SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Pharmavol Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/)
-   -   Pharmavol Labs Deca (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/73113-pharmavol-labs-deca)

Bouncer 02-08-18 11:35 AM

Pharmavol Labs Deca

Thanks bro, looks good. Will run a proper log here shortly.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4057553454.jpg

Pharmavol labs 02-08-18 12:55 PM

Hey bro your welcome enjoy!

Bouncer 02-24-18 09:32 AM

I will be starting my log of this deca with my first injection tomorrow. i will be comparing it to another brand of deca that I have been running that is very good.

good deca always does 2 things to me at the dose I run it.

1. i need a low dose of prami to prevent progesterone type gyno.

2. my joints have a certain feel that only deca does to me. i describe it as a "bouncey" feeling where your joints just feel very springy which makes you feel very strong.

right now i have both of those things because I'm running a quality deca. we shall see how pharamavol compares in the coming weeks. i will report whatever happens. pharmavol told me straight up he wants honesty and no BS in this log.

my dose will be 250mgs E4D.

Pharmavol labs 02-24-18 07:10 PM

Hell ya bro thank you!! So much yes brutally honest that’s the way it should be.

eduardo 02-24-18 08:14 PM

Best Deca

Pharmavollabs makes the best deca in hte world

Bouncer 02-24-18 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eduardo (Post 798223)
Pharmavollabs makes the best deca in hte world

lol. no need for cheerleaders.

Good quality deca is good quality deca. That's all anyone can ask for.

eduardo 02-25-18 08:41 AM

If you kindly allow me the observation in my personal experience the quality of the oil is important, it feels great when the injection goes in smoothly and moves thru the tissue in a painless, evenly manner. Am far from being an expert but in the past i had lots of personal reaction of rejection to certain gear of great quality, the oil gave me a great deal of pain and big bumps, am also a person with a lot of allergic reactions. I personally have found in Pharmavollabs that smooth injection we all like.(Am on his deca right now too)

Bouncer 02-25-18 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eduardo (Post 798242)
If you kindly allow me the observation in my personal experience the quality of the oil is important, it feels great when the injection goes in smoothly and moves thru the tissue in a painless, evenly manner. Am far from being an expert but in the past i had lots of personal reaction of rejection to certain gear of great quality, the oil gave me a great deal of pain and big bumps, am also a person with a lot of allergic reactions. I personally have found in Pharmavollabs that smooth injection we all like.(Am on his deca right now too)

That's fine bro and I'm glad. But this is my log and when you come in and say "best in the world" it looks a bit odd like your a rep or something. Know what I mean?

eduardo 02-25-18 11:35 AM

Please forgive me, you are absolutely right; i still don't know well my way around the forum protocol. I did not mean no harm or disrespect

Bouncer 02-25-18 11:56 AM

no harm brother. just don't want people thinking it's biased or an advertisement or anything like that.

Pharmavol labs 02-25-18 05:13 PM

Bouncer you know my deca is the best lol!!

voneber 03-03-18 10:17 PM

How is the Deca so far? As good as the last sponsor's you ran? Curious before I place an order.

Pharmavol labs 03-08-18 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voneber (Post 798869)
How is the Deca so far? As good as the last sponsor's you ran? Curious before I place an order.

Might be a lil to early to tell but I can assure you itís good deca! For me deca I can feel around week 4 and thatís live joints strength.

Bouncer 03-16-18 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voneber (Post 798869)

so far so good. still need my small dose of prami and joints are still feeling good. i will update again in a week when i know for sure it's fully kicked in and the other deca i was running is out of my system.

Pharmavol labs 03-20-18 03:10 AM

thanks big b for the honesty!!

ClearView 08-04-18 02:11 AM

So what was the outcome?

Bouncer 08-04-18 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClearView (Post 812443)
So what was the outcome?

pharmavol is good to go. it's all slightly overdosed.

250mg deca is closer to 300mg deca. how do i know? well for 1 he says it is. but the real indicator for me was that i needed a little more prami to control deca sides compared to the same dose of other brands.