SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PharmaComStore
Reload this Page ** 100% Shipping Rate To US **

PharmaComStore Trusted Source

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PharmaComStore Rep
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-18, 04:47 PM
** 100% Shipping Rate To US **

PHARMACOM REP

We want to announce a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE to US starting from 1st of October '17 with the launch of our 2 new international warehouses.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our US delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

During this busy season shipping times have slowed some, but it's great to have the support we do and with how understanding you all our during these delays. We look forward to growing with you!
Old 05-03-18, 05:51 AM

PHARMACOM REP
7 months straight now of no seizures from our two new warehouses!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18, 06:04 AM

Administrator
Good shit. Especially important with the crackdown on Chinese packages.
Old 05-04-18, 04:06 PM

PHARMACOM REP
Definitely good. Hope it continues over time
Old 07-26-18, 02:31 PM
100% Shipping Success Rate to USA - Guaranteed Delivery

Superior Newbie
!!! EXCELLENT NEWS !!!

We are proud to announce that 2 of our new 2 PharmaComStore warehouses are exceeding our expectations, performing incredibly well with 100% shipping success rate to US this year, with an average transit time of only 6-7 days.

A perfect period we may say, currently operating with guaranteed USA delivery just like in the good old days.

Type " SuperiorM " discount code at checkout for a 10% OFF, all products included
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-27-18, 10:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmaComStore Rep View Post
!!! EXCELLENT NEWS !!!

We are proud to announce that 2 of our new 2 PharmaComStore warehouses are exceeding our expectations, performing incredibly well with 100% shipping success rate to US this year, with an average transit time of only 6-7 days.

A perfect period we may say, currently operating with guaranteed USA delivery just like in the good old days.

Type " SuperiorM " discount code at checkout for a 10% OFF, all products included
PharmaComStore likes this.
Old 08-11-18, 01:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quick question. Do you guys ship to Puerto Rico and about how long should I expect to wait?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-18, 08:27 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrenAndSmolov View Post
Quick question. Do you guys ship to Puerto Rico and about how long should I expect to wait?
pretty sure they do yes. i would expect a 2 week shipping wait but i don't know if PR mail system is as good as the mail system in mainland US.
Old 08-12-18, 06:16 PM

PHARMACOM REP
It's part of the United states, but it will take longer once it arrives state side because most packages go on a container and head there so it would be longer by chance. I used to live there and I remember a normal package to any state at freight rate is 5 days at most. Some took 3 weeks. Plus the people in those post offices are lazy and steal all kinds of shit. That's besides the point, but it would take longer but still be worth it
Old 09-07-18, 12:09 PM

PHARMACOM REP
Still going strong seizure free! Don't forget to use the discount code and check out our massive amount of selection with many different brands to choose from.

PM me if you need any advice or have any questions!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0