SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page "Fat Logic"

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion


Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Echo
  • 2 Post By croy71
  • 1 Post By lipripper

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-16, 12:12 PM
"Fat Logic"
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 7790
So this is a thing. It's where people who are fat claim that in many cases no matter what they do they cannot lose weight. They claim genetics overrides diet and training. They say it is absolutely imposable to lose weight and that even if they starved themselves they would remain fat. Basically it just a justification to allow themselves to stay fat and feel okay about it.

Some guy had enough of this and brought up an insensitive subject that does prove a simple point.

___________________

Quote:
How can fat people claim that being fat is genetics when in every single Holocaust picture, not one of them is fat. They are all skeletons on the brink of death by starvation. If being fat is purely nature, and genetics, some of those people should be fat right? Are they going to suggest that every single Jew carries the DNA to be skeleton thin, and that's the only body type they have?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-16, 12:14 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 7790


Reasons:

1. Internalized fatphobia. Many of the heavier victims of the Holocaust were insecure about their bodies and tried their best to avoid the photo ops.

2. Photoshop. The Nazis were inventive when it came to war. One of their instruments of war was Photoshop. It is still used today, promoting arbitrary standards of beauty in the war on women.

3. Secret fat labor camps. The Fathletes were too strong and healthy for the Nazis to keep down. There are rumors of certain victims legpressing thousands of pounds. The Nazis took advantage of these elite athletes and used them in top secret labor camps.

4. Weight loss industry conspiracy. Billions of dollars are spent each year to ensure that the ignorant sheeple shell out money to buy products that fail 95% (995/1000) of the time. Do you think the weight loss industry would allow there to be photographic proof that starving fat people can exist?

5. Evolving beauty standards. During WW2, what we now call "obese" was called "beautiful". Marilyn Monroe was a size 26. As a result, the curvy female prisoners were considered prized possessions and spent most of their time in the officer's quarters.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-17, 02:09 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 3
I got a good laugh from this �� I personally know being fat is a choice as I have been both.
Bouncer, rado and piratex like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-17, 02:58 PM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 2
I was fat for 20 years of my life, o wait I was obese for 20 years lol but I pushed the plate away got my fat ass in the gym and went from 265 to 185 with no diet pills or surgery and I'm just a average joe, so I know it's all mind over matter
rado and piratex like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-17, 04:05 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 7790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
I got a good laugh from this I personally know being fat is a choice as I have been both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
I was fat for 20 years of my life, o wait I was obese for 20 years lol but I pushed the plate away got my fat ass in the gym and went from 265 to 185 with no diet pills or surgery and I'm just a average joe, so I know it's all mind over matter
good attitude guys. we get fat people joining here and 99% are in denial and call me an ass for telling them what they dont want to hear.

you guys are welcome here anytime. now get your asses back in shape!

if you need ideas for diet let us know.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-17, 02:53 PM
  #6
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 53
Likes: 1364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
So this is a thing. It's where people who are fat claim that in many cases no matter what they do they cannot lose weight. They claim genetics overrides diet and training. They say it is absolutely imposable to lose weight and that even if they starved themselves they would remain fat. Basically it just a justification to allow themselves to stay fat and feel okay about it.

Some guy had enough of this and brought up an insensitive subject that does prove a simple point.

___________________
while crude...a very good point
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0