SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Pharmavol Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/)
-   -   Oral Liquids (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/pharmavol-labs/73543-oral-liquids)

CDlifts 03-01-18 05:48 PM

Oral Liquids

1 Attachment(s)
I am currently taking Pharmavol Lab's liquid winstrol. The taste is amazing, along with the potency. It takes kind of like bubblegum and it's thick so you can tell it is pretty good stuff. I have been on it for almost 2 weeks noe and can tell a different in my joints that's for sur, also had to up my letro as I am very prone to gyno. Even though sometimes liquid orals are sometimes a hassle, I like that I can take whatever dose I feel like instead of with caps. Will definitely keep using pharmavol!!

Androman 03-01-18 06:21 PM

.......https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...57fb02772e.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

anzel 03-01-18 07:27 PM

Using liquid is so annoying. Especially if you have to go places and bring with you. You have to use an oral syringe and carry a bottle with you. Its so much easier carrying a little baggie with a few doses in it and you just take what you need. With the bottle of liquid and using the syringe its a pain cause unless you have a million syringes you will reuse one regulary and the leftover liquid sits in the barrle and drips out places and you have to store it in a baggie....just a pain

obscured78 03-01-18 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anzel (Post 798703)
Using liquid is so annoying. Especially if you have to go places and bring with you. You have to use an oral syringe and carry a bottle with you. Its so much easier carrying a little baggie with a few doses in it and you just take what you need. With the bottle of liquid and using the syringe its a pain cause unless you have a million syringes you will reuse one regulary and the leftover liquid sits in the barrle and drips out places and you have to store it in a baggie....just a pain

Iím assuming PSL doesnít carry liquids. I could be wrong..

Androman 03-02-18 01:41 AM

.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...94336379de.jpg

Bouncer 03-02-18 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anzel (Post 798703)

Do not reply in another sources thread as a rep for another company.

Bouncer 03-02-18 06:27 AM

Nothing wrong with liquid orals by the way. It's all I've ever used when it comes to adex and it's always done me well.

boricuarage79 03-02-18 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 798722)
Nothing wrong with liquid orals by the way. It's all I've ever used when it comes to adex and it's always done me well.

Besides that liquid anavar[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bouncer 03-02-18 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 798723)
Besides that liquid anavar[emoji23]

That was a shit company, that's a little different. LoL.

Chicken 03-02-18 06:57 AM

I think liquid sux. But they work. Had some var, felt almost like sucking snot. Dosing is a joke. Shoke the hell out of it and when I got to the bottom, I had to b doing twice the dose???? Hell, dosing is at best an estimated guess. I'll use it when I can get nothing else. Last, wrap it up, put it in the cubbart for 4 years and.......... it will have lost all power, and I would not want to ingest it. But a good old pill wrapped up tight, I got a few, daa still working gooooood!!!!!!!! Fuck that wet shit.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Chicken 03-02-18 07:02 AM

Fir the guys making that wet shit, u know, we know it's all just cheeper and easyer for u and a less qulity product for us. There r a bunch of us shopping for a better priduct.

lipripper 03-02-18 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 798724)
That was a shit company, that's a little different. LoL.

But they were..."trusted"...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chicken 03-02-18 09:27 AM

4,3,2,1an a half?..years in the cabinet and what do u have????.... to buy more..... what if u don't kneed the ai u bought now? Dood I got msten caps, clomid, nolva, epi2a3a (the kind that does not turn) all 4 years old and strong. I'll do test, deca, tren, eq oil years later as long as it smells right..... liquid orals suck imop, a product that is inaccurate in its dose ability and unstable, rapidly deteriorating from the time it is mixed. But in the end they work and if I could get nothing else id...... still hating on them.

Chicken 03-02-18 09:29 AM

Done. Glad to hear u fellows openions, best to u.

Bouncer 03-02-18 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipripper (Post 798730)
But they were..."trusted"...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not for long. The shitty ones don't last.

boricuarage79 03-02-18 11:08 AM

Stfu chicken

CDlifts 03-02-18 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 798700)
.......https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...57fb02772e.gif

Sorry Andro, new to the forum. Only been here since around October

Pharmavol labs 03-02-18 03:25 PM

I’ll tell you why I went the liquid way! There is not enough time in the day to cap sorry as I prep for nationals and have a family liquid orals makes things quick and accurate. So sorry to the guys that don’t like liquid. But in near future I’ll get a presser. I use the same syringe fo each hormone I use never had a problem and I don’t use grain alcohol I actually spent the money in ymtrying to make at tase desent I even went a step further to get the diabetic flavoring for all that are prepping and can’t have sugar ������

Pharmavol labs 03-02-18 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 798728)
I think liquid sux. But they work. Had some var, felt almost like sucking snot. Dosing is a joke. Shoke the hell out of it and when I got to the bottom, I had to b doing twice the dose???? Hell, dosing is at best an estimated guess. I'll use it when I can get nothing else. Last, wrap it up, put it in the cubbart for 4 years and.......... it will have lost all power, and I would not want to ingest it. But a good old pill wrapped up tight, I got a few, daa still working gooooood!!!!!!!! Fuck that wet shit.

What lab are you talking about bro.

Androman 03-02-18 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs (Post 798803)

Pharmavol VS Chicken!!!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cb78324641.gif

Pharmavol labs 03-02-18 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 798804)
Pharmavol VS Chicken!!!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cb78324641.gif

No just asking nothing has to be a fight androman lol.also could you have chosen a worse picture of poor rich

Chicken 03-02-18 07:42 PM

Quote:

Pharmavol, with all dew respect for your lab and the many others, that carry a similar respectable, to the point of impeccable, reputation I ment no tarnish to a product which is accurately dosed and preperations of products are for known. That is a square deal. Nothing could be better and I would feel confident ingesting or injecting any product you offer; with that comes a tremendous amount of trust from my self, trust bought by your labs reputation. My sincere apologies.

Chicken 03-02-18 08:19 PM

Quote:

Pharmavol, the lab sold an honorable product, purchased through a friend, I did not know untill arrival the var was of an oral suspension preperation. When I say an honerable product, I mean the raw was var imop.... unmistakably. I think the solution was of quality but verry thick, like heavy vaginal discharge which I have willingly participated in the ingesting of often, so u can see I'm not to picky about what I can stand, lol. But imop, a solid product is more versatile save when the common orals are mixed for IM, injection. Last call me old fashioned but stored in the right conditions a pills last a long time and distilled water is about the only thing I want to drenk a few months after opening. I wish u the best.