SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Winny/Test prop/Mast enan 12 week cycle sponsored by Pharmavol

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source


Like Tree50Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-17, 06:13 PM
Winny/Test prop/Mast enan 12 week cycle sponsored by Pharmavol
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
So I will begin this coming Tuesday on the 12th. I couldn't get myself to CT for lab work yesterday.

My cycle will be this.

300mgs of prop...m/w/f
300mgs of mast...m/w/f
50mgs of winny...ED(25mgs AM...25mgs PM)

I will post pics next week, but i look like my avi since that was taken 2 weeks ago. I'm only on sust 450mgs right now for the past 10 weeks or so.

I will do labs after cycle and will keep a log with pics.

I don't have any goals I need to achieve. Just going to have fun with this short length cycle.

Here's the link to the gear pics
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ent-me-testing
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 07:09 PM
  #2
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Awesome brother enjoy the cycle.very excited
rado and Hollywood52 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 07:16 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Thanks.

I'm sorry I didn't begin it as I had mentioned. I wanted to begin yesterday but never got to Connecticut to get labs done.

I will go next week and start this cycle for you guys.

Thanks again for everything and being understanding
Pharmavol labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 08:32 PM
  #4
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
No problem bro I appreciate it let us know how it goes����
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 04:12 PM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Blood work is all done, should get results by Monday. Cycle began today. Will get some pics taken and posted soon.

I'll get labs once I'm done with this cycle, I MIGHT do labs midway, I'll play it by ear for now.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 07:16 PM
  #6
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Awesome thank you rado have fun with it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 11:13 AM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
No PIP....smooth injection
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 11:51 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
you already did the labmax on the the winny test and mast right? i know you did a recent labmax but cant remember what it was on. they all tested well?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 12:39 PM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
you already did the labmax on the the winny test and mast right? i know you did a recent labmax but cant remember what it was on. they all tested well?
I didn't do the test prop bro...I'm giving them the benefit here due to the mast and winny testing positive.

I also need To Get more labmax kits, I didn't have vials to test the prop. But I will do it just to make sure when I get my kits that I'm ordering today.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 01:12 PM
  #10
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
cool. test is least likely to be fake and obviously easiest to feel.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 01:44 PM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
cool. test is least likely to be fake and obviously easiest to feel.
Hence why waste a good vial to be used on some basic test

😁😁
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 02:58 PM
  #12
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
How is everything going rado? What's next for you as in when you finish this pct cruise and than another for summer?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 04:00 PM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
How is everything going rado? What's next for you as in when you finish this pct cruise and than another for summer?
Well I just began the cycle. I was previously doing sust at 450mgs a Week for about 3 months. Waiting on labs to see how effective it was.

I'll post pics, but I'm still lean and walking an even 190lbs....my avi was taken a bit over a week ago.

After your cycle, I'm not sure what the next plan is. Your cycle is relatively short, just 12 weeks. I'm sure it'll be a good 12 weeks.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 04:56 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
what do you weigh when sitting? lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 05:04 PM
  #15
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
what do you weigh when sitting? lol
I will post a thread about it before I post my answer with pics
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 05:12 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
I'm almost 240 sitting after a big cheat meal.

I get winded quick though. 240 isn't massive at 6 foot but I can feel it. Can't imagine what the monsters like big ramy feel like. Must feel like sacks of shit just trying to get through the day.

When I was super lean I was small compared to now but I felt so much more athletic.

I'm not really doing anything different compared to when I was shredded. Just higher doses and more calories. The prami has given me the ability to actually run a average dose of deca without getting gyno and ever since then I've blown up.
lipripper and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 05:27 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'm almost 240 sitting after a big cheat meal.

I get winded quick though. 240 isn't massive at 6 foot but I can feel it. Can't imagine what the monsters like big ramy feel like. Must feel like sacks of shit just trying to get through the day.

When I was super lean I was small compared to now but I felt so much more athletic.

I'm not really doing anything different compared to when I was shredded. Just higher doses and more calories. The prami has given me the ability to actually run a average dose of deca without getting gyno and ever since then I've blown up.
I've thought of getting to 210 and walking around the 205 mark with single digits...but why?

I have nothing more to prove, I want to maintain the look and strength I've worked hard for, and just take it easy.

I've had every possible test done on me this year except the EKG which is being done in January. I really enjoy how I feel all the time.

I'm going back to bjj soon and taking a break from the box mentality.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:13 PM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
My legs are still the same, nice and big...not as lean though.

I've looked way better but I was also doing more than just test, I usually had winny or var in the mix.

This is me the other day, no gym, just had done some rubber band segments for stretching and did my usual 40mns of sauna.

An even 190lbs and will just go for a nice fuller, leaner and more vascular look.

I look soft and I do miss the dry hard look.

But for just 450mgs of sust a week, not bad if you ask me. 20171214_180653.jpg
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:19 PM
  #19
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
For more pics to compare and without posting links on this sponsored thread from another sponsor. Browse some of the threads on my logs of drol, dbol, Tren or var...I posted many pics of before, during and after
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:33 PM
  #20
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Rado you look fucking great bro I'm impressed and you use really low dosages bro

Bouncer I know you gained bit of weight you competing or just wanting to be a freak
rado likes this.

Last edited by Pharmavol labs; 12-14-17 at 06:44 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:36 PM
  #21
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
Rado you look fucking great bro I'm impressed and you use really low dosages bro

Bouncer I know you gained but weight you competing or just wanting to be a freak
Thanks man.

I've done low doses since I began cycles. I prefer long year cycles, low doses and focusing on good foods and better training.

My cardio is what keeps me going.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:54 PM
  #22
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
3 weeks ago sitting @299lb started dieting for nationals heveyiest ive been lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1379.JPG (490.7 KB, 27 views)
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 06:58 PM
  #23
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
3 weeks ago sitting @299lb started dieting for nationals heveyiest ive been lol
Dude post pics...that shit right there just causes gossip and bs lol


Edit pics like everyone else
Pharmavol labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:35 PM
  #24
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
O not this lol i like this board a lot and everyone's been super cool and I'm planing on staying here bc I think as every on as family so I will I'm well off in my off season
rado and AvidFisherman like this.

Last edited by Pharmavol labs; 12-14-17 at 08:03 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:44 PM
  #25
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
My dosages are well beyond yours rado so that's why i give you props I know guys who use 4g+ gear and don't look like you
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:49 PM
  #26
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
O not this lol i like this board a lot and everyone's been super cool and I'm planing on staying here bc I think as every on as family so I will I'm well off in my off season
Corn fed fucker....man fuck off lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:52 PM
  #27
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
My dosages are well beyond yours rado so that's why i give you props I know guys who use 4g+ gear and don't look like you
Thanks bro.....but I don't like the look I have now....if you look at some other pics of mine, I was harder and more vascular but I've accustomed to small doses since I began.

I'm certain if I took grams of gear, I'd be one big fucker.
Pharmavol labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:54 PM
  #28
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Ya it's never good enough with us it won't ever be lol but o well it's a curse I like the pain when dieting for a show it sick man
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:55 PM
  #29
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Corn fed fucker....man fuck off lol
Hahahahah lmfao
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 07:58 PM
  #30
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
I know bouncer uses at least 10g+ of gear a week plus 30iu HGH lol hhah jk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 08:33 PM
  #31
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
Ya it's never good enough with us it won't ever be lol but o well it's a curse I like the pain when dieting for a show it sick man
I guess once you hit that certain level or weight, it's like all bets are off.

If it's a lifestyle that makes you(not necessarily you)happy, then who am I to judge or critique. The only issue I've always mocked and still do, is you big guys.

It's gotta stop at some point man. Too many young and even older guys are passing. There has to be a point that you gotta tell yourself; "Am I killing myself softly"

I'm not being a dick, but I hope you've got your body in check.

That size you got, is no joke😊
Pharmavol labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 08:42 PM
  #32
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Your completely right,it not heathy one bit you have to ask your self why we want to be this big.look at Dallas his hart weighed 800g that's huge I think Ramy is going grown the same path. Sorry for hijacking lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 10:37 AM
  #33
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
My legs are still the same, nice and big...not as lean though.

I've looked way better but I was also doing more than just test, I usually had winny or var in the mix.

This is me the other day, no gym, just had done some rubber band segments for stretching and did my usual 40mns of sauna.

An even 190lbs and will just go for a nice fuller, leaner and more vascular look.

I look soft and I do miss the dry hard look.

But for just 450mgs of sust a week, not bad if you ask me. Attachment 47971
Looking like an Aids patient

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 10:37 AM
  #34
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'm almost 240 sitting after a big cheat meal.

I get winded quick though. 240 isn't massive at 6 foot but I can feel it. Can't imagine what the monsters like big ramy feel like. Must feel like sacks of shit just trying to get through the day.

When I was super lean I was small compared to now but I felt so much more athletic.

I'm not really doing anything different compared to when I was shredded. Just higher doses and more calories. The prami has given me the ability to actually run a average dose of deca without getting gyno and ever since then I've blown up.
240pounds of sack of shit you mother fucker you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 02:39 PM
  #35
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
Seriously though how long you been on deca?
You ever plan to donate blood.
Im curious how high your hematocrit levels are

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 05:17 PM
  #36
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Seriously though how long you been on deca?
You ever plan to donate blood.
Im curious how high your hematocrit levels are

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Never taken Deca nor do I intend to do so.

But my labs I always post and those numbers were good to go
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 05:50 PM
  #37
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Never taken Deca nor do I intend to do so.

But my labs I always post and those numbers were good to go
I meant bouncer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 07:13 PM
  #38
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Bori, rocket always used to tell me my hemacrat levels were probably crazy and that I needed to donate blood. I finally got blood work and hema was normal. It's either genetic or the fact that I take a lot of fish oil.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 07:27 PM
  #39
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bori, rocket always used to tell me my hemacrat levels were probably crazy and that I needed to donate blood. I finally got blood work and hema was normal. It's either genetic or the fact that I take a lot of fish oil.
I remember that very well!
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 07:29 PM
  #40
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
I think it's really not talked about enough. Fish oil may very well be a life saver for steroid users. A healthy/natural blood thinner.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 07:33 PM
  #41
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
I agree.. i take this one 2 times a day a 5 mil each dosage.. total of 3 grams...

Use to take my protein fish oil but tatse like ass

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Pharmavol labs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 03:19 PM
  #42
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
So I've been playing around whether or not to pin all 2cc's...I did it last night and no PIP or anything today, nor when I did the pin last night.

I had begun with 2 pins of 1cc each.


I will post by the weekend. So far, too early to tell.
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 09:19 PM
  #43
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
So I've been playing around whether or not to pin all 2cc's...I did it last night and no PIP or anything today, nor when I did the pin last night.

I had begun with 2 pins of 1cc each.


I will post by the weekend. So far, too early to tell.
Some get a lil pip from my prop and some don't.I don't get pip with it either even at 2cc
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 06:16 AM
  #44
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
Some get a lil pip from my prop and some don't.I don't get pip with it either even at 2cc
Even gear made with EO, doesn't bother me.

It use to at first, eventually got use to it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 10:34 AM
  #45
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Even gear made with EO, doesn't bother me.

It use to at first, eventually got use to it.
What is the statistic? It's either 5% or 10% people have a reaction to EO. I've used it before and I had no reaction and it was very smooth for me. I like how thin the liquid is.

I remember Traps had some extra oil made out of EO and gave some to his buddy and he had some huge swelling. Or was it Traps himself that had the swelling?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 11:00 AM
  #46
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
What is the statistic? It's either 5% or 10% people have a reaction to EO. I've used it before and I had no reaction and it was very smooth for me. I like how thin the liquid is.

I remember Traps had some extra oil made out of EO and gave some to his buddy and he had some huge swelling. Or was it Traps himself that had the swelling?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
It's pretty high that those who Get a bad reaction to it
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 11:54 AM
  #47
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
EO should be painless and clear like water

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 01:35 PM
  #48
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
EO should be painless and clear like water

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
EO should? How so? Is it clear? Yea it sure is but to say no pain is stupid.

Do you know why it's painful?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 01:40 PM
  #49
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1654
I been EO viro prop for over a year... and its smooth like water that a 27 inch gauge goes through like 21 inch gauge...

You probaly got some shit with high BA content which is not necessary...

Thats the whole point of EO so it should be painless

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 01:41 PM
  #50
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I been EO viro prop for over a year... and its smooth like water that a 27 inch gauge goes through like 21 inch gauge...

You probaly got some shit with high BA content which is not necessary...

Thats the whole point of EO so it should be painless

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
IF you do high concentrations, EO is needed for chems to hold together. Hence the higher BA as well. I use 29g all the time whether it be EO or not.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0