SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page I am bored ... and tired

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Erod13
  • 1 Post By NewbieChris

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-11, 10:42 PM
I am bored ... and tired
  #1
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
I was asked to do a Before/After compilation. Which works best? I am still a work in progress.

A)




B)




C)

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-11, 11:38 PM
  #2
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes: 1427
Holy fucking shit looks who is back!! Looking good bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 03:26 AM
  #3
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes: 886
Wow, fantastic job, Chris!

I think C. B is good, but the picture is blurry and your face doesn't look as thin with the beard.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 06:57 AM
  #4
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2105
Looking really good, man! You take a lot of shit from people on this board, but I think it is all in good natured fun... very nice results though!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 07:16 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Good work bro, great job at loosing the weight.

Now work on gaining some muscle!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 08:53 AM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Don't see pics...But glad you still like it in the ass
take your cheap ass and get a new phone.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 09:02 AM
  #7
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes: 1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Actually on laptop now...Sometimes when I'm driving and viewing stuff, pics won't come up the 1st time...In between towers they lag in signal...I've called Verizon about this....
Man you are just fucking stoooppiid. Who the fuck uses a lap top while driving? Go get a new fucking phone.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11, 11:24 AM
  #8
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 546
Nice job Chris. Keep it up man.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 08:01 PM
  #9
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Thanks guys for all the kind responses. Rado, I'm glad to know there is one constant in the world, your terrible jokes. Hows life for you? Able to reach the pedals of that C63 or do you still need the foot extensions?

And Bouncer, I have attached a few pics.



is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 08:25 PM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 1
i think b shows a more muscular view of your arms but c is a way better choice if you want people to notice your fat loss
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-11, 06:35 PM
  #11
 
bigscott's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Likes: 43
keep up the good work chris
__________________
"Everything is permissible"óbut not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"óbut not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 12:09 AM
  #12
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1712
C is best, lol at the sweaty cunt haired bicep shot, you lost the weight now lose the gross jewishness
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 01:32 AM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Lmao ^ jewness
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-11, 08:51 PM
  #14
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Im a hairy guy, I have never had a reason to shave thus far in my life. ha
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 04:18 AM
  #15
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2008
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I was asked to do a Before/After compilation. Which works best? I am still a work in progress.

A)




B)




C)

Damn! I'm late posting dude, but how are you know?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 04:20 AM
  #16
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2008
Likes: 0
I couldn't wished I was a fat kid instead of lanky and boney! Hic
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 09:04 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
wonder how the jew is doing. hope he has stuck with it. i fear he is a blimp again though. :(
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 09:18 AM
  #18
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2105
He looks like Jared the Subway guy.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 09:23 AM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
He looks like Jared the Subway guy.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 01:28 PM
  #20
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 547
^that shit cracks me up
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 01:42 PM
  #21
 
dinkysatan's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Essex, England
Age: 46
Likes: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
wonder how the jew is doing. hope he has stuck with it. i fear he is a blimp again though. :(
Being a blimp isnt easy, you have to get into a state of mind where you think that nobody is looking and ready to puke, and firmly believe that big is beautiful (fat that is).

Dont forget fat people are always happy. Well not happy, its that gasping for air looks like they are laughing.

YOU, YES YOU BOUNCER SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 03:13 PM
  #22
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1712
Where is the fucking zionist?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 03:52 PM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkysatan View Post
Being a blimp isnt easy, you have to get into a state of mind where you think that nobody is looking and ready to puke, and firmly believe that big is beautiful (fat that is).

Dont forget fat people are always happy. Well not happy, its that gasping for air looks like they are laughing.

YOU, YES YOU BOUNCER SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
i am disgusted by obese people. i hate them. but when i see them in the gym i have all the respect in the world. must be hard with all these fitness types around and they are walking around looking like a sack of shit.
Turbo3000 and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 04:39 PM
  #24
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

i am disgusted by obese people. i hate them. but when i see them in the gym i have all the respect in the world. must be hard with all these fitness types around and they are walking around looking like a sack of shit.

There's far less fitness types walking around than fatasses. They're fine.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 07:17 PM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
There's far less fitness types walking around than fatasses. They're fine.
in the gym? i mean the gym. like 300lb + obese people must be scared to death to come in to that environment.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 07:35 PM
  #26
 
auri's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 113
I'm going to a new gym, and there are tons of beginners and people really who seem like they are trying. They have my respect, because they really are trying! I give some advice when I think someone might get hurt, and they really have great attitudes accepting it.

And do they hit that cardio! It's nuts!

I think I lost my train of thought. Fuck.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 01:23 PM
  #27
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice 🖕to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0369.JPG (2.42 MB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0367.JPG (2.04 MB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0373.JPG (2.10 MB, 19 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 01:29 PM
  #28
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice 🖕to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.


Welcome back buddy
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 02:14 PM
  #29
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
in the gym? i mean the gym. like 300lb + obese people must be scared to death to come in to that environment.
That's why you have planet fitness.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 02:28 PM
  #30
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1916
Trim up the armpit hair. Looks like you got a brother with an afro in a headlock!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 02:50 PM
  #31
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.
Sup faggot, good to see ya.

Let's get something straight though.

Your making an excuse when you say "trying to get rid of fat that your diet hasn't helped you with".

The answer to solve your problem and the answer that you don't want to face is simply this... DIET HARDER.

I get it, some people have a harder time with getting rid of fat. It's not fair. But do not tell me you can't do it with diet because you absolutely can.

All that said, you've made great progress since the last time you were here. Props brother.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 02:53 PM
  #32
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3399
And yes...diet will change your look with priper cardio, it's a fact
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 03:20 PM
  #33
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Fl
Likes: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
And yes...diet will change your look with priper cardio, it's a fact
What the fuck does "priper" mean in Puerto Rican? English Motherfucker!
lipripper likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 04:47 PM
  #34
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Sup faggot, good to see ya.

Let's get something straight though.

Your making an excuse when you say "trying to get rid of fat that your diet hasn't helped you with".

The answer to solve your problem and the answer that you don't want to face is simply this... DIET HARDER.

I get it, some people have a harder time with getting rid of fat. It's not fair. But do not tell me you can't do it with diet because you absolutely can.

All that said, you've made great progress since the last time you were here. Props brother.
Honestly, the progress I have made is on 3 types of strict diets. No/Low-carb, carb-cycle, and 'paleo'. I'm doing a paleo (STFU) diet right now with about 2100 calories _ cardio, and staying relatively light, but amazingly I've muscle, my waist got about a half in smaller, but my arms and legs have grown about 3/4 (arms) and 1inch (legs). I've got pretty detailed to track everything, and Im working with an ifbb competitor. However, No matter how lean I've been - down to about 187 - I still have this loose skin that holds fat cells...so I want to try something else in conjunction with the diets.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 04:48 PM
  #35
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Trim up the armpit hair. Looks like you got a brother with an afro in a headlock!
Yea, its been a pretty big party piece for some nasty chicks who like sticking their face in it.

But, its too much work to shave them when I don't walk around shirtless.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 04:52 PM
  #36
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post


Welcome back buddy
Thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 05:19 PM
  #37
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Ahh the lose skin from being fat when you were a kid. I remember. Not sure anything will take that away bro. Could try GH.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 06:10 PM
  #38
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1482
Welcome back!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 06:23 PM
  #39
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2311
Apparently you've got a history here..and ya came back?
Welcome to the fire
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 08:33 PM
  #40
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Ahh the lose skin from being fat when you were a kid. I remember. Not sure anything will take that away bro. Could try GH.
Yea, I'm open to all possibilities at this point. Came to read through some threads to see what info I could get.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 08:36 PM
  #41
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Yea, I'm open to all possibilities at this point. Came to read through some threads to see what info I could get.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
Give Jintropin or Ansomone from one of the sponsors a try. Currently on jins myself.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 08:38 PM
  #42
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Give Jintropin or Ansomone from one of the sponsors a try. Currently on jins myself.
I'll read up! Glad to know the forum is going strong - lots of memories of an insecure youth here.

Still driving the geriatric answer to a sports car, Lexus?
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 09:46 PM
  #43
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I'll read up! Glad to know the forum is going strong - lots of memories of an insecure youth here.

Still driving the geriatric answer to a sports car, Lexus?
Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0