SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Pharmavol Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/)
-   -   my new cycle (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/72782-my-new-cycle)

eduardo 01-22-18 08:15 PM

my new cycle

Hello friends, i was a stage bodybuilder in Miami for 20 years, all i did was 2 shots of sustenon a week and 12 weeks out of a show i added 3 shot of winstrol a week, believe it or not i made it to level 4(national qualifiers), so my experience with steroids is practically none and my knowledge extremely poor; i found in this brother from pharmavollabs a person that has instructed me and help me when i wasn't even buying. i finished my blast and a week after while cruising i got my blood work done and he was kind enough to help me to understand it and designed my next cycle. i got the goods today, which took 3 DAYS!!!( awesome), again impeccable pack , safe, discrete...perfect. i started right away, this gear makes me feel so confident...it is proven product and we have seen it right in this forum. am super excited about this cycle:
1-14 500 mg test e/week
1-14 300 mg deca /week
1-14 400 mg eq/week
1-4 75 mg prop + 75 mg npp EOD
Also my wife is starting next week Pharmavollabs anavar.
I will keep you informed of our progress.
Pharmavollabs has taken me to where i always wanted to be with the process of getting my gear: very affordable, super fast, high quality and the man is quick to answer...very friendly and also generous.

Pharmavol labs 01-23-18 05:49 PM

Thanks for the kind words bro I apprecate it enjoy your cycle!.and we're here as a board to help you on your goals.
Thanks again big guy!

eduardo 03-02-18 03:32 PM

Am at the 6th week of my cycle and the short esters wore off, today I felt strongly the deca and the eq...the inside of my arms has gotten very vascular; but the best of all is the following: I have hereditary high levels of ldl cholesterol. After last cycle in January I was at 138, which is borderline; I got the results today of a lipid panel that I described to run in the middle of the cycle...am at 127, which in many charts is normal. Well my diet is super clean; but am also very great full to Pharmavollabs for providing hi quality chemicals. As if that wasn't enough this brother is just such a kind, helping person. Am already excited about the next cycle he will design for me.

eduardo 04-14-18 03:04 PM

Am at the 12th week of my cycle and i feel great, I also have included Some TNE suspension from Pharmavollabs that has taken my workouts to another level...i was afraid of pip...but it goes so smooth. I have also added masteron prop from Pharmavollabs ( 75mg EOD). With all this aditions i have decided to run the cycle for 20 weeks...am enjoying a great level of athleticism. AWesome gear

Pharmavol labs 04-14-18 06:56 PM

Hey brother thank you for you review as alway!!! Get at me onemail brother

eduardo 04-18-18 12:22 PM

I have

eduardo 04-24-18 03:10 PM

Am trying to get in touch with Pharmavollabs. ????

Bouncer 04-24-18 03:18 PM

Lol pharmavol has more problems with email then any source I've ever seen.

eduardo 04-24-18 03:27 PM

Wow am not the only one???

Pharmavol labs 04-24-18 04:28 PM

I’m not sure why but my anynmous mail sends few my emails to spam ill see if I can fix the problem but usually get to every one pretty quickly I have to go through a lot of weird emails daily so give me a bit of time to get to every one as I do have a life

eduardo 04-24-18 05:08 PM

Pharmavollabs has contacted me. Thanks

eduardo 05-15-18 12:27 PM

Finished the cycle

A$AP 05-15-18 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eduardo (Post 806362)
Finished the cycle

Results?

voneber 05-15-18 02:17 PM

Are you getting some labs done?