SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Good day back

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Like Tree8Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-17, 11:16 AM
  #51
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Likes: 0
Looks supberb! Of course good days are back. lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 11:17 AM
  #52
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2094
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
I agree with this. Now, you ran it "from the hospital". You were running US Pharm grade GH, correct? Is the other gentleman who disagrees with you running US Pharm grade or Chinese generics? The gh can have whatever fancy name someone wants to have printed on the box. If it isn't US Pharm grade GH then its Chinese generics that's inside the box.
There are some generics that are testing well. I'm referring to gray and black tops originating from 1 of 3 sources..HK, TP, or PD.
Still, while they are testing well and with #'s that rival Serostim, guys report wicked sides that aren't seen when running Serostim or other US Pharm grade gh.
I've been running Serostim since 2005 and have never had the crippling cts or water retention as is seen with generics. Has always made me wonder what in the hell is really in those vials of generics?
I will say that I can see the Serostim working after adding it to a cycle of gear that I'm already into after a couple of weeks.
I'm not alone with other guys I know who run Pharm grade. I can't speak intelligently about the generics as I've never run them.
He was taking Chinese generics marked as pharm grade. Nothing close to US pharm grade. I've been running the blacks for 10 months. Love them except for the numbness of hands. lol Switching over to the grays in a couple months. I heard they have slightly less water retention.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 11:44 AM
  #53
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
He was taking Chinese generics marked as pharm grade. Nothing close to US pharm grade. I've been running the blacks for 10 months. Love them except for the numbness of hands. lol Switching over to the grays in a couple months. I heard they have slightly less water retention.
Lol...
Stfu
Ansomone*is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. AnkeBio is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for manufacturing HGH by secretion technology in China, AnkeBio cannot manufacture their product through such a pure and effective means. Rather, Ansomone is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology


Key word pharma

The stuff you run is generic


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 11:48 AM
  #54
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Ansomone – pharma grade HGH.*This particular HGH is produced on one of China’s largest factories, Anhui Anke Bio, which is monitored by the Chinese government. It allows the manufacturer to make qualitative HGH since 1993. Mostly, Ansomone is used for healing huge burns. It’s also very popular in treating patients with lack of growth hormone. This makes Ansomone a good choice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 12:19 PM
  #55
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2094
But not US pham. lol I swear sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a 2 yr old with you.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 12:30 PM
  #56
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
But not US pham. lol I swear sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a 2 yr old with you.
It's not US pharm is China pharm durrrrrr...

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a prick who loves to debate with Ricans . First Rado and now "Adonis"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 01:02 PM
  #57
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2094
Chinese pharm = generic I think we've done many test to prove that they are very inconsistent.

I have nothing against Rado. We've had differences in the past but we hold nothing against each other
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 01:44 PM
  #58
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11414
Rado sucks.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 01:48 PM
  #59
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3497
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
It's not US pharm is China pharm durrrrrr...

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a prick who loves to debate with Ricans . First Rado and now "Adonis"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I debate with anyone....it is fun and entertaining and at times, yes shit needs to get real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Chinese pharm = generic I think we've done many test to prove that they are very inconsistent.

I have nothing against Rado. We've had differences in the past but we hold nothing against each other
agreed.....just because we have had our differences, doesn't mean I don't like you.

I still respect you regardless of your views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Rado sucks.
and so does your physique...go lift sonny
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 02:52 AM
  #60
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Is this biggerben69 the long time, well respected member of Meso? If so, Welcome to SM.
It is. Appreciate the welcome. I'm friendly with the Pharmavol guy. We were talking and he told me he hangs his hat here. I may have popped in once or twice in the past but never registered. Thought I'd sign up this time. Good looking board. See you around.
chuckz28 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 04:00 AM
  #61
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
It is. Appreciate the welcome. I'm friendly with the Pharmavol guy. We were talking and he told me he hangs his hat here. I may have popped in once or twice in the past but never registered. Thought I'd sign up this time. Good looking board. See you around.
Welcome to Superior Muscle biggerben692000

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 09:53 PM
  #62
 
Gods Son's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Death Valley S.C.
Likes: 52
as a Clemson fan i dont wanna hear about Bama for awhile lol
__________________
American by birth - Southern by the Grace of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
the south is fucken gay
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0