SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page Bouncer's Semi Clean Recovery Diet

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By M00chie69

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-16, 05:22 PM
Bouncer's Semi Clean Recovery Diet

Administrator
This is something different from my normal diet stuff that I thought you guys might be interested in. Since I'm still in recovery mode have decided to take a full 3 months off from the gym (2 months down only 1 more to go) I thought my diet should change a bit as well.

In my mind increased calories, particularly fat calories might be a good thing in my case since I usually restrict myself so much. Might be just be what my body needs along with rest.

I'll post a few pics over the next couple days of what my diet looks like just to give you an idea. It's a pretty big contrast to my normal chicken and oats. LoL.

Quick note for new people who may not know why I'm in recovery mode. Basically I trained myself into exhaustion passed out, jammed both shoulders when I fell back, split the back of my head open, and spent days in the hospital getting rehydrated and tested because they really couldn't figure out what the hell happened. They finally came to the conclusion that I simply drove myself into the ground, literally and figuratively. LoL.

Anyway. I'm basically eating 3 meals a day right now. Morning is small meal because I not really hungry. Usually just coffee, protein shake, and a banana. My lunch and dinner meals are higher calorie meals than I would normally eat but I think it's a good change compared to the relentless way I was before. I'll get back to eating my old way when recovering mode is over in about a month.

For lunch today. Chicken salad with light mayo and some monterey jack cheese with tomato and wheat thins to scoop it up with. For dessert a banana and 2 tbsp peanut butter.

rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-16, 06:14 PM

VEGETARIAN
Looks good, stay hydrated but not 10 pints a day crazy. Think about anti inflamation and elecyrolytes.

Are you using gh while off training?

That could be good
Old 08-31-16, 06:26 PM

Administrator
Yup, I'm drinking a little Gatorade mixed with water with all my meals. And throughout the day.

And yea running 2.5iu Jintropin ED.
Old 08-31-16, 06:27 PM

Founding Member
I like the added fats idea. I know you usually keep it pretty low. Your body might love the addition of some good healthy fats.
Old 08-31-16, 07:08 PM

Administrator
I've kinda added both. Mayo isn't exactly healthy but I've also added avacado and shit like that.

No proof or science but something tells me that in my case even fats like mayo may do me some good somehow because I've been so restrictive in the past for so long with fats. Maybe a temporary "normal person" diet may do me some kind of good somehow.
Turbo3000 and lipripper like this.
Old 09-01-16, 05:38 PM

Administrator
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 09-01-16, 07:27 PM

Superior Amateur
Avocado is great fat. One of the best fat sources. Also, you could consider making some hot tea and adding coconut oil & blending it, makes a nice filling healthy fat drink or even add it to your coffee and blend. I've done the coconut oil and heavy cream in my coffee and blend it and it comes out like a nice latte or I've even tried the butter in the coffee and while not my favorite it wasn't bad. My body loves the added fats. (I'm typically low carb in general so I really need the extra fat.)
Bouncer likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0