at the injection site. If you do STOP taking it, it's not HGH.

Real HGH has no such effects and every if you run 1-2 iu you feel different in the intensity of your work out (I did), you sleep better, your libido is better, so know you took something, trust me I've taken it ALL, some things you feel, some you don't, you feel real HGH.

Tony
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 03:00 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11451
I agree with you that you should never have a sore spot at the injection site. But I've run us pharmacy gh that left me tired as fuck the first 3 weeks bro.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 03:53 PM
  #17
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2103
I like to use other guys pictures as my avatar. Not gay at all. lol Yes that's me.

Almost everyone is running generics unkesss you want to spend $600+ for a kit of US pharm. some come with pretty labels and boxes and some don't.

Here's the thing I've learned from doing a lot of testing... it's hard to find someone who consistently sells properly dosed GH. I wouldn't spend a dime on any GH from the sponsors on here except for The Provoder. He's the only sponsor that has proven himself every time. You want more info send me a PM
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 04:33 PM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3519
9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
If we added up everyone's salaries, kaiser still makes more then that!
NOT mine

I mean, how dare you say something like that

I've got $1K bills to prove it
Chadd77 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0