SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Pharmavol Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/)
-   -   Pharmavol Test/Labs Test C & P (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/72331-pharmavol-test-labs-test-c-p)

Austmed 12-22-17 02:17 PM

Pharmavol Test/Labs Test C & P

2 Attachment(s)
A bit of background that I have tested 3 other suppliers of Test C & P and the result were from having very little product in the oils but just enough to get the color to turn and others having something mixed in but we could not get results on what it was just that activated the test. Trash they went.

I received two bottles of each Test C 250 and Test P 100 from Pharmavol at my own expense.
We first tested using Labmax and Roidtest A&B ampoules at the house. Pictured results that are correct Per the protocol of the Labmax & Roidtest lab.
Then we took the them to work with my coworker and run the some testing in our work lab. We went thru one full bottle of each Test P & C. We both ran two test each. No separation was noted on any of the samples.

Results that Propionate was at 104 based on stated 100mg/mL. Cypionate was at 248 based on stated 250mg/mL.
We also ran the Test C I got via my doctor came out at 251 from compound pharmacy.

So we are happy with the results. Blood work after 5 weeks has maintained nice levels based on last 3 months prior testing.

Our next order will be for AI.

rado 12-22-17 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austmed (Post 791289)
A bit of background that I have tested 3 other suppliers of Test C & P and the result were from having very little product in the oils but just enough to get the color to turn and others having something mixed in but we could not get results on what it was just that activated the test. Trash they went.

I received two bottles of each Test C 250 and Test P 100 from Pharmavol at my own expense.
We first tested using Labmax and Roidtest A&B ampoules at the house. Pictured results that are correct Per the protocol of the Labmax & Roidtest lab.
Then we took the them to work with my coworker and run the some testing in our work lab. We went thru one full bottle of each Test P & C. We both ran two test each. No separation was noted on any of the samples.

Results that Propionate was at 104 based on stated 100mg/mL. Cypionate was at 248 based on stated 250mg/mL.
We also ran the Test C I got via my doctor came out at 251 from compound pharmacy.

So we are happy with the results. Blood work after 5 weeks has maintained nice levels based on last 3 months prior testing.

Our next order will be for AI.

nice...where are those numbers on those tests?

Austmed 12-22-17 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 791294)
nice...where are those numbers on those tests?

What do you mean ?

rado 12-22-17 04:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austmed (Post 791295)
What do you mean ?

Your quote....do you have the actual papers that the labs printed to show those numbers?

I did labmax and on their gear now. Bloodwork will tell in due time as always. But it's always good to know or see actual numbers on paper.

Austmed 12-22-17 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 791296)
Your quote....do you have the actual papers that the labs printed to show those numbers?

I did labmax and on their gear now. Bloodwork will tell in due time as always. But it's always good to know or see actual numbers on paper.

We did the lab work at my work with coworker, hence under the radar.
Iím an electro-mech engineer my coworker is a bio-chem engineer. So no official perpaperwork and the machine (think it was a HPLC/MS) just prints out 3inch wide strips of test paper but it has Co info printed on it, so coworker burn them as his job is on line if found.

It was a four step process and he filled 12 sample tubes each run. We had to use an older analyzer, due to the new one tracks everything.

But Iím interested in finding out more about testosterone Suspension.

rado 12-22-17 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austmed (Post 791300)
We did the lab work at my work with coworker, hence under the radar.
Iím an electro-mech engineer my coworker is a bio-chem engineer. So no official perpaperwork and the machine (think it was a HPLC/MS) just prints out 3inch wide strips of test paper but it has Co info printed on it, so coworker burn them as his job is on line if found.

It was a four step process and he filled 12 sample tubes each run. We had to use an older analyzer, due to the new one tracks everything.

But Iím interested in finding out more about testosterone Suspension.

Good work.

It is nice to see gear being tested these days. As you know, all it takes is for a small sample of product to change colors....however as you also said and I've said this in my previous posts, I've done a good 20 tests by now and when I see the coloring come out weak, it's a concern of a weak product for sure.

Pharmavol labs 12-22-17 05:46 PM

Austmed thank you bro wish we hade that paper showing numbers but I appreciate you doing this a ton! My man! I'm really happy ppl testing products way more than before.

Great news!!

Hollywood52 12-23-17 10:57 PM

Pharmavol stuff passed my labmax test on cyp and eq. I did not take pics like a dumbass but just gotta put in a good word when its deserved. It is very nice to see stuff being tested too.

Pharmavol labs 12-24-17 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood52 (Post 791348)
Pharmavol stuff passed my labmax test on cyp and eq. I did not take pics like a dumbass but just gotta put in a good word when its deserved. It is very nice to see stuff being tested too.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Pharmavol labs 12-24-17 03:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thes bloods were on the other board I'm on sythericgenetics

He was on 272mg test prop ew 68mg eod he fed up on the test he was suposed to get