SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page What is the BEST protein powder for MASS GAINING?

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By redback
  • 2 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-15, 01:59 PM
What is the BEST protein powder for MASS GAINING?

Superior Newbie
Best protein powder for mass gaining? Post Workout, before bed, w/ meals, ect. ect. I head Dymatize ISO Whey immediate after workout is best, but O.N. 100% Gold Standard Whey is the most common. HELP!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-15, 04:05 PM

VEGETARIAN
None

Let me tell you the best thing to do

Get a nutribullet and smoothie cottage cheese with some actimel
is Online   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 03-25-15, 04:13 PM

Founding Member
That actually sounds pretty damn good.
Old 03-26-15, 06:52 AM

Founding Member
Steroids
ROCKETW19 and henry like this.
Old 03-26-15, 07:09 AM

Administrator
Food brother.

Your falling for all the marketing bullshit that kids your age usually fall for. We all been there bro. Trust us when we say "mass gaining powders" are pure shit.

Increase your food intake.
blm and funniirishman like this.
Old 03-26-15, 12:57 PM

Founding Member
I do agree with bouncer but I also think a "shake" should be used after workout. Whey isolate none of the other gimic stuff and I use waxy maize as my post workout carb
. I have read it's better than dextrose but I think it was bouncer that had something saying opposite lol. Either way I still use it post workout in my 100% pure whey isolate "shake"
There's no other reason to have a "shake" imo when food is what we were meant to eat it's why we have teeth
Old 04-04-15, 09:54 AM

Superior Amateur
I agree that upping your food intake is by far the best way to go about it. But if you need something on the go, sometimes mass gainers can be helpful. Especially when your in a predicament where you can't eat as much or often as you'd like. I think serious mass by O.n has the most bang for your buck. But in comparison to how many survings mass builders tipically have, they're expensive. If your gunna do it, do it as a "supplement" not a "substitute"
Old 04-29-15, 02:46 AM

Superior Newbie
Eat healthy foods with protein like lean meat, eggs and plant sources instead of protein powder. It's much healthier choice.
Old 05-08-15, 08:22 AM

Superior Newbie
Still no need for mass gainer powders, I feel protein powders are helpful for two reasons....post workout...I usually ingest Whey Protein Hydrolysate and either Waxy Maize or Karbolic.
The other use, as others mentioned for protein powder, is for on the go if you are super busy, others with kids will know this. But still, instead of a "mass gainer" powder..make your own. This way you know what you are getting out of it. Use a good Whey Protein Isolate or maybe a blend with isolate, concentrate, and micellar...or wph, or egg white, etc...many options. And add food to the shake and blend the shit out of it.
My staple is 2 tbsp. of almond butter or coconut oil for healthy fats, 1 cup of raw oatmeal, and then my protein powder. Mixed with water(or milk) and pulverize it in the blender, easily drink down! Instant meal(or mass gainer) on the go!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0