SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page Adding 2% Milk To Diet For Winter Bulk

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr I

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-16, 03:06 PM
Adding 2% Milk To Diet For Winter Bulk

Administrator
Idea being instead of water you replace it with 2% milk. Everything else in diet stays the same. Thoughts?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-16, 06:03 PM

VEGETARIAN
Should really help bring on your winter head cold and blow out your neck glands etc
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-02-16, 07:17 PM

Founding Member
I know Arnold always said milk is for babies but it's a staple for me. Love the taste too much to drop it.
Old 10-02-16, 07:40 PM

Don't see a major problem. Just don't go GOMAD. That seems a bit excessive.
Old 10-03-16, 08:17 AM

Founding Member
I use fat free all the time for many years, off or on. It's not an issue at all; use it.
Old 10-03-16, 09:26 AM

Superior Admiral
I've never been a fan of milk simply because of the fact it bloats me up and makes me gasy. How about just increasing natty pb instead? Easy to get a spoonful and get in fast calories. You could also add EVOO to a few meals per day and just in calories they way
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16, 11:55 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
I've never been a fan of milk simply because of the fact it bloats me up and makes me gasy. How about just increasing natty pb instead? Easy to get a spoonful and get in fast calories. You could also add EVOO to a few meals per day and just in calories they way
why not just increase increase the amount of eggs i eat? why not just increase chicken amount? why not just eat more oats? why not more steak etc.. i asked a specific question about milk. not whether I should increase something else. milk doesnt bloat you, its the 2 dozen oreos you eat with it. ;)
Old 10-03-16, 12:00 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
why not just increase increase the amount of eggs i eat? why not just increase chicken amount? why not just eat more oats? why not more steak etc.. i asked a specific question about milk. not whether I should increase something else. milk doesnt bloat you, its the 2 dozen oreos you eat with it. ;)
come on dude, THAT's dna talk right there; no bs just straight up diet talk
Old 10-04-16, 01:21 PM

Superior Admiral
I was trying to give an alternate view on 'bulking' without adding 2% milk in. Might as well get whole milk instead man, if you decide to add milk in your diet
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0