SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Leg pics

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Like Tree30Likes
  • 2 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By jack tors
  • 2 Post By BEAST
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By BEAST
  • 1 Post By BEAST
  • 1 Post By BEAST
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By AvidFisherman
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By dna9488
  • 1 Post By chuckz28
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 3 Post By epix00
  • 1 Post By chuckz28
  • 3 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By BEAST
  • 1 Post By rado

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-16, 06:08 PM
Smile Leg pics

Founding Member
So my avi is on queue in current looks, I'm walking around 188/192 EOD or so. Dropped to 200mgs of test E10D now and feeling good. BF% I'd say 9 or 10%.

Will continue to basically run that dse until july, when I get another blood work. I have no concerns on profiles but just wanna make sure.

Once that is done, I will jump back on 300mgs of test E4D and will also go back to tren. It's been a year if not longer since doing tren.

Will run it again for 6 months, I've done it many times, so I know.

My goal would be to hit a nice lean 200 and maintain around there or 195...basically I wanna walk in the 190s and be healthy, but not overly bulky or looking like a bafoon, like some do.

I train legs once every 2 weeks or so, as in directly working on them. I obviously train them almost ED when I go train at the box, but it's not like heavy super lifting stuff.

I wanna work on the inner part of my quads, think the rest is fine for me....well for now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160422_164925-2.jpg (2.77 MB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 20160422_165020-1.jpg (3.14 MB, 65 views)
Vernall and crossfitter like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-16, 06:10 PM

Founding Member
I have a thick ass back, but I need to edit my tat...I'very posted it before, but need to post again and will.
Old 05-04-16, 01:43 AM

Administrator
not gonna lie brother. your legs need work. don't mean that in an asshole way. once every 2 weeks isn't cutting it for ya. I know you can do a lot better then that. Calves look untrained. I know you said you don't have good calf genes but come on brother.
rado likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 07:02 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
not gonna lie brother. your legs need work. don't mean that in an asshole way. once every 2 weeks isn't cutting it for ya. I know you can do a lot better then that. Calves look untrained. I know you said you don't have good calf genes but come on brother.
Calfs always been small, genes suck there. I don't train legs like before, quads get big easy. I'm sure you remember me posting my legs before, always had big legs.

On a srs tip, I'm ok with my legs this way. I wear suits bro and you know this, I'm not needing big ass legs
Old 05-04-16, 07:51 AM

Superior Freak
Its hard to tell in those pics. I know you were a heavy squat/DL guy. what do you do for legs these days bro...? I need to mix it up.
rado likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 08:44 AM

Founding Member
Bouncer you're also expecting some bbr type legs bro, far from that obviously. I am happy with my look and i agree legs need a but of work, but I've seen them not need work.
Old 05-04-16, 08:55 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Its hard to tell in those pics. I know you were a heavy squat/DL guy. what do you do for legs these days bro...? I need to mix it up.
I can post another pic, but quads could use a bit of work, just don't wanna over do it to where there too big for my frame and clothing.

When I walked around 208, I repped 415 for ten on ATF squats. Now I rep 315 ATF and do 3 sets of it. We do tons of 225/195lbs of squatting in between our regular training, shit's hard...lactic acid builds up fast.
Old 05-04-16, 09:26 AM

Founding Member
Training legs for size is over rated. Can't remember the last time I showed my quads in public. At this point I train my legs to feel better about my leg strength and blood flow.
As long as they look kind of proportioned I'm good.
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 05-04-16, 10:30 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Training legs for size is over rated. Can't remember the last time I showed my quads in public. At this point I train my legs to feel better about my leg strength and blood flow.
As long as they look kind of proportioned I'm good.
Mind posting some of your routines? I need more cuts in the middle....hams are nice and lean, not too big. ..but want a bit more cut in the middle.

I never understood how everyone usually holds the most water around the legs, why is that?

And yeay legs seem to match upper, just wish calfs were a tad more, but oh well
Old 05-04-16, 10:39 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Training legs for size is over rated.
Oh boy, here comes ding a ling lol....wait for.it..bouncer??
BEAST likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 10:53 AM

Administrator
It really comes down to which mindset your in I guess. Your either in a "im happy with myself and don't need to train harder" mindset. (beast is in this category.)

I personally think that sort of attitude is the beginning of the end for any goal. IMO you need passion and drive for whatever goal you're going for. leave the "happy and content" attitude for when your retired.

i know for an absolute fact that your legs can be much better. it's just a question of whether you care enough to improve them.

don't justify things with "overrated" or "i'm happy with my look". no, fuck that. be brutal. look in the mirror and say NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. i go into the gym every single day needing to prove to myself that I can be better. the day i go into the gym and say "ehh im happy with what I acheived" is the day I will scream BETA and knock myself out with a dumbell to the fucken head.

What's My Name
rado and TrapsBrah like this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:07 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Oh boy, here comes ding a ling lol....wait for.it..bouncer??
And here it is! Lol

Quote:
It really comes down to which mindset your in I guess. Your either in a "im happy with myself and don't need to train harder" mindset. (beast is in this category.)

I personally think that sort of attitude is the beginning of the end for any goal. IMO you need passion and drive for whatever goal you're going for. leave the "happy and content" attitude for when your retired.

i know for an absolute fact that your legs can be much better. it's just a question of whether you care enough to improve them.

don't justify things with "overrated" or "i'm happy with my look". no, fuck that. be brutal. look in the mirror and say NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. i go into the gym every single day needing to prove to myself that I can be better. the day i go into the gym and say "ehh im happy with what I acheived" is the day I will scream BETA and knock myself out with a dumbell to the fucken head.

What's My Name
Man shut the fuck up with the none sense. Shit you wrote is so fucking stupid that I'm not going to waste my time to write a proper reply to it.

But I have to say...you made me lol.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:09 AM

Administrator
See what I mean? ^. Good guy and I love him like a bro. But he hasn't got a heart for any of this anymore. RIP brother.
Old 05-04-16, 11:10 AM

Founding Member
I get it man, good points.

However you fucking dildo I don't need massive, bigger, etc anything. .saying I'm happy, content, satisfied, etc....DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT in any way shape or form dictate my overall mentality and my goals.

Being content with my current situation if anything IMO is better than always always always wanting more, eh not this Ricky Ricardo brah.

You're right, I've posted my legs before, way more massive etc...was I loving them? Fuck yea man,.I remember I called them my tree trunks:P things were massive for me. Now? It definitely fits my physique and my daily life.

In other words, I would not wanty legs that big again, especially with my current look...just wouldn't look right.

Am I proportionate? I'd say so, yeah. Also adding more mass or bigger legs is problematic for my clothing, trust me nigg;)
Old 05-04-16, 11:11 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Mind posting some of your routines? I need more cuts in the middle....hams are nice and lean, not too big. ..but want a bit more cut in the middle.

I never understood how everyone usually holds the most water around the legs, why is that?

And yeay legs seem to match upper, just wish calfs were a tad more, but oh well
Lately I'm just doing basics. Squats, leg presses, curls seated and lying down, hack squats and lunges. All four sets and 20 reps.
rado likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:12 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Lately I'm just doing basics. Squats, leg presses, curls seated and lying down, hack squats and lunges. All four sets and 20 reps.
Are lunges overrated? I never do them
Old 05-04-16, 11:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
See what I mean? ^. Good guy and I love him like a bro. But he hasn't got a heart for any of this anymore. RIP brother.
And I bet you I still train harder than you.

What you have to understand is that I'm the sensei you are that little kid that just started to train. I already figured this shit out and you have long ways to even understand it. So keep going with the none sense post diarrhea.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:19 AM

Founding Member
Brb getting some popcorn, maybe that'll add some mass:pig:

This is about to get fun
BEAST likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:19 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Are lunges overrated? I never do them
I used to never do them and nowI don't do leg workout without them. If you do it right, I think it's one of the most complete isolation movements you can do for your legs.
Old 05-04-16, 11:24 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I get it man, good points.

However you fucking dildo I don't need massive, bigger, etc anything. .saying I'm happy, content, satisfied, etc....DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT in any way shape or form dictate my overall mentality and my goals.
You do a lot of running don't you? Getting too big will hurt your endurance. I had a guy in my brigade that was a bodybuilder, keeled over on a run one day.
rado likes this.
Old 05-04-16, 11:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
You do a lot of running don't you? Getting too big will hurt your endurance. I had a guy in my brigade that was a bodybuilder, keeled over on a run one day.
Yes I do and thanks for bringing that up; very true.
Which reminds me, I'm going to start a log for my runs and post times etc
My legs are far from small, but not bbr type mass legs either.
Old 05-04-16, 01:53 PM

Founding Member
Me in 2010....walking at 211...far from lean but thick and stupid strong lol

My legs have always been big ass fuck, especially for my frame and size...now? Well pics posted above, much more flexible and agile
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1462384175698.jpg (19.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1462384160342-1.jpg (124.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1462384146488.jpg (16.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1462384134891-1-1.jpg (98.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1462384114647-1-1.jpg (91.3 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by rado; 05-04-16 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-05-16, 02:07 PM

Founding Member
Here I was running tren ace, mast ace and prop for a year...got pretty fucking lean...not too far off from that right now. I was also walking at 191lbs in those pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abs.jpg (840.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Arm.jpg (649.8 KB, 25 views)
dna9488 likes this.
Old 05-05-16, 02:33 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
What you have to understand is that I'm the sensei you are that little kid that just started to train. I already figured this shit out and you have long ways to even understand it. :
I remember getting the same lecture lol
BEAST likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 02:35 PM

Founding Member
You've definitely built something nice over the years bro.
rado likes this.
Old 05-05-16, 02:36 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
I remember getting the same lecture lol
meanwhile your asking yourself.. "why does sensei look like a bag of mashed potatoes?"
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 05-05-16, 02:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
You've definitely built something nice over the years bro.
Thx

Doing a collage of pics from natty to now, no filter

Gonna post one of my newbie pics when I thought I knew everything. ...I knew how to get bloated that's for sure lol
..wait till you see, unreal
chuckz28 likes this.
Old 05-05-16, 02:48 PM

Founding Member
You sound content Rado, I wish I could be with myself. Chasing a look that is not good enough once you get there is tough and thats what alot of us face. So im a little envious in your happiness. I am training legs twice a week right now trying to bring mine up. I am never satisfied which for now is ok because it motivates me to work, but eventually I hope I can be as content as you one day.
Bouncer, jack tors and rado like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 02:52 PM

Founding Member
Yeah the matter of being content is why I will never get far. Would it be nice to look like a real bodybuilder? Yeah, but I'm not even close to willing to put in what it takes. My vision isn't much different from where rado is now.
rado likes this.
Old 05-05-16, 03:01 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
You sound content Rado, I wish I could be with myself. Chasing a look that is not good enough once you get there is tough and thats what alot of us face. So im a little envious in your happiness. I am training legs twice a week right now trying to bring mine up. I am never satisfied which for now is ok because it motivates me to work, but eventually I hope I can be as content as you one day.
It took many years of trials and tribulations to get here bro, I'll be 41 June 1st

No need to be envious sir, embrace it and make your own path. If you've been around all this time, I've grown a lot for the good. I've done it my way all of my life. What's changed now? I'm more open to others opinions and embrace it AND acknowledge when I was wrong.

I'm content and happy with my body, absolutely. I've seen it in many shapes and forms. One thing is for sure,.won't repeat previous mistakes and if anything, let others know who think like I have, they will regret it
Old 05-05-16, 03:26 PM

Founding Member
The flash pic was before I started to lean up. The pic with the pj's on, was few weeks into my lean up stage and the one that's with those white undies, well self explanatory. Cardio and good clean food is what got me lean. You can take all the AS you want, but gotta have a nice clean eating and cardio regimen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Abs.jpeg (239.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Abs1-1.jpg (660.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Flash.jpg (3.10 MB, 26 views)
Old 05-05-16, 04:32 PM

Administrator
Now we're these pics before or after you became so obsessed with video games that you burnt an image into your screen?
chuckz28, dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 05-05-16, 04:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Now we're these pics before or after you became so obsessed with video games that you burnt an image into your screen?
Both....true story :thumb:

Speaking of burns...still there, but not as much
Old 05-05-16, 06:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
meanwhile your asking yourself.. "why does sensei look like a bag of mashed potatoes?"

Well since I haven't posted any pictures lately you don't know what I look like. So shut it you skinny little runt. :nutkick:
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
Old 05-09-16, 09:35 AM

Founding Member
Took yesterday. ..I'll post a better one tonight. .need to get better angle or shot. Definitely doesn't do its justice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-05-09 08.59.06.jpg (205.9 KB, 34 views)
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 06-28-16, 11:16 PM

Superior Pro
You should try some mechano-growth factor in the calves. One of My buddies calves were small and he started shooting that into the calves and it seems to have worked they grew quickly.
Old 06-29-16, 09:15 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
You should try some mechano-growth factor in the calves. One of My buddies calves were small and he started shooting that into the calves and it seems to have worked they grew quickly.
Lol no.

My calves aren't that small but thx

I'll take better pics of legs to post. I've always had smaller calves, genetics. I am going to get my legs a tad bigger, but not like I use to have them.
Old 08-14-17, 04:43 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Me in 2010....walking at 211...far from lean but thick and stupid strong lol

My legs have always been big ass fuck, especially for my frame and size...now? Well pics posted above, much more flexible and agile

Damn Rado u were bulked up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-17, 04:46 PM

Superior Freak
Lol... damn you dugged this out of the dungeon... permabulk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0