SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Pharmacom Labs
Reload this Page Very Disappointed

Pharmacom Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree19Likes
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By AllDay
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Mad_Capsule
  • 2 Post By Pharmacom Labs
  • 1 Post By ChiHuaHua
  • 2 Post By piratex
  • 1 Post By Trainhard1619

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-17, 02:33 PM
Very Disappointed

Superior Amateur
I've had an interesting time with my last two orders from board sponsors...The first was with anabolic Energy. The website was non existent for a couple days and there was no update from customer service with my order but finally after a month it got here so I guess I can't be too upset with them lol.

Next, it's here with Pharmacom. They gave me the wrong name to send the funds to. So I'm trying to email them on who I need to change the receivers name to because the tell me they change daily. I wait two days with no update so my money is just sitting out there, finally after two weeks of me placing my order and sending my money I just cancel the transaction and end up losing my $45 transaction fee. Just unnecessary headaches and I've heard only good things from Pharmacom. I ordered from them once last year and it was painless but there's been no sympathy from their customer service dept here. Maybe that'll change with this post.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-17, 02:37 PM

Administrator
pharmacom is usually on point. i will email darius about this. see if we can't get you hooked up.
AllDay and Hollywood52 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-17, 02:43 PM

Founding Member
Sorry to hear. I'm sure it'll be taken care of and then some.
AllDay likes this.
Old 10-05-17, 04:08 PM

Superior Amateur
Thanks guys, I appreciate it
Old 10-06-17, 03:21 AM

Superior Newbie
45 bucks, damn, 2 test's prop.... sad.
Old 10-06-17, 02:25 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greaterpotion View Post
45 bucks, damn, 2 test's prop.... sad.
Must be tough being a real life dumbass. It was nearly a $500 order we're talking about here genius. The $45 is the unrefundable WU fee, not the actual order itself. It's just the unnecessary hassle with the whole ordeal.
lipripper and rado like this.
Old 10-06-17, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
Must be tough being a real life dumbass. It was nearly a $500 order we're talking about here genius. The $45 is the unrefundable WU fee, not the actual order itself. It's just the unnecessary hassle with the whole ordeal.

Kapow
Old 10-06-17, 02:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Lmfao.

A real life dumbass. I'm gonna use that.
lipripper and rado like this.
Old 10-06-17, 03:51 PM

Trusted
[QUOTE=AllDay;784315]I've had an interesting time with my last two orders from board sponsors...The first was with anabolic Energy. The website was non existent for a couple days and there was no update from customer service with my order but finally after a month it got here so I guess I can't be too upset with them lol.

Next, it's here with Pharmacom. They gave me the wrong name to send the funds to. So I'm trying to email them on who I need to change the receivers name to because the tell me they change daily. I wait two days with no update so my money is just sitting out there, finally after two weeks of me placing my order and sending my money I just cancel the transaction and end up losing my $45 transaction fee. Just unnecessary headaches and I've heard only good things from Pharmacom.

Quote:
I ordered from them once last year and it was painless but there's been no sympathy from their customer service dept here. Maybe that'll change with this post.
Dear Sir, I would no longer be a customer of a company who changes their attitude towards the client only after a public complaint is written on a forum. For sure that won't happen with our company now.

We are in this business since 2006 and we are the most discussed and review source/manufacturer from more than 20 boards. I don't think there is a customer who can say they ever lost money with us as we have the most permissive reship/refund policy possible in existence and on top of that more than 90% of our orders have bonus samples included of 50-70$ worth on average.
Not mentioning that only on one board, that is pretty visible, we do monthly giveaways for several years in a row now of 300 x 100$ store credit coupons to members.

That being said, our generosity is well known and only a brief research of the name "pharmacom" would reveal more about our reputation.

You have not sent us here a PM with your order number and we don't know anything about your problem. Our board rep team is different than the customer service team from Pharmacom.help
If there is an issue or misunderstanding with one of our colleagues you can always request a superior manager from customer service to take over.

You are an old member of an UG forum and you probably know how and when to use the PM function to contact a source.
However, you decided instead to open a thread about this matter. Very good. It means that you were not trying to find a fast solution to your problem or a compensation, which would have been at least triple your lost fee ... but just to raise awareness of our bad practices. No problem, we're fine with that too.

Now regarding MG/WU transfers. ..
We are among the last big suppliers to still provide those as payment methods despite all the severe restrictions they both implemented. Soon, there will only be Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos.

We are making big efforts and paying HUGE commissions to still have those available for you and yes, that involves daily names changes and some processing delays which are even mentioned transparently on our FAQ pages.

Thank you!
Old 10-06-17, 07:02 PM

Superior Amateur
[QUOTE=Pharmacom Labs;784440]
Quote:
I've had an interesting time with my last two orders from board sponsors...The first was with anabolic Energy. The website was non existent for a couple days and there was no update from customer service with my order but finally after a month it got here so I guess I can't be too upset with them lol.

Next, it's here with Pharmacom. They gave me the wrong name to send the funds to. So I'm trying to email them on who I need to change the receivers name to because the tell me they change daily. I wait two days with no update so my money is just sitting out there, finally after two weeks of me placing my order and sending my money I just cancel the transaction and end up losing my $45 transaction fee. Just unnecessary headaches and I've heard only good things from Pharmacom.

Dear Sir, I would no longer be a customer of a company who changes their attitude towards the client only after a public complaint is written on a forum. For sure that won't happen with our company now.

We are in this business since 2006 and we are the most discussed and review source/manufacturer from more than 20 boards. I don't think there is a customer who can say they ever lost money with us as we have the most permissive reship/refund policy possible in existence and on top of that more than 90% of our orders have bonus samples included of 50-70$ worth on average.
Not mentioning that only on one board, that is pretty visible, we do monthly giveaways for several years in a row now of 300 x 100$ store credit coupons to members.

That being said, our generosity is well known and only a brief research of the name "pharmacom" would reveal more about our reputation.

You have not sent us here a PM with your order number and we don't know anything about your problem. Our board rep team is different than the customer service team from Pharmacom.help
If there is an issue or misunderstanding with one of our colleagues you can always request a superior manager from customer service to take over.

You are an old member of an UG forum and you probably know how and when to use the PM function to contact a source.
However, you decided instead to open a thread about this matter. Very good. It means that you were not trying to find a fast solution to your problem or a compensation, which would have been at least triple your lost fee ... but just to raise awareness of our bad practices. No problem, we're fine with that too.

We are among the last big suppliers to still provide those as payment methods despite all the severe restrictions they both implemented. Soon, there will only be Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos.

We are making big efforts and paying HUGE commissions to still have those available for you and yes, that involves daily names changes and some processing delays which are even mentioned transparently on our FAQ pages.

Thank you!
I'm not disputing the quality of your reputation. However, multiple emails to customer service with no response is the same thing as a private message in my book. Also, I understand the "receivers" names change daily but don't supply your customer with a name then change it the same day you give it out. What sense does that make? I probably should've just sent Bouncer a private message because he always gets these sitatuions handled. And this thread can deleted by the mods at anytime because I'm not bashing your company, I'd just like to get this figured out. I'll PM you my order number...
Old 10-06-17, 07:56 PM

Administrator
Yea I can vouch for allday, he isn't trying to start shit. He was just disappointed with the lack of response to emails.

But yea, next time allday, pm me or Darius here. They will take care of you bro.
AllDay and Pharmacom Labs like this.
Old 10-10-17, 05:58 PM

Superior Amateur
So this is a pic of what WU sent me today, apparently the receiver didn't have the right ID to pick up my funds. Not sure how that even happens....Also the service dept claims they didn't receive my emails, this coming via the Pharmacom Rep here. So I was instructed to contact customer service through another email. I did. So far it's been 36hrs and still no response from that one either so there's the update so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3500.JPG (205.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-10-17, 06:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
So this is a pic of what WU sent me today, apparently the receiver didn't have the right ID to pick up my funds. Not sure how that even happens....Also the service dept claims they didn't receive my emails, this coming via the Pharmacom Rep here. So I was instructed to contact customer service through another email. I did. So far it's been 36hrs and still no response from that one either so there's the update so far.
Not sure what to say other than be patient, it'll be fixed.

They have a good reputation but doesn't negate that mistakes can't happen.
AllDay likes this.
Old 10-11-17, 02:48 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Send this new issue via pm to pharmacom labs here on the forum. It will be fixed bro, your having some bad luck with them but they will fix the issue just give it a little time.
AllDay likes this.
Old 10-12-17, 04:30 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
Bullshit and just LOL

Let figure this:

You, Pharmacom
Payment methods: Bitcoin with 10% DISCOUNT, WU & MG

101fitnesspharma
Payment methods: Bitcoin with 20% DISCOUNT, WU & MG

pumpitfast
Payment methods: Bitcoin, WU & MG

Osgear
Payment methods: Bitcoin, WU & MG also Bank Wire

UGFREAK

napsgear (they piece of shit.... but.....)
Payment methods: Bitcoin, WU & MG also Bank Wire and Coinstar.

anabolicenergy

etc....etc......etc.....

AND I CAN CONTINUE WITH THE 20+ SHOPS

Now you want trust after telling a shitty story of how poor and unhappy you are and how you are trying to help everyone?Seriously? Fuck it all, liars. I really don't know at moment which your words I can trust and which words are insolent lie.... damn....just lol
Pharmacom Labs and ChiHuaHua like this.
Old 10-12-17, 09:32 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Capsule View Post
Bullshit and just LOL

Let figure this:

You, Pharmacom
Payment methods: Bitcoin with 10% DISCOUNT, WU & MG

101fitnesspharma
Payment methods: Bitcoin with 20% DISCOUNT, WU & MG

pumpitfast

Osgear
Payment methods: Bitcoin, WU & MG also Bank Wire

UGFREAK

napsgear (they piece of shit.... but.....)
Payment methods: Bitcoin, WU & MG also Bank Wire and Coinstar.

anabolicenergy

etc....etc......etc.....

AND I CAN CONTINUE WITH THE 20+ SHOPS

Now you want trust after telling a shitty story of how poor and unhappy you are and how you are trying to help everyone?Seriously? Fuck it all, liars. I really don't know at moment which your words I can trust and which words are insolent lie.... damn....just lol
while I agree that there are a million shops that have options other than bitcoin. i don't think it's fair to act like pharmaom isn't trust worthy. these guys are fucking top notch and I'm not just saying that because they are a sponsor here. we have a bunch of sponsors and I'll be honest.. a few of them are a bit shit. lol. pharmacom is definitely not one of them. they are absolutely one of the best in th business and that's no bullshit. i don't defend shitty sources.
Old 10-12-17, 06:22 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Send this new issue via pm to pharmacom labs here on the forum. It will be fixed bro, your having some bad luck with them but they will fix the issue just give it a little time.
We are already in contact and it will be fixed.
No customer has ever lost money with us and we always make sure to generously compensate our glitches if they occur.

THank you!
Bouncer and croy71 like this.
Old 10-13-17, 04:43 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
while I agree that there are a million shops that have options other than bitcoin. i don't think it's fair to act like pharmaom isn't trust worthy. these guys are fucking top notch and I'm not just saying that because they are a sponsor here. we have a bunch of sponsors and I'll be honest.. a few of them are a bit shit. lol. pharmacom is definitely not one of them. they are absolutely one of the best in th business and that's no bullshit. i don't defend shitty sources.
Agreed.
Pcom is an top notch site, one of the best.

But why they doing which what said Mr.Capsule, they lie about the payment methods and how hard blah blah blah.

I want to say that Pharmacom's rep need to stop telling fairy-tales and if he say something, It need to be truth but not a try to manipulating people or playing on their emotions.
croy71 likes this.
Old 10-13-17, 02:02 PM

Superior Amateur
DYEL.....the MAC TRUCK of GEAR. lol
rado and AllDay like this.
Old 11-27-17, 05:41 AM

Superior Newbie
I have heard nothing but good things as to Pharmacon's quality. That said the customer here has a valid complaint and yes shit happens, all Pharmacon should of said here is "this will be fixed" period not come on and preach how great they are, just seems shitty. Customer is right here and I am sure pharmacon will fix it....I haven't ran any pharmacon gear yet but am planning on trying it in the near future
AllDay likes this.
Old 11-27-17, 01:42 PM

Superior Newbie
I appreciate it!
Old 11-30-17, 08:34 PM

Superior Newbie
I've ordered from pharmacon at least 4 different times and had no issues at all there gear is top notch and the delivery from overseas does take lil time about 3 weeks but if you plan your cycle right there is no issue, sorry to hear about your issue but the have always responded within 24 hours to any messages I've sent, I think you should have been a lil patient, just my opinion
Old 12-01-17, 06:02 AM

Superior Newbie
"Dear Sir, I would no longer be a customer of a company who changes their attitude towards the client only after a public complaint is written on a forum. For sure that won't happen with our company now.

Thank you![/QUOTE]
================================================== ==========================
Am I quoting darius here or is this one of his reps? Darius and I go back a few years. I'm not a regular user of Pcom gear and I've never ordered from darius or any other of the reseller or from the company itself.
For some, the last sentence is reason enough for me to mind my own business until or unless the time comes that I become a customer of one of the varius re-sellers. If I was to follow that way of thinking I just wouldn't be me.
I will say that I have used some of the higher dosed products a few years back. I picked them up from a member on another board's VIP classified section. It was EQ and sustanon(their version). I've no complaints. I don't have any lab results but it's my opinion the gear was dosed accurately.
When darius showed up on one of the boards that I'm a daily poster there was a lot of commotion. Its a large board and is known for having a lot of noobs logging on for the first time. That's right in the entire Pcom organizations wheelhouse. Their target audience and customer.
One of the new members started a thread claiming that pcom had scammed him and he was looking for retribution. The noob didn't know how to handle the situation.
Darius was rightfully annoyed. The kid had logged on and placed an order on a scam pcom site. The address was a letter off from the legit site. The kid was reluctant to take the blame for his fuck up. It was the kids first time making an online gear purchase and was needing to blame someone in hopes or getting his money that he probably earned from a part time job that he went to after school and on weekends. In short, cash obviously didn't come easy.
The kid was catching heat from members and rightfully so.
I decided to stick my nose in where it didn't really belong and see if i could turn the shitty situation into a decent thing for all involved. At the time I was known for being one of the first to greet new sources and feel them out.
I hit darius up and had a decent exchange and though he was right and had every right to be pissed was willing to listen to my suggestion. I thought it would be a gesture of good will if darius would help the kid out. He could take the opportunity to fill members in on the scam sights that are out there. It would be great publicity for him to send the kid what he thought he had ordered from darius. I promised that the kid would post a public apology and thank darius for helping him out as well as post up a log as well as the experience of ordering from the correct sight. Everything turned out pretty well. It proved to be a good start of a very profitable experience that continues to this day. Darius can be a gentleman..is always a smart businessman...with an organization that to me, leaves a lot to be desired. I'll get into my issues with Pcom overall in another post. For now, I'll take issue with the response darius or his rep posted here in regards to the member who started this thread.
The response was stinking of arrogance and sounded like it came from a guy with a chip on his shoulder who may be losing sight of how to treat a customer with a legitimate beef. Pisses me off. Fucking wise guy. If its darius, maybe he's having a bad day. If its a guy who works for darius I think its time for some retraining. If you got off like you did on a customer of mine we'd have a serious problem.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0