SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Good day back

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Like Tree8Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-17, 08:48 PM
Good day back
  #1
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
What's up? I have been out for a minute due to wrapping up odd and ends of my first year of lawn Care business I started this year. I had me a great work out today and plan on many more since I have a little extra time now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 10:37 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10780
looking fit and in shape brother. i tell you a bad kept secret though. if you want more size up the dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 10:37 PM
  #3
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
looking fit and in shape brother. i tell you a bad kept secret though. if you want more size up the dose.
Upping the dose as we speak

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 10:40 PM
  #4
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Got in tonight and did chest and triceps. Feeling really good. I have been trying my ass off to cut up my triceps, any wisdom out there?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 02:56 PM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Wtf is on your arm... some illumanati shit right there....
You old as fuck like RIP

At least you shave your head... 1 point for u

Not like bouncer.. he is an emo looking like mafaka


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:01 PM
  #6
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Wtf is on your arm... some illumanati shit right there....
You old as fuck like RIP

At least you shave your head... 1 point for u

Not like bouncer.. he is an emo looking like mafaka


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Gee thanks for the encouragement!!!!, When I got the tattoo, I paid in dope before he done it....lol, suppose to mean respect

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:03 PM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Gee thanks for the encouragement!!!!, When I got the tattoo, I paid in dope before he done it....lol, suppose to mean respect

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
And what your leg say?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:06 PM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Got in tonight and did chest and triceps. Feeling really good. I have been trying my ass off to cut up my triceps, any wisdom out there?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Rope Overhead triceps extension to target that long head....

I been doing feeder workouts... now that I'm off cycle for a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:06 PM
  #9
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
And what your leg say?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
BAMA, born and raised in good ol' Alabama!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:07 PM
  #10
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Rope Overhead triceps extension to target that long head....

I been doing feeder workouts... now that I'm off cycle for a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:07 PM
  #11
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
BAMA, born and raised in good ol' Alabama!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yea I was gona say that's how they role in alabama... you a roll tide

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:08 PM
  #12
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Yea I was gona say that's how they role in alabama... you a roll tide

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I am Roll Tide!!! You?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:08 PM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
I am Roll Tide!!! You?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm just a piece of shit Puerto Rican living in Germany!...

I'm a Giants Fan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:11 PM
  #14
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I'm just a piece of shit Puerto Rican living in Germany!...

I'm a Giants Fan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Your not a piece of shit brother. Never been to Germany, my wife has, hell, she has been ALIT of places

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:14 PM
  #15
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Your not a piece of shit brother. Never been to Germany, my wife has, hell, she has been ALIT of places

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I like being a POS.. I always stink...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 03:15 PM
  #16
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I like being a POS.. I always stink...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ok, to each his own. I stink to!!! I sweat at night from the juice and it smells like shit!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 07:41 PM
  #17
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 344
Nice Bama. What u taking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 07:43 PM
  #18
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Nice Bama. What u taking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Test p, test c, EQ, Anavar, and Anadrol. Thinking about HGH, never ran it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 05:56 AM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Test p, test c, EQ, Anavar, and Anadrol. Thinking about HGH, never ran it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Jesus for what?.. u planning to compete in mister O?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:18 AM
  #20
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Jesus for what?.. u planning to compete in mister O?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You talking about the HGH? I'm gonna wait

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:25 AM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
You talking about the HGH? I'm gonna wait

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Nah hgh aint nothing compare to all your compounds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:28 AM
  #22
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Nah hgh aint nothing compare to all your compounds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm sorry,I should have been specific, I started with Anavar, at the beginning in August. I just started Anadrol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:28 AM
  #23
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Nah hgh aint nothing compare to all your compounds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Man I feel great!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:29 AM
  #24
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
I'm sorry,I should have been specific, I started with Anavar, at the beginning in August. I just started Anadrol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Gotcha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:30 AM
  #25
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Man I feel great!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
HgH is a great addition.. definitely notice a difference when i was on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:32 AM
  #26
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
HgH is a great addition.. definitely notice a difference when i was on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yea, but how long you have to run it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:47 AM
  #27
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Yea, but how long you have to run it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Honestly I notice fat loss and fuller in the first month.. obviously the fuller was the water retention...
I ran the red tops of ansomone and they are the ones they use at the Chinese hospital...
I got a thread somewhere with my results..
469 on 3iu I think..
Only ran it for 2 months...
I got of for mental reasons..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:50 AM
  #28
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Honestly I notice fat loss and fuller in the first month.. obviously the fuller was the water retention...
I ran the red tops of ansomone and they are the ones they use at the Chinese hospital...
I got a thread somewhere with my results..
469 on 3iu I think..
Only ran it for 2 months...
I got of for mental reasons..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 08:49 AM
  #29
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Test p, test c, EQ, Anavar, and Anadrol. Thinking about HGH, never ran it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


Nice. What dosages? All from Olympia Solutions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 08:53 AM
  #30
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
300 on all test, 600 EQ when I started var it was 40 a day, 50mg if Anadrol. No I started this cycle in August. Although I have ran Olympia Solutions a couple cycle right when he came on the scene. He has been solid since. After I'm done with this. It will be all Olympia.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 08:55 AM
  #31
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
300 on all test, 600 EQ when I started var it was 40 a day, 50mg if Anadrol. No I started this cycle in August. Although I have ran Olympia Solutions a couple cycle right when he came on the scene. He has been solid since. After I'm done with this. It will be all Olympia.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Those numbers are where I am at now, I'm the type that will mess around with it, right there I am feeling GREAT!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 08:56 AM
  #32
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Those numbers are where I am at now, I'm the type that will mess around with it, right there I am feeling GREAT!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Flexing

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 08:57 AM
  #33
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Flexing

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I have the hardest time on my chest

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:01 AM
  #34
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 344
Nice shit Bama I知 proud of u. Keep up the good work


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:01 AM
  #35
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Nice shit Bama I知 proud of u. Keep up the good work


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:06 AM
  #36
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


Honestly man I知 not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I知 sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that痴 advice from a fatty lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boricuarage79 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:09 AM
  #37
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Honestly man I知 not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I知 sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that痴 advice from a fatty lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:18 AM
  #38
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:19 AM
  #39
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.
That's what I hear.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:20 AM
  #40
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.
He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:21 AM
  #41
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sides? What are they?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:24 AM
  #42
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Sides? What are they?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
CTS

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:28 AM
  #43
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:31 AM
  #44
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Sides? What are they?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:33 AM
  #45
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.
Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
That 6 month theory is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:37 AM
  #46
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.
Shit, I already wake up with numb hand due to my ulner nerve being in a pinch in my right elbow

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:39 AM
  #47
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
That 6 month theory is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Then prove it. Let's see this fat loss in 1 month. lol Doesn't happen but good story.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:06 PM
  #48
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
That 6 month theory is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.

Last edited by biggerben692000; 11-21-17 at 07:30 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 05:38 AM
  #49
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.
When i say from the hospital... They are the ansomone red tops that come in 4iu vials and they use it for Chinese patients... So it is pharma and just as good as the US pharma stuff.... my source gets it directly from the company
I notice changes as soon as I came off I didn't have that pump or so lean look whilst eating slightly like shit...and I was only on for 2 months
Now I eat pretty clean just to stay lean since I'm off...

I never tried genetics so I can not comment on that...

People around here want pics to prove it lol...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 10:57 AM
  #50
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1470
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.
Is this biggerben69 the long time, well respected member of Meso? If so, Welcome to SM.
biggerben692000 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0