SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Olympia Solutions
Reload this Page Time for everyone to see

Olympia Solutions Trusted Source

Like Tree80Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-17, 07:47 AM
Time for everyone to see

Superior Newbie
Good morning Superior Muscle. We at Olympia Solutions are honored to be here on this board with a great community. We have took everyone's request in about a detailed log to be given for a cycle, it seems that everyone here at Superior that are vets and well trusted is actually already on something, in which we greatly respect your honesty and not taking out offer and give a BS log since you are already on cycle, that tells us alot about the integrity that has been built here that no "gear whores" are welcomed..... After thought and consideration and wanting to get our product out we have chosen a seasoned vet, maybe not from here, but he had been around for sometime. With that being said all he is waiting on is his pack to land and I can assure you he will be honest every step of the way. The person we have chosen is Reeper. This DOES NOT mean we still will not offer the vets here, just waiting on you guys to be off. Thank you once again Superior Muscle, and I will bet you will not be dissatisfied with the upcoming log for Olympia Solutions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
Old 12-01-17, 06:48 PM

Superior Newbie
I appreciate you bro, I have lost a lot of size since I stepped away from the game for awhile but ready to get this party started if it is ok'd and show how OS can put the size on. I will a couple pictures up showing the size I have lost and where I am starting from. Can put some up from a while back before I laid off to show you I have been there and probably used slin before a lot of guys here knew about it. I just said that so you would know I have been around for some time. I plan on busting my ass for this Awesome Team at Olympia Solutions if given the chance. Thanks
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 06:52 PM

Superior Newbie
As far as seasoned, I have worked with John Defendis, we had to part ways he is well John!!! I worked alongside Steve Michalik before he committed suicide. He was a great man,a smart guy, and a damn good friend.
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-01-17, 06:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeper View Post
As far as seasoned, I have worked with John Defendis, we had to part ways he is well John!!! I worked alongside Steve Michalik before he committed suicide. He was a great man,a smart guy, and a damn good friend.
Yes, we will need pictures and all thank you for that, NO PHOTO SHOPPED!!!! LMAO

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-17, 08:42 AM

Superior Newbie
Awe come on B!!! LMAO
Old 12-02-17, 09:58 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Attachment 47948

Attachment 47949

Attachment 47950Some before I laid off shots!!
Did you get stung by a honey bee in the bicep? ,

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-02-17, 10:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Will try again shortly, I put up 3 pictures and 2 of them were so large they took up the whole page going to have to downsize them. Here's the one that showed up ok.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ResizedImage_1387745366067.jpg (3.6 KB, 27 views)
Old 12-02-17, 10:20 AM

Superior Newbie
Hope these go through ok!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0176.JPG (53.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ResizedImage_1401656179510.jpg (356.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0086.JPG (61.4 KB, 26 views)
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-02-17, 10:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Let's try these!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download_002.jpg (289.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140828_201536.jpg (44.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Reeper; 12-02-17 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-02-17, 10:31 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Let's try these!!
You are not currently on cycle correct?

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-02-17, 10:33 AM

Superior Newbie
The pictures don't seem to be coming out to good but that is all at a weight of 225 to 230 and 5'4. Some holding water and some leaner than others. Thanks

Last edited by Reeper; 12-02-17 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-02-17, 10:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
You are not currently on cycle correct?

Correct bro, I will be putting up the pictures since I laid off due to personal things but they are in my garage around my small power rack, you will see the difference, need to block my face and then they will be posted.I always stay stocky and never totally shrink away but it is time to rebuild.
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-02-17, 10:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Correct bro, I will be putting up the pictures since I laid off due to personal things but they are in my garage around my small power rack, you will see the difference, need to block my face and then they will be posted.I always stay stocky and never totally shrink away but it is time to rebuild.
Gotcha

Old 12-02-17, 10:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Have to run, will post others up later today. Thanks again for the opportunity and I will look for the picture if I still have it on the computer of me Defendis and Steve.
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-02-17, 10:42 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Have to run, will post others up later today. Thanks again for the opportunity and I will look for the picture if I still have it on the computer of me Defendis and Steve.
If you can't find it, take a selfie.....you know you be doing those selfies when no one looking,

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-03-17, 07:42 PM

Superior Newbie
The actual workout starts tomorrow before I start on the gear, the first week or two will be priming my body since I haven't done any real bust ass training since my health issue. Will post as I go and nothing is set in stone, instinctive feel that day!!!!! Let's rock and roll!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-03-17, 07:45 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
The actual workout starts tomorrow before I start on the gear, the first week or two will be priming my body since I haven't done any real bust ass training since my health issue. Will post as I go and nothing is set in stone, instinctive feel that day!!!!! Let's rock and roll!!!!
Gotta rock before you roll chief!!!?

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-03-17, 07:46 PM

Superior Newbie
Here's one after I was in the hospital im my garage, I have to blur out the face on the others......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0469.jpg (528.7 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Reeper; 12-03-17 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-03-17, 07:50 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Pack is flying in the AM

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-03-17, 07:55 PM

Superior Newbie
How about, let's bust some ass bro!!!! Bio freak time baby!!!
Old 12-03-17, 08:04 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Pack is flying in the AM

Cool thanks brother, will be ready when it gets here. Fucking time to grow again!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-17, 09:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
How about, let's bust some ass bro!!!! Bio freak time baby!!!

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-05-17, 03:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Here is my beak in, damn I am going to be sore but hope not ot sore since I am basically breaking my body back in. So the battle begins!!!
Day 1

Incline press: 1 warmup 1 workset
Flat Bench: 1 workset
Flat Flyes: 1 workset
Military press: 1 warmup set 1 workset
Lateral Flyes: 1 workset
Rear Delt Machine: 1 workset
Tricep pushdowns: 1 warmup 1 work set
Lying tricep extensions: 1 workset

Will start working on diet soon!!!! am eating smaller moerfrequent meals, not easy to do on my job!!
BAMA76 likes this.

Last edited by Reeper; 12-05-17 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-05-17, 03:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Here is my beak in, damn I am going to be sore but hope not ot sore since I am basically breaking my body back in. So the battle begins!!!
Day 1

Incline press: 1 warmup 1 workset
Flat Bench: 1 workset
Flat Flyes: 1 workset
Military press: 1 warmup set 1 workset
Lateral Flyes: 1 workset
Rear Delt Machine: 1 workset
Tricep pushdowns: 1 warmup 1 work set
Lying tricep extensions: 1 workset

Will start working on diet soon!!!! am eating smaller moerfrequent mills, not easy to do on my job!!
Looking good at start, stay focused and get it!!

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-05-17, 04:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Just a break in period to avoid injury and not being able to move in the morning...LOL It's fucking on
Old 12-05-17, 05:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Out of shape pictures, the shirt doesn't come off out of shape and I have always been that way. In shape I run around in speedoes on the beech but out of shape no sir!! lol Only one picture came through so far riding the stationary bike!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeR.jpg (391.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-05-17, 05:36 PM

Superior Newbie
In these shots you will notice my stomach sticking out, I have to pull it back in. I tore the linea alba or the center between my abdominals. It will be hard as hell to do because it still hurts when I do certain exercises. It's basically herniated so we will see if I will need a Dr. I think I can flatten it back out or draw it back in on my own. the out of shape photos will be on here soon....
Old 12-06-17, 02:25 PM

Founding Member
Gotta work on that subcutaneous fats bro.
Reeper likes this.
Old 12-06-17, 05:03 PM

Superior Newbie
This morning 1am.... Wednesday 12/6/17
Squats: warm up1 set, 1 work set
Leg press: 1 work set
Leg extension: 1 work set
Leg curl:1 warm up set 1 work set
Stiff Leg deadlift: 1 workset
Standing calf raise: 1 workset

Usually when I do a protocol like this is balls to the wall but this is lighter just to get my body used to the weight and range of motion again!!!!
Old 12-06-17, 05:07 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Gotta work on that subcutaneous fats bro.
Thanks rado brother, yea this is what it is all about getting into total shape, I was in the hospital for a while, changed everything. I couldn't workout, no cardio, major depression. I am working on putting the diet together and the cardio starts soon, just trying to get the body used to range of motion and the weights again. I have always had to work hard to drop the fat but building muscle comes easier. This is going to be good, mind, body and soul brother ....and all heart!!
Old 12-06-17, 05:08 PM

Superior Newbie
I have asthma so I am going to be going through inhalers left and right LOL....... Balls to the wall...... It won't be easy with or without gear but I am ready to get back in the game... THANKS TO EVERY BROTHER FOR FOLLOWING!!!

Pack should be landing anytime, only been a couple days since it was sent out but I expect 2 to 4 days!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-06-17, 05:21 PM

Superior Newbie
I will tell everyone so they know, I am starting to live again after having a stent placed in my heart. I have stress test run on a regular basis by the cardiologist, echoes on regular basis and all is clear!!
So this is my story, been out of the game for a few years and going to open up a can of whoop ass in the gym!!! It's time...... I have been at this way to long to just sit back and think of the way things used to be. Thanks Everyone!!
The asthma doesn't make it any easier but it is game on!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-06-17, 08:57 PM

Superior Amateur
Be careful, brother.
BAMA76 and Reeper like this.
Old 12-07-17, 05:45 PM

Superior Newbie
20 mins cardio this morning and 20 mins tonight.......slow going right now but I always did better with evening cardio, no weights today needed to rest.Can definetely feel the muscle fatigue from the layoff. next week will pick it up on sets and reps, cardio we will see how that goes day by day..... Thanks
Old 12-07-17, 05:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured78 View Post
Be careful, brother.
I will my friend, I am ex-Military plus just put together in a militant way. Thank you again, my friend. If anyone want's to know I could list my heart meds along with the gear I will be taking....mainly prevention now, Dr says my heart is back to normal but still taking meds, It means a lot bro!!
Old 12-07-17, 05:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Most people mistake me for being in my mid to late 30's thank GOD for the benefit of the Iron!!!! LOL...... Those photos you saw were when I was 49 and 50, I am now 51 and I will get into stage shape if I work hard enough.
That being said I have been working out off and on since I was 15, I took slin 23 years ago and was a beast and lean, If I remember it was new on the scene. research being safe and having a safety net when I took my 8iu right after the bust ass workout on top of a 900 cal weight gainer shake, always having juice a coke or snickers bar close. Never take chances!!! So I have been around for some time. When I was stationed at Beaufort SC. Dean Caputo (some may remember him) stopped by the Paris Island gym, a beast at the time in those days..... It will definitely be harder this time around but not impossible especially with great gear. Thanks for everyone joining in and feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. Oh and my heart is strong as a bull, there is no damage to the heart tissue.

Last edited by Reeper; 12-07-17 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-07-17, 05:59 PM

Superior Newbie
20 mins cardio this morning and 20 mins tonight.......slow going right now but I always did better with evening cardio, no weights today needed to rest.Can definitely feel the muscle fatigue from the layoff. next week will pick it up on sets and reps, cardio we will see how that goes day by day..... Thanks
Old 12-07-17, 06:02 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Most people mistake me for being in my mid to late 30's thank GOD for the benefit of the Iron!!!! LOL...... Those photos you saw were when I was 49 and 50, I am now 51 and I will get into stage shape if I work hard enough.
That being said I have been working out off and on since I was 15, I took slin 23 years ago and was a beast and lean, If I remember it was new on the scene. research being safe and having a safety net when I took my 8iu right after the bust ass workout on top of a 900 cal weight gainer shake, always having juice a coke or snickers bar close. Never take chances!!! So I have been around for some time. When I was stationed at Beaufort SC. Dean Caputo (some may remember him) stopped by the Paris Island gym, a beast at the time in those days..... It will definitely be harder this time around but not impossible especially with great gear. Thanks for everyone joining in and feel free to comment and give constructive criticism.
Those pics you posted, how old are you?

If indeed, congrats man...keep It UP
Reeper likes this.
Old 12-07-17, 06:31 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
I will my friend, I am ex-Military plus just put together in a militant way. Thank you again, my friend. If anyone want's to know I could list my heart meds along with the gear I will be taking....mainly prevention now, Dr says my heart is back to normal but still taking meds, It means a lot bro!!
Dr may say your heart is back to normal but I wouldn’t be trying to stress it out too bad. Already having cardiac stents is serious. Know the impact gear has on your heart. No part of this lifestyle is worth dying for. Just be the healthiest you that you can be. If you have children (and grandchildren) they’ll appreciate it.
ROCKETS REVENGE and Reeper like this.
Old 12-07-17, 06:32 PM

Superior Newbie
49 and some 50, I am 51 now my brother!!! want to dial things back in and be my best!! Thanks again bro!!
Old 12-07-17, 06:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Dr may say your heart is back to normal but I wouldn’t be trying to stress it out too bad. Already having cardiac stents is serious. Know the impact gear has on your heart. No part of this lifestyle is worth dying for. Just be the healthiest you that you can be. If you have children (and grandchildren) they’ll appreciate it.
Thanks, brother, all is good....My hardest thing to deal with is asthma, it always looks like I ran a marathon after a workout...LOL. I believe pushing myself in sports on the job and in the gym so hard all these years helped promote my problems, I have always been an A+ personality as my wife says, lol ....always pushing hard. Son 26 daughter 28 and grandson 7, he likes to make the most muscular pose, have to love him...
Old 12-07-17, 06:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That being said I have been working out off and on since I was 15, I took slin 23 years ago and was a beast and lean, If I remember it was new on the scene. research being safe and having a safety net when I took my 8iu right after the bust ass workout on top of a 900 cal weight gainer shake, always having juice a coke or snickers bar close. Never take chances!!! So I have been around for some time. When I was stationed at Beaufort SC. Dean Caputo (some may remember him) stopped by the Paris Island gym, a beast at the time in those days..... It will definitely be harder this time around but not impossible especially with great gear. Thanks for everyone joining in and feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. Oh and my heart is strong as a bull, there is no damage to the heart tissue.

Toro?

Barbender?

You remind me VERY much of this member....your posts are so similar...but welcome bro and keep up the positive vibes.
Reeper likes this.
Old 12-07-17, 07:18 PM

Superior Amateur
It’s not Torro
Old 12-07-17, 07:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
It’s not Torro
No, it's Not Torro

Reeper likes this.
Old 12-07-17, 07:26 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Toro?

Barbender?

You remind me VERY much of this member....your posts are so similar...but welcome bro and keep up the positive vibes.
Dudes grammar is too good to be Torro.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-17, 07:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Dudes grammar is too good to be Torro.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Good call!

But similarities are there.
Reeper likes this.
Old 12-08-17, 06:35 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm not sure who those guys are since I am new here, trying to be as open as possible without having facial pictures, I felt very welcome but don't understand you guys trying to tie me in with other characters that have been on here. I have been as honest as I can....Here is a picture of my grandson at 5 and he is seven now....I am trying to share as much as I can so you will know a little about me personally. Thanks
Oh he calls me PAP, and it does make me proud that when we go places around his friends parents and grand parents that he can say thats my Pap or my daughter can say that's my dad and people are in awe because most grandparents don't exercise in a hardcore manner and stay built!!! Does me good that I can make them proud!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10516663_839135746098099_5498877382056519074_n.jpg (99.4 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Reeper; 12-08-17 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-08-17, 06:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks rado,AvidFisherman and obscured78, I heard about the Toro or read about this guy and his tactics...I think it was him that ran away and bailed after you guys busted him out... Thanks for having me if there is anything I can answer to help solidify who I am let me know, I read this guy Toros post if I am thinking about the same guy, so please tell me I don't sound like him...LOL Again thanks for having me, at my age going to do the best I can and I still have the drive inside so it should be great!!!
BAMA76 likes this.

Last edited by Reeper; 12-08-17 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-08-17, 06:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Thinking about it I do understand my brothers, you can never be too cautious, and there is so much trolling or scamming going on that it is good to question something that just seems off a little.....

I do feel very welcome and Thanks again!!
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 12-08-17, 06:53 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Thanks rado,AvidFisherman and obscured78, I heard about the Toro or read about this guy and his tactics...I think it was him that ran away and bailed after you guys busted him out... Thanks for having me if there is anything I can answer to help solidify who I let me know, I read this guy Toros post if I am thinking about the same guy, so please tell me I don't sound like him...LOL Again thanks for having me, at my age going to do the best I can and I still have the drive inside so it should be great!!!
Pay no mind to the accusations; anyone with half a brain knows you ain’t Tooro. Just be you. You don’t have to do anything to prove anything. Remember this is the internet!
BAMA76 and ROCKETS REVENGE like this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0