SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page How to increase appetite?

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By BowHunter
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-17, 06:28 PM
How to increase appetite?

Superior Pro
For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 06:29 PM

Superior Pro
Fuck should've posted this in the nutrition thread

Old 08-06-17, 07:02 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.

Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Androman likes this.
Old 08-06-17, 07:09 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Thanks I'll look into that. Seems like a good idea. I didn't know it was the best for appetite.

Old 08-06-17, 07:10 PM

Superior Pro
What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6

Old 08-06-17, 07:15 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6

Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

Androman likes this.
Old 08-06-17, 07:20 PM

Superior Amateur
I got some injectable B12/B6 from some Brazilian pharmacy a few years ago and it did help with my appetite. I also felt really good with a lot of energy. The only down side was it was painful to inject. I think it was the B6 that made it painful. I tried a sub-q injection with it and it felt like the skin was being torn from the meat in there. I developed a large red weal on my belly at the injection site. After that, I just did intramuscular injections. It did sting but it was tolerable.
Androman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:49 PM

Superior Pro
I think I'm gonna have to think this one out and decide for either or. Synthalum from synthethek is a good price 100ml for 2mg per ml for cheap. Right now I'm leaning more so towards the injectable b12. But ghrp6 is guaranteed to make you hungry, whereas some people don't get the hunger effects from the b12. Hmm....

Old 08-06-17, 08:04 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

How do u run the ghrp6? What dose, how many injections per day and how long can you run it

Old 08-06-17, 08:09 PM

Superior Newbie
I was just between 200 and 300 MCG and you can honestly taken as many times a day as you need to I will take it about 15 minutes before your meal and as far as how long brother honestly I've been using it for probably over 10 years. On top of that it's the cheapest route to go and when I say it works better I mean 10 times better

Androman likes this.
Old 08-06-17, 09:57 PM

Superior Newbie
Smoke some pot then wait about an hour
Old 08-07-17, 01:16 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
Smoke some pot then wait about an hour
He is not allowed to because of his job

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-17, 01:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older
Old 08-07-17, 02:11 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older

Yea I can't smoke ... if I could I wood but goddamn it Darlene I can't !!

juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 08-07-17, 02:11 AM

Superior Pro
I enjoyed weed so much. Sucks cuz I got back into gaming, can u imagine playing VR high as shit haha must be amazing

juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 08-07-17, 02:44 AM

Administrator
Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.
Old 08-07-17, 03:23 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.

Nah i don't. I emailed them but got no response. Don't think they even replied to the thread but it's No big deal.

And you're right I gotta do bloodwork but I don't think it's an underlying issue. Its been a while since I've ran a cycle of orals and I'm not prone to high blood pressure unless I take Tren or equipoise.. I got a bp monitor home but i should probably start checking it more often..

My appetite isn't fully suppressed it's just that I'm satiated after a meal for a long time and I want to be hungry most of the time. Like my body doesn't want me to eat to grow which will then lead to force feeding which I won't ever do again because then you just distend ur gut. I like being hungry so I'm trying to figure out what can I take or what can I do to increase my appetite.

Old 08-07-17, 03:26 AM

Superior Pro
Like an example is I eat my breakfast and I'll be full for a while. Or after the gym when I have a post workout shake. That'll keep me satiated for a while as well. If I drink my postworkout shake and then immediately eat my post workout meal it'll become more of a mission for me to finish my meal than it would if I waited 1.5-2hrs after my drinking shake.

Old 08-07-17, 03:29 AM

Superior Pro
I've also read that eating smaller and more frequent meals helps with this but that seems annoying lol. I usually eat 4 meals a day. Breakfast, pre workout meal, post workout meal, and then another meal couple hours later.

Old 08-07-17, 03:33 AM

Administrator
Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.
Old 08-07-17, 03:44 AM

Superior Freak
You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Androman likes this.
Old 08-07-17, 03:46 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.

Yea when that fucking shit drug eq cleared my system lol. And yes I do cardio, stair masters 20 minutes post workout intervals always for heart health purposes. I've always had a small appetite.

I'm just gonna stop being a little bitch and keep myself in check starting first thing tomorrow. I only need 3360 calories to gain about half a pound a week (anymore than that and I believe ill just be gaining fat atleast) 45% C, 35% P, 20% F. I haven't even been going to the gym consistently because I recently had Test flu so I fell off for a bit. But It's going down.

Old 08-07-17, 03:52 AM
How to increase appetite?

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Yea I'll try that out. Maybe also cuz I've been a little depressed lately like I have low energy levels.

Old 08-07-17, 03:53 AM

Superior Pro
Think it has to do with a succubus I false-woke up to, who was doing some funky stuff to me. Probably drained me and depressed me. Fucking bitch. I told her not to come back. I was trying to get up but couldn't move. The harder I tried the worse it got. Sleep paralysis like a mofo. Lol

Old 08-07-17, 03:53 AM

Superior Freak
No idea what you just said... but sleep paralysis is a bitch

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0