SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page New to the board

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigtank1989
  • 1 Post By razo
  • 2 Post By Bigtank1989
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By piratex
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By Macedog24
  • 5 Post By Bigtank1989
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Erod13
  • 1 Post By Erod13
  • 1 Post By Bigtank1989

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-17, 11:59 PM
New to the board
  #1
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Hello guys hope all is well, new to this board,on a few different boards love to learn new things and help the cumunity out! I'm getting ready for Pittsburgh witch is the North Americans nationals competed last year and won't tell you my placing bc you can look it up on MD LOL

I'll post a few photos let's get things rolling guys hopefully turn pro! And make this a great year

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2982.JPG (160.6 KB, 42 views)
Macedog24 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:02 AM
  #2
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 68
Welcome bro. After seeing that picture, your username suits you well.
Macedog24 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:06 AM
  #3
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Thank you brother just looking to be a bit bigger in the right places legs and back need thickness as I enter super heavy I'll get smoked if not!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:25 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10329
jacked.

whats a typical cycle look like?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:47 AM
  #5
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Hey brother I'm not sure if it's ok to leave cycle info at this board if it's ok I'll make a log I can tell you what I take as I get ready for nationals
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:49 AM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10329
I'm just talking about typical doses etc..

It's a steroid discussion forum, that's what it's for. Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:13 AM
  #7
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
True ...LOL ok ok I'll leav a log but I'll let you guys know typically dosages of last nationals

16 weeks cycles blast and cruise some times longer blast depending on show cycle looks like this typically

Weeks 1-6
1500mg test e/c what ever is on hand
1200mg eq
800mg tren ace alway in my arsenal as I prep for show
500mg winstrol inj no orals atm
6iu Hgh split 2x a day 3iu befor fasted cardio and 3 iu at 3am go back to bed
4iu humalog 2 meals befor my work out and after so tottal of 16iu only on training days
1mg arimadex eod
.5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
1800mg test e or c
1500mg eq
1000mg tren ace
600mg winstrol inj no orals yet besides anavar if it's real
500mg mastron prop
40mg anavar if I can find any that's real I don't bother with it usually unless I find real anavar
4iu insulin pre and post carb meals
8iu growth same split 2x 4iu before fasted cardio and 4iu at 3am and go back to bed idk why I do this I've just been doing it this way and it works
1mg ed arimadex
.5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
1000mg prop drop this 10 days out to start drying
1600mg eq love eq in know not to many fans out there of eq but needs to be run long and hard I do this all the way to show
800mg mast prop all the way to show
700mg winstrol oral now all the way to show
80mg anavar ed like I stated above only if I can find real var
8iu Hgh same protocol I don't drop Hgh I know a few that do I don't makes me full
1mg arimadex
1mg caber


2 weeks out I add anadrol at 100mg ed
And halo at 25-30mg ed switch halo sometimes with oral tren metriblone

There you goi will log my new cycle to nationals in a new thread this was my last prep to nationals I changed a good bit this time any questions I can answer feel free brothers
Bouncer and GRH1954 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:21 AM
  #8
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 68
Tank, whats your current weight, height, and bf?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:25 AM
  #9
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Right now weighing around 257lb bf 7-8% hight is 5/10 my off season weight if you can believe was 290lb fat tho didn't like the look was on a lot of wet compounds but did add size as I can see as I'm slowly moving in to prep mod for nationals
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:26 AM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
True ...LOL ok ok I'll leav a log but I'll let you guys know typically dosages of last nationals

16 weeks cycles blast and cruise some times longer blast depending on show cycle looks like this typically

Weeks 1-6
1500mg test e/c what ever is on hand
1200mg eq
800mg tren ace alway in my arsenal as I prep for show
500mg winstrol inj no orals atm
6iu Hgh split 2x a day 3iu befor fasted cardio and 3 iu at 3am go back to bed
4iu humalog 2 meals befor my work out and after so tottal of 16iu only on training days
1mg arimadex eod
.5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
1800mg test e or c
1500mg eq
1000mg tren ace
600mg winstrol inj no orals yet besides anavar if it's real
500mg mastron prop
40mg anavar if I can find any that's real I don't bother with it usually unless I find real anavar
4iu insulin pre and post carb meals
8iu growth same split 2x 4iu before fasted cardio and 4iu at 3am and go back to bed idk why I do this I've just been doing it this way and it works
1mg ed arimadex
.5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
1000mg prop drop this 10 days out to start drying
1600mg eq love eq in know not to many fans out there of eq but needs to be run long and hard I do this all the way to show
800mg mast prop all the way to show
700mg winstrol oral now all the way to show
80mg anavar ed like I stated above only if I can find real var
8iu Hgh same protocol I don't drop Hgh I know a few that do I don't makes me full
1mg arimadex
1mg caber


2 weeks out I add anadrol at 100mg ed
And halo at 25-30mg ed switch halo sometimes with oral tren metriblone

There you goi will log my new cycle to nationals in a new thread this was my last prep to nationals I changed a good bit this time any questions I can answer feel free brothers
that's a shit load, damn. But looking good man!
Bigtank1989 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:30 AM
  #11
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
that's a shit load, damn. But looking good man!
I always asked my self if I didnt compete would I go this high of dosages and I wouldn't bc I now this shit isn't good but I have such love for the sport and I know in order to be competitive in this sport you have to cycle also the better your genetics the less you have to use and the shitier the genetics the more you have to use
So when you see those true freaks not only they using high gear there genetics are great as well
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:31 AM
  #12
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Right now weighing around 257lb bf 7-8% hight is 5/10 my off season weight if you can believe was 290lb fat tho didn't like the look was on a lot of wet compounds but did add size as I can see as I'm slowly moving in to prep mod for nationals
Those are some crazy Stats. Your a beast dude.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:51 AM
  #13
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Those are some crazy Stats. Your a beast dude.
Thank you brother!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 08:06 AM
  #14
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1379
Welcome to Superior Muscle. Looks like you've put some solid work in! It'll be good to get some perspective from someone who competes.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 11:18 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
True ...LOL ok ok I'll leav a log but I'll let you guys know typically dosages of last nationals

16 weeks cycles blast and cruise some times longer blast depending on show cycle looks like this typically

Weeks 1-6
1500mg test e/c what ever is on hand
1200mg eq
800mg tren ace alway in my arsenal as I prep for show
500mg winstrol inj no orals atm
6iu Hgh split 2x a day 3iu befor fasted cardio and 3 iu at 3am go back to bed
4iu humalog 2 meals befor my work out and after so tottal of 16iu only on training days
1mg arimadex eod
.5mg caber ed

Weeks 6-10
1800mg test e or c
1500mg eq
1000mg tren ace
600mg winstrol inj no orals yet besides anavar if it's real
500mg mastron prop
40mg anavar if I can find any that's real I don't bother with it usually unless I find real anavar
4iu insulin pre and post carb meals
8iu growth same split 2x 4iu before fasted cardio and 4iu at 3am and go back to bed idk why I do this I've just been doing it this way and it works
1mg ed arimadex
.5mg caber

Weeks 10-16 show day
1000mg prop drop this 10 days out to start drying
1600mg eq love eq in know not to many fans out there of eq but needs to be run long and hard I do this all the way to show
800mg mast prop all the way to show
700mg winstrol oral now all the way to show
80mg anavar ed like I stated above only if I can find real var
8iu Hgh same protocol I don't drop Hgh I know a few that do I don't makes me full
1mg arimadex
1mg caber


2 weeks out I add anadrol at 100mg ed
And halo at 25-30mg ed switch halo sometimes with oral tren metriblone

There you goi will log my new cycle to nationals in a new thread this was my last prep to nationals I changed a good bit this time any questions I can answer feel free brothers
crazy.

i admit, it does make me wonder what I'd look like on all that shit. my biggest cycle ever was literally 1/10th of all that.

i'm not sure I could mentally handle all that shit. i'm already to aggressive on a cycle of test E 300mgs E5D, Deca 200mgs E5D, and 3.3iu Gh per day. lol

don't mean to make that sound like i'm taking anything away from you like one of those faggots saying "id be pro if i was on that much" blah blah. not at all bro. just get my mind going. haha.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 12:40 PM
  #16
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Welcome BigTank!! Looking great brother!
Macedog24 likes this.
__________________
Wheather you think you can or wheather you think you can't, you're right.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 01:44 PM
  #17
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes: 182
Welcome to the forum. You dam sure look ready. Good luck!!
Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 04:02 PM
  #18
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
crazy.

i admit, it does make me wonder what I'd look like on all that shit. my biggest cycle ever was literally 1/10th of all that.

i'm not sure I could mentally handle all that shit. i'm already to aggressive on a cycle of test E 300mgs E5D, Deca 200mgs E5D, and 3.3iu Gh per day. lol

don't mean to make that sound like i'm taking anything away from you like one of those faggots saying "id be pro if i was on that much" blah blah. not at all bro. just get my mind going. haha.

No tottal brother I get it it's fun but also sucks bc your latargic most of the day lol and you probably have good genetics!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 06:48 PM
  #19
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2136
Damn dude...your a frigging beast! Welcome. Look fwd to hearing/ learning from your perspective on things.
Bigtank1989 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 09:18 PM
  #20
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Damn dude...your a frigging beast! Welcome. Look fwd to hearing/ learning from your perspective on things.

Thank you brother, I'm here I will start a log on road to nationals you can ask any thing you want on thawed I'm here to help in any way I can and learn!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-17, 12:34 PM
  #21
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Right now weighing around 257lb bf 7-8% hight is 5/10 my off season weight if you can believe was 290lb fat tho didn't like the look was on a lot of wet compounds but did add size as I can see as I'm slowly moving in to prep mod for nationals
post some pics up man. would inspire others to get off their asses and into the gym

some good numbers right there folks
Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-17, 02:47 PM
  #22
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
P.S.L Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
post some pics up man. would inspire others to get off their asses and into the gym

some good numbers right there folks
Hell yes, you sound like a monster ! Subbed for this log!!
rado and Bigtank1989 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 03:04 AM
  #23
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2793.JPG (188.5 KB, 23 views)
rado, TrapsBrah, jolter604 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Bigtank1989; 03-14-17 at 03:38 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 07:01 AM
  #24
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
jacked
Bigtank1989 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 12:48 PM
  #25
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
I'll post some none Silly pics my msdatoreis in the log to nationals
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 01:22 PM
  #26
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
P.S.L Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
There is a man on one side and a monster in the bag! Eq is awesome. How do you feel on 1500mg . some say the magic doesnt happen until you hit 1gr.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 02:02 PM
  #27
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes: 108
Welcome
__________________
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 02:03 PM
  #28
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
You have a little size keep it up bro.
Yeah rite u monster, i wish i was that swol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 12:06 PM
  #29
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Fl
Likes: 244
Meh... weak sauce
Bigtank1989 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 12:07 PM
  #30
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Fl
Likes: 244
J/K bro You are one big sumbitch
Bigtank1989 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 01:38 AM
  #31
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
lol I was about to be like wtf Hahahah

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome it's been nice!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 01:41 AM
  #32
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedog24 View Post
There is a man on one side and a monster in the bag! Eq is awesome. How do you feel on 1500mg . some say the magic doesnt happen until you hit 1gr.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
To be honest bro 1500mg is my sweet spot the only problem I'm having is hunger now from the eq,and it takes a good solid 8 weeks to feel eq start working thats why you need to run it no less than 16 weeks maybe more if you can donate blood
Macedog24 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 07:16 AM
  #33
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
P.S.L Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
To be honest bro 1500mg is my sweet spot the only problem I'm having is hunger now from the eq,and it takes a good solid 8 weeks to feel eq start working thats why you need to run it no less than 16 weeks maybe more if you can donate blood
That was my next question. How often do you donate when running eq that high. Every 6 weeks or so

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 09:34 AM
  #34
 
Bigtank1989's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 21
Ya bro usually every 2 months 8 weeks if you can my dr knows what I'm on he sends me to donate so I'm good! Back in the day I wouldn't donate blood and I would feel like garbage and would have to take aspirin!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 03:23 AM
  #35
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
Holy s**t you're a beast bro. I honestly wish some guys like you would post logs with various different routines. I'm also curious, I've heard of Tren base being a really good preworkout, and I actually have a bottle of Test base, Tren base, and Stanzolol base a buddy gave me to try as a preworkout; however, I've felt tren cough, and that damn Tren base is a bit scary lol. If you don't mind me asking, why is it a good pre-workout? What is it's benefit physiologically?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 11:44 AM
  #36
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
crazy.

i admit, it does make me wonder what I'd look like on all that shit. my biggest cycle ever was literally 1/10th of all that.

i'm not sure I could mentally handle all that shit. i'm already to aggressive on a cycle of test E 300mgs E5D, Deca 200mgs E5D, and 3.3iu Gh per day. lol

don't mean to make that sound like i'm taking anything away from you like one of those faggots saying "id be pro if i was on that much" blah blah. not at all bro. just get my mind going. haha.
How long are you running that Deca for?

I still don't know whether I should add EQ or Deca after the Dbol.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 09:37 PM
  #37
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Age: 25
Likes: 2
Your physique is crazy bro and welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0