SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Pharmacom Labs
Reload this Page Most recent lab results - SIMEC

Pharmacom Labs Trusted Source


Like Tree16Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-17, 01:42 PM
Most recent lab results - SIMEC
  #1
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.biz


lipripper, rado and AvidFisherman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 06:05 PM
  #2
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1308
Excellent test scores bro. Properly dosed on all items shown. They are from 3 months ago but I know pharmacom buys very large batches of raws at a time.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 08:38 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
I can definitely say everything I've used from pharmacom has been very strong. Very good stuff.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 10:13 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Where the heck I've been? Lol...damn that is nice gear. I am going to order me some winny from him. I like his blends too.
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-17, 05:28 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Very good gear. Not that it really matters in terms of gear quality but the labels, boxes, and bottles are unmatched quality wise. Looks like something you'd buy at a US Pharmacy.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-17, 10:03 AM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Very good gear. Not that it really matters in terms of gear quality but the labels, boxes, and bottles are unmatched quality wise. Looks like something you'd buy at a US Pharmacy.

I definitely plan on getting his winny....i may order one of his 600mgs blend.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-17, 06:01 AM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Jesus anavar is most expensive I seen at of all sources... I bet it's the bomb tho and will order some...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-17, 06:45 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Best overseas AAS source I've personally ever used. Very good shipping, very good packaging, the boxes and bottles are just pretty to look at. Lol. And most importantly the gear is strong and you just feel it really quickly.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-17, 06:51 AM
  #9
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
I don't mind the prices to be honest.. I just love good quality gear.. People always want the cheap stuff that are quit underdosed... There website is amazing... I was up for like an hour last night looking at there website.. can't believe I never heard from them...
Vladimir answer all my emails I'm a timely manner.. very respectable..
Then again I would have to deal with DHL, but for there stuff I can wait a lil longer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:15 AM
  #10
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Bouncer and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:25 AM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
I am ordering from these guys and will test their stuff. They seem on point with their stuff

I agree, paying a bit more is better
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:25 AM
  #12
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
2 more recent results from SIMEC.

Simec AG - Startseite is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55113. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Top notch source right here guys. I personally only use 2 sources. An international guy and a domestic guy. Pharamacom is my international guy. Great quality gear, no pip, great customer service, packaging and look of the products are literally a work of art. Sounds funny I just know but the bottles and boxes look amazing. Most importantly though obviously is that it's just straight up great gear.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:42 AM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
You might get your stuff faster than mine.. It was shipped from Belgium 2 weeks ago and still don't have it...Tracker said it's in the courier for like 4 days now lol.. I just want to see the pretty box

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:43 AM
  #14
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
They are pretty high and demand as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:46 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
They are pretty high and demand as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:47 AM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.
What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:50 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 06:54 AM
  #18
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.
I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 09:09 AM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 09:10 AM
  #20
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol
So you saying pharmacom is fake?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 09:11 AM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Bouncer.. listen to me...i say they are high in demand because when I ordered from the website they sent me an email that it will be out in 3 days because they have a back load lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 11:28 AM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
So you saying pharmacom is fake?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You're retarded.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 11:36 AM
  #23
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You're retarded.
Takes one to know one;)....

Srs did u get my point tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 11:39 AM
  #24
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Takes one to know one;)....

Srs did u get my point tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes I get your point. All I was doing was adding to your point by saying they are so popular that people have started faking their gear so make sure to always order directly from them.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 08:51 AM
  #25
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
New reports released - EXEMESTANE + LETROZOLE + PRIMOBOLAN 200mg

Some reports may have +/-10% deviations ...they are normal and considered as a pass.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.


Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55108. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.


more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 10:57 AM
  #26
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Placing an order with these guys
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 02:40 PM
  #27
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 02:51 PM
  #28
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is that the fault of the source or German customs? You get a tracking? Have they said they shipped it?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 02:55 PM
  #29
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Is that the fault of the source or German customs? You get a tracking? Have they said they shipped it?
No fault of the source what so ever...it was shipped and tracking states it's out for delivery from Germany... this was on the 6th... They ship from Belgium..germanys neighbour and you would think it be here fast nope...
I ordered from UK last week and got it in 4 days and that's because it was on a weekend...
Just to show how bad the german postal system is!!.. I wouldn't be bothered to much, but it's 100 bucks for these pills...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 03:03 PM
  #30
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
And it's just kind of a disappointment that I will not be ordering from sources that have to deal with DHL because the wait is long...
They seemed to have a good reputation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:48 PM
  #31
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
No fault of the source what so ever...it was shipped and tracking states it's out for delivery from Germany... this was on the 6th... They ship from Belgium..germanys neighbour and you would think it be here fast nope...
I ordered from UK last week and got it in 4 days and that's because it was on a weekend...
Just to show how bad the german postal system is!!.. I wouldn't be bothered to much, but it's 100 bucks for these pills...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
oh ok, well that's good then.

I read your post as if they were at fault.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:49 PM
  #32
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
No... you will have a better chance than me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:52 PM
  #33
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
No... you will have a better chance than me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chance of What?

It takes a good 3 weeks for my stuff as well
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:53 PM
  #34
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
And?.. I live in germany.. I should have it withing days... it's like domestic shipping

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:53 PM
  #35
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
And?.. I live in germany.. I should have it withing days... it's like domestic shipping

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh ok
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 11:25 PM
  #36
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
Has anyone tried their dbol oil, or is it water base?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 06-17-17 at 11:31 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 11:42 PM
  #37
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
oh ok, well that's good then.

I read your post as if they were at fault.
yea me too. thats why i asked.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-17, 07:42 AM
  #38
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea me too. thats why i asked.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-17, 09:03 AM
  #39
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hello Sir!
Indeed, that should have taken less than 4-5 days.
Please send me a PM with your order number and we will fix this.

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at www.Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

We process hundreds of orders every day from 3 warehouses located on 3 continents. 1% each month have similar problems but even if it's a small percent, related to our total volume still means dozens of delayed orders and potentially frustrated customers.

Thank you for your understanding!
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-17, 12:37 PM
  #40
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
Hello Sir!
Indeed, that should have taken less than 4-5 days.
Please send me a PM with your order number and we will fix this.

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

We process hundreds of orders every day from 3 warehouses located on 3 continents. 1% each month have similar problems but even if it's a small percent, related to our total volume still means dozens of delayed orders and potentially frustrated customers.

Thank you for your understanding!
Now that's how you handle shit
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17, 11:00 AM
  #41
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
Hello Sir!
Indeed, that should have taken less than 4-5 days.
Please send me a PM with your order number and we will fix this.

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at www.Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

We process hundreds of orders every day from 3 warehouses located on 3 continents. 1% each month have similar problems but even if it's a small percent, related to our total volume still means dozens of delayed orders and potentially frustrated customers.

Thank you for your understanding!
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 06:41 AM
  #42
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
New SIMEC report.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55112. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Bouncer and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 07:06 AM
  #43
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2920
Damn...some very good stuff!

You guys have your shit together.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 06:07 PM
  #44
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
New SIMEC report.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55112. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

overdosed.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 10:56 AM
  #45
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
August 4, 2017 By Anabolic Lab:


Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 500 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of May 15, 2017 and June 23, 2017.


The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on June 23, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on July 24, 2017.


The product was identified with code number “604331” and an expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “czurnd4izs” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 has a label claim of 500 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.


Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 was determined to have an actual content of 581.2 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.



Discuss the Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.


(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)



is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 11:05 AM
  #46
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
overdosed by 81 milligrams per ml.

this is probably why my nips puffed up on your deca, i was taking more than I thought. haha.

very nice. i can't say enough about how good pharmacom is. anyone that hasn't tried them needs to check them out.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 04:04 PM
  #47
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 26
Likes: 273
Definitely some good stuff


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-17, 08:06 AM
  #48
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
Latest SIMEC results - Halotestin & arimidex.

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-17, 09:32 AM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9766
Top notch as always.
Pharmacom Labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-17, 09:54 AM
  #50
 
Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.PharmacomStore.co
Likes: 33
New lab results of our products, courtesy of AnabolicLab.com

Deca 600; Test-P 100; Dianabol

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws





is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0