SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Nutrition
Reload this Page How to increase appetite?

Nutrition Dieting & Nutrition Discussion


Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By BowHunter
  • 2 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By anzel
  • 1 Post By Derek Wilson

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-17, 06:28 PM
How to increase appetite?
  #1
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 06:29 PM
  #2
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Fuck should've posted this in the nutrition thread


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:02 PM
  #3
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Androman and juicemonkey69 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:09 PM
  #4
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


Thanks I'll look into that. Seems like a good idea. I didn't know it was the best for appetite.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:10 PM
  #5
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:15 PM
  #6
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:20 PM
  #7
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
I got some injectable B12/B6 from some Brazilian pharmacy a few years ago and it did help with my appetite. I also felt really good with a lot of energy. The only down side was it was painful to inject. I think it was the B6 that made it painful. I tried a sub-q injection with it and it felt like the skin was being torn from the meat in there. I developed a large red weal on my belly at the injection site. After that, I just did intramuscular injections. It did sting but it was tolerable.
Androman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 07:49 PM
  #8
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
I think I'm gonna have to think this one out and decide for either or. Synthalum from synthethek is a good price 100ml for 2mg per ml for cheap. Right now I'm leaning more so towards the injectable b12. But ghrp6 is guaranteed to make you hungry, whereas some people don't get the hunger effects from the b12. Hmm....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 08:04 PM
  #9
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


How do u run the ghrp6? What dose, how many injections per day and how long can you run it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 08:09 PM
  #10
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 15
I was just between 200 and 300 MCG and you can honestly taken as many times a day as you need to I will take it about 15 minutes before your meal and as far as how long brother honestly I've been using it for probably over 10 years. On top of that it's the cheapest route to go and when I say it works better I mean 10 times better

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Androman and juicemonkey69 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-17, 09:57 PM
  #11
 
juicemonkey69's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 29
Likes: 14
Smoke some pot then wait about an hour
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 01:16 AM
  #12
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1682
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
Smoke some pot then wait about an hour
He is not allowed to because of his job

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 01:40 AM
  #13
 
juicemonkey69's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 29
Likes: 14
Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 02:11 AM
  #14
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older


Yea I can't smoke ... if I could I wood but goddamn it Darlene I can't !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juicemonkey69 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 02:11 AM
  #15
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
I enjoyed weed so much. Sucks cuz I got back into gaming, can u imagine playing VR high as shit haha must be amazing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juicemonkey69 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 02:44 AM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11517
Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:23 AM
  #17
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.


Nah i don't. I emailed them but got no response. Don't think they even replied to the thread but it's No big deal.

And you're right I gotta do bloodwork but I don't think it's an underlying issue. Its been a while since I've ran a cycle of orals and I'm not prone to high blood pressure unless I take Tren or equipoise.. I got a bp monitor home but i should probably start checking it more often..

My appetite isn't fully suppressed it's just that I'm satiated after a meal for a long time and I want to be hungry most of the time. Like my body doesn't want me to eat to grow which will then lead to force feeding which I won't ever do again because then you just distend ur gut. I like being hungry so I'm trying to figure out what can I take or what can I do to increase my appetite.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:26 AM
  #18
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Like an example is I eat my breakfast and I'll be full for a while. Or after the gym when I have a post workout shake. That'll keep me satiated for a while as well. If I drink my postworkout shake and then immediately eat my post workout meal it'll become more of a mission for me to finish my meal than it would if I waited 1.5-2hrs after my drinking shake.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:29 AM
  #19
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
I've also read that eating smaller and more frequent meals helps with this but that seems annoying lol. I usually eat 4 meals a day. Breakfast, pre workout meal, post workout meal, and then another meal couple hours later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:33 AM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11517
Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:44 AM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1682
You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:46 AM
  #22
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.


Yea when that fucking shit drug eq cleared my system lol. And yes I do cardio, stair masters 20 minutes post workout intervals always for heart health purposes. I've always had a small appetite.

I'm just gonna stop being a little bitch and keep myself in check starting first thing tomorrow. I only need 3360 calories to gain about half a pound a week (anymore than that and I believe ill just be gaining fat atleast) 45% C, 35% P, 20% F. I haven't even been going to the gym consistently because I recently had Test flu so I fell off for a bit. But It's going down.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:52 AM
How to increase appetite?
  #23
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


Yea I'll try that out. Maybe also cuz I've been a little depressed lately like I have low energy levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:53 AM
  #24
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Think it has to do with a succubus I false-woke up to, who was doing some funky stuff to me. Probably drained me and depressed me. Fucking bitch. I told her not to come back. I was trying to get up but couldn't move. The harder I tried the worse it got. Sleep paralysis like a mofo. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
epix00 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 03:53 AM
  #25
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1682
No idea what you just said... but sleep paralysis is a bitch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 08:21 AM
  #26
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2018
Likes: 0
You can eat more nutritious energy-dense foods such as nuts, dried fruits, cheese etc to increase appetite. There are many appetite supplements and vitamins to increase appetite but you can only go for it if you really need hard.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 08:29 AM
  #27
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 270
Andro. I know alot about what you are talkimg about with succubus' and sleep paralysis. I have alot of experience when it comes to that kind of stuff. Not going into details because people think it's crazy, but hit me up if you want to talk about ir.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 01:13 PM
  #28
 
Gods Son's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Death Valley S.C.
Likes: 52
400 mg Equipoise
__________________
American by birth - Southern by the Grace of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
the south is fucken gay
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 02:26 PM
  #29
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
Andro. I know alot about what you are talkimg about with succubus' and sleep paralysis. I have alot of experience when it comes to that kind of stuff. Not going into details because people think it's crazy, but hit me up if you want to talk about ir.
yea I recently had one of those false awakenings but it's cool now because I've learned how to battle them...more like spiritual warfare. funny because I get those weird dreams when I'm running Equipoise tren or masteron. all those compounds affect my brain big time. test npp hgh dreams are vivid but not negative.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 03:30 PM
  #30
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
yea I recently had one of those false awakenings but it's cool now because I've learned how to battle them...more like spiritual warfare. funny because I get those weird dreams when I'm running Equipoise tren or masteron. all those compounds affect my brain big time. test npp hgh dreams are vivid but not negative.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I have been working on lucid dreaming for a long time now and have finally reached the point where I am very much in control of most of the aspects of my dream. It started for me as I had horrible sleep paralysis for a long time and night terrors. I started doing different forms of meditation before bed including various breathing techniques and guided closed eye visual meditation techniques. Tren just makes it difficult for me to sleep, but doesn't affect the content of my dreams too much. I have never noticed a difference with any other compound....then again I am always on just about every other compound.....
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-18, 10:19 AM
  #31
 
juicemonkey69's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 29
Likes: 14
Ghrp6 period lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-18, 03:29 AM
  #32
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 13
Superb ideas from those replies! I love to spend more time in Gym then it is easy to eat more. different people have different choices and opinions!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-18, 06:03 PM
  #33
 
anzel's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: The Realm of Iron and Fire
Age: 48
Likes: 30
Yeah ghrp 6 for sure. Or primo and workout alot...you will be hungry from that too!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!
Derek Wilson likes this.
__________________
Purity Source Labs representative. Any questions feel free to PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru Thank you for your patronage!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 07:44 PM
  #34
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by anzel View Post
Yeah ghrp 6 for sure. Or primo and workout alot...you will be hungry from that too!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!
I will add this one for me.
anzel likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-18, 12:01 PM
  #35
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 1
Harder training sessions always increase my appetite. The harder I work the more I need to eat afterwards.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-18, 03:17 AM
  #36
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2018
Likes: 0
The diet is not as fringe as it once was, a few decades ago, it was a lifestyle followed pretty much exclusively by hippies and other members of the counterculture...
__________________
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0