SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page Food log with pics

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion


Like Tree228Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-16, 09:21 AM
  #501
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Burp this WAS ALL me last night:wave:

4 soft beef tacos, flank steak and nachos had no meat...i had enough with the other 2 meals...ate all of it.

gotta tell you, whenever the time comes to splurge and eat wtf ever you want, boy does it feel good.

back to eating right though...it's all about that discipline:thumb:
20160916_182155 by Rado, on Flickr
20160916_182132 by Rado, on Flickr
Bouncer and Turbo3000 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 11:41 AM
  #502
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
homemade peanut butter...will be adding this to my daily food intake.


20161001_122844 by Rado, on Flickr
20161001_122820 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:09 PM
  #503
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:11 PM
  #504
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2172
Agreed. It's one of those things that sounds cooler than it is in practice.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:16 PM
  #505
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this.
PITA? hmmm...let's see...buy peanuts, dispense in processor, push button, spin, take off lid, scrape out pbr

PITA? nah, simple stuff. she loves cooking, so no bother for her or myself.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:18 PM
  #506
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
dont you have to add some kind of oil? your saying you just make it with peanuts alone?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:24 PM
  #507
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
dont you have to add some kind of oil? your saying you just make it with peanuts alone?
no salt, no sugar, nothing bro...i just called the boss to double check:thumb:

not sure what's so PITA about this but whatever lol.

it's putting shit in, blend and boom..done.

she experiments with all sorts of stuff, we switch things up quite a bit. she's got mad talent for food making.

i've gathered about 50 videos of her cooking. i've yet to make her youtube channel and take it from there; it'll come soon.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:31 PM
  #508
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
It's more about the cleanup process and then putting it in storage containers and all that. Just one of those things I'd rather just buy natural pre made.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:34 PM
  #509
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
It's more about the cleanup process and then putting it in storage containers and all that. Just one of those things I'd rather just buy natural pre made.
gotcha.

but it's no different than when you cook with a pan, eat on your plate and clean the dishes

you can clearly see it's a blender, a top, scooping utensil, that's it lol.

oyy bro...you must eat from paper plates and plastic silverware then

just admit, you're lazy and discussion is over:grin:
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:40 PM
  #510
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
gotcha.

but it's no different than when you cook with a pan, eat on your plate and clean the dishes

you can clearly see it's a blender, a top, scooping utensil, that's it lol.

oyy bro...you must eat from paper plates and plastic silverware then

just admit, you're lazy and discussion is over:grin:
Don't be stupid. We're specifically talking about the type of food. Peanut butter sticks to everything like glue. It's nothing like washing a plate you've just eaten some chicken on.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:45 PM
  #511
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
And your talking about lazy, you didn't have anything to do with the process. You just admitted you had to check with her to see how she made it. She's the one who made the shit and cleaned it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 12:50 PM
  #512
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
And your talking about lazy, you didn't have anything to do with the process. You just admitted you had to check with her to see how she made it. She's the one who made the shit and cleaned it.
And she has zero complaints. I'd make that over making dinner...easier to clean and less stuff to put away.

So yeah....anyway just stfu already
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-16, 10:28 AM
  #513
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this.
oh wow, such a PITAsimple ass cracka

20161001_220403 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 09:30 AM
  #514
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
And she has zero complaints.
Lol just wait
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 09:45 AM
  #515
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
Lol just wait
wait for what? shut up dna:slap:
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 09:52 AM
  #516
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
So yesterday was my cheat day and kapow very minimal fat and tons of protein, fiber and cals!!!! oh yea, sugar too:rolleyes: so bad for you:staypuff:

oh yea, only one slice left for tonight:P

Here’s What You’ll Need

(For Bread)
brown-bananas

4 scoops chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 ripe bananas, mashed
4 egg whites
2 tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
1 cup oats
Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips(optional my ass, add them sons of bithces)

(For Topping)

nothing!

20161003_104155 by Rado, on Flickr
20161003_104217 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 03:02 PM
  #517
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
That's the gayest cheat meal I ever seen.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 04:06 PM
  #518
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That's the gayest cheat meal I ever seen.


if i had a choice to cheat on food and my options were THAT or just plain ass cheating food, yea no thinking about it...i'd pick sweets all day.


but hey, who fucking cares:wave:
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-16, 08:29 AM
  #519
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Fellini Pizzeria | Cranston RI | Providence, RI

HOME

normally she cooks me up my cheat meals, but yesterday she was tired so we decided to try out some of these great places RI/NE area has to offer.

1st set of pics is the margherita and the other was steak and cheese philly. 2nd set of pics are the tomato pesto, then sausage cheese pep, and the last one was a feta and goat cheese combo and last set of pics was the greek style...BURP

went to both of these places last night. now that i'm back on(started on Monday), i will cheat once a week and keep it minimal as i have in the past where i usually go ALL OUT. the difference is that in the past, i would of had all of these slices AND 1/2 dozen donuts if not all 12 :pig:

20161007_181054 by Rado, on Flickr
20161008_090149 by Rado, on Flickr
20161008_090232 by Rado, on Flickr
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 07:54 AM
  #520
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
my cheat day for the weekend, sushi

She had swordfish and we went here.......

providenceoyster

http://media.wix.com/ugd/31f903_76f8...bf673a7332.pdf


nothing like having a nice cheat meal and not worrying about shit;)

she ordered the sauce on the side for dipping, i had the chronic and mexican roll....$100 later and we were some happy overstuffed customers.

although the food was very good, IMO overpriced. we could of gone to a nicer place. the bill was $90 and gave the kid $20 for the tip.

20161016_180415 by Rado, on Flickr
20161016_180406 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:27 AM
  #521
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Fellini Pizzeria | Cranston RI | Providence, RI

HOME

normally she cooks me up my cheat meals, but yesterday she was tired so we decided to try out some of these great places RI/NE area has to offer.

1st set of pics is the margherita and the other was steak and cheese philly. 2nd set of pics are the tomato pesto, then sausage cheese pep, and the last one was a feta and goat cheese combo and last set of pics was the greek style...BURP

went to both of these places last night. now that i'm back on(started on Monday), i will cheat once a week and keep it minimal as i have in the past where i usually go ALL OUT. the difference is that in the past, i would of had all of these slices AND 1/2 dozen donuts if not all 12 :pig:

20161007_181054 by Rado, on Flickr
20161008_090149 by Rado, on Flickr
20161008_090232 by Rado, on Flickr
good old north east pizza. i can tell just by looking at it that its amazing.

for all the good things that can be said about cali, pizza isn't one of them. they have no fucken clue what pizza is out here.

even the mom and pop shops pizza all taste like fucken dominos pizza out here. garbage. thick crusted crap with runny sauce. blah.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:33 AM
  #522
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
good old north east pizza. i can tell just by looking at it that its amazing.

for all the good things that can be said about cali, pizza isn't one of them. they have no fucken clue what pizza is out here.

even the mom and pop shops pizza all taste like fucken dominos pizza out here. garbage. thick crusted crap with runny sauce. blah.
yea i agree bro. once you have a good pie and then have it somewhere else where pies are not their thing, just not the same.

NE has their shit down when it comes to pies. we visit places based on yelp reviews and this show we watch called Phantom Gourmet Home

we watch it every weekend and also diners, drive ins and dives...that's how get to know of some good places.

do you guys have a similar tv show that displays good eatery in CA?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:38 AM
  #523
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
tons of good food in cali no doubt. just not sandwiches and pizzas and things like that. nothing beats the north east for pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc..
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:43 AM
  #524
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
tons of good food in cali no doubt. just not sandwiches and pizzas and things like that. nothing beats the north east for pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc..
yea i know CA has some good food over there...IMO when it comes to a cheat meal, nothing compares to a good sub, pizza or dogs for that...and when i say good, i mean good stuff...not some chain restaurant bs.

i enjoy all sorts of food for my cheats, but man gotta tell you...when i know she has a pie in plan for me or we're going out to eat. my 1st choice is always burger/subs/pizza type places.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:44 AM
  #525
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
homemade peanut butter...will be adding this to my daily food intake.


20161001_122844 by Rado, on Flickr
20161001_122820 by Rado, on Flickr
This stuff is pretty good when you want a little peanut butter. Super easy! Sometimes I'll add some to a sugar free jelly and its instantly PB&J....

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:45 AM
  #526
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
It's the mom and pop shops in the north east I miss most. Chicago had them as well but not to the extent of the north east. In Jersey every corner is a mom and pop shop. Fucken 65 year old fella been hand making pizzas since 15 and shit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 08:47 AM
  #527
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
This stuff is pretty good when you want a little peanut butter. Super easy! Sometimes I'll add some to a sugar free jelly and its instantly PB&J....

nah bor, never liked powder stuff.


but that brand Justin's in the back, that is some good stuff and great brand. their jars are like $10 a jar lol.

she still makes fresh pbr...made some saturday and it's fucking delicious. pure raw roasted peanuts and that's it...blends it right up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 09:01 AM
  #528
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 885
I'm not a big peanut butter guy. Just here and there. I like to take ground chicken mix in some sweet chili sauce and some of that PB2 powder and its like thai peanut chicken. Its good as hell!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 07:16 PM
  #529
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 398
Hi jacking your thread.

Chicken seasoned with salt free seasoning. Spinach cooked on a pan in coconut oil and Mrs. Dash jalapeño salt free seasoning and organic jasmine rice (not pictured).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161017_191527.jpg (4.13 MB, 9 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-16, 07:44 AM
  #530
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Hi jacking your thread.

Chicken seasoned with salt free seasoning. Spinach cooked on a pan in coconut oil and Mrs. Dash jalapeño salt free seasoning and organic jasmine rice (not pictured).
not hijacking the thread, it's for anyone to post....HOW FUCKING EVER, why the fuck did you post this here? it's a clean meal and i have a thread for that, dumbass:slap:

Like i know you're a tadbut come on dude, get it right

This thread is just for regular food posting.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 08:20 AM
  #531
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Nom Nom

Went here the other day(http://www.italiancorner-ri.com/) and bought some imported italian cheese, man is that some good fucking cheese, wow!

as usual, she made me 2 of them. this time she put some honey into the outside crust, as you can see the golden brown coloration. other than that, prosciutto, 2 types of cheese(parm, mozz) and super crispy for the win:thumb:

those big chunks of tomato sauce you see are not sausages lol...looks like it but it's not. what she did there is grounded up some ground chuck and mixed it with her homemade sauce.
best pizza by far she's made:thumb:

20161020_165938 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_174737 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_174352 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_182948 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_182616 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_182638 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_182441 by Rado, on Flickr
20161020_182522 by Rado, on Flickr
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.

Last edited by rado; 10-22-16 at 10:51 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 01:10 PM
  #532
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 885
Need some Asiago cheese in the mix and it would be perfect!! Looks real good!
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 08:00 PM
  #533
 
Turbo3000's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
Likes: 1495
Looks fantastic.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 08:57 PM
  #534
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Yea it really does. Anyone who wouldn't eat that should be tarred and feathered.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 10:44 PM
  #535
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Thx fellas...she appreciates the kind words
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-16, 10:50 PM
  #536
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
You guys made her blush

Buncha fuckin nancies!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-16, 11:21 AM
  #537
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
5 guys burgers...3 double cheese with lett, tom, ketch and must....burp:pig:

I had ALL of this shit(no pun)last night...never ate this much when it came to cheating, wow! it's crazy just how good it felt to eat this nonsense, weird i know

back to eating normal tonight, will post those pics when dinner is served.

2016-10-29_12-17-32 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-16, 05:34 PM
  #538
 
Turbo3000's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
Likes: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
5 guys burgers...3 double cheese with lett, tom, ketch and must....burp:pig:

I had ALL of this shit(no pun)last night...never ate this much when it came to cheating, wow! it's crazy just how good it felt to eat this nonsense, weird i know

back to eating normal tonight, will post those pics when dinner is served.

2016-10-29_12-17-32 by Rado, on Flickr
You ate all of that? I like a good 5 guys. Their jalapeños are actually hot and they give you a ton of fries. I wouldn't be able to move if I ate all of that.

I did cook some frozen fries last night. Then 30 minutes later cooked a few more. Fries are my weakness. I
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-16, 10:27 AM
  #539
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
You ate all of that? I like a good 5 guys. Their jalapeños are actually hot and they give you a ton of fries. I wouldn't be able to move if I ate all of that.

I did cook some frozen fries last night. Then 30 minutes later cooked a few more. Fries are my weakness. I
I ate ALL OF IT I couldn't move much either afterwards:laugh::laugh:gotta tell you though, wish I would of taken a pic of myself.

I went from veins all over too a fucking blown up fish in minutes the next day i felt like ass training, but it was worth it

they do give tons of fries and their spices are off the chain!!!! who doesn't love fries right?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-16, 07:52 AM
  #540
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
The breading is a mixture of Ian's products and coconut flour. the cheese came from that italian deli i posted about the other day. she made those rolls from pizza dough that was sitting in the fridge; i opted out this week for her pizza and instead, chicken parm.

and that sauce; i could dip all of my food in that ED.


i think someone is trying to send me subliminal messages with my food she's making sure im gaining....winning:thumb::grin:

this is not a clean meal but rather a fucking delicious one at that:laugh:
20161030_164652 by Rado, on Flickr
20161030_164629 by Rado, on Flickr
20161030_183031 by Rado, on Flickr
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-16, 01:17 PM
  #541
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
We just got back a bit ago from a 3 day trip at White Mountains NH resort. I'll post where we stayed, what we did and all later on tonight or tomorrow. Have over 100 pics of trails and all. We had an amazing time, will post more of the details when I make the thread

The burgers was our first and only type of meal like that. That berakfast was similar the entire time for me; 10 eggs and just bacon. she kept it similar but half the eggs and only whites.

20161104_214147 by Rado, on Flickr
20161104_215554 by Rado, on Flickr
20161104_215550 by Rado, on Flickr
20161105_094831 by Rado, on Flickr
20161105_094838 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-16, 02:02 PM
  #542
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
and now....Apple bundt cake
but no hole in cake lol


green apples were used. should of taken pic of inside of it.


20161112_155524 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-16, 02:18 PM
  #543
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
she made this with homemade pbr, my protein powder double choc, oats, flax/chia seeds, and sugar free choc chips. bars are about the size of a BIG snickers bar.

it's been a while since she's made them. would make these every week. good way for a nice high cal, high carbs and min fat snack. and since it's made at home, sure does hell beat those others ones out there that are filled with nonsense and way cheaper to make at home


20161112_144221 by Rado, on Flickr
20161112_144048 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-16, 03:07 PM
  #544
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
chicken pot pie, all made from scratch, even the pie mold. i wasn't too impressed with it, i didn't tell her it's better that way.

so it tasted really good, just when i think of "pie", i think of sweets, not reg food...i added her sauce, i try to add into most of my meals.
20161113_173854 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-16, 09:11 PM
  #545
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2172
Hey Rado, no photos but it was my wife's birthday today and we went to an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant. Had fried plantains and corn fritters for an appetizer, and a trifongo for the main course. Man, that trifongo was awesome!
Bouncer and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-16, 05:04 AM
  #546
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Hey Rado, no photos but it was my wife's birthday today and we went to an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant. Had fried plantains and corn fritters for an appetizer, and a trifongo for the main course. Man, that trifongo was awesome!
Happy birthday to her bro

I bet it was yummy
Scrumhalf likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-16, 06:56 AM
  #547
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Damn it! You disappoint me Rado. I thought for sure you would say something about how you only eat white people food.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-16, 08:43 AM
  #548
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Damn it! You disappoint me Rado. I thought for sure you would say something about how you only eat white people food.
Lol....
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-16, 09:36 PM
  #549
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 200

Hot italian sausage
Pit turkey
Pit ham
Horseradish
Spicy mustard

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
__________________

http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-16, 02:50 PM
  #550
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
addictive, like little poppers filed with pork love:pig:

20161124_075547 by Rado, on Flickr
20161124_075458 by Rado, on Flickr
20161124_122910 by Rado, on Flickr
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0