SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Special Thank's

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bodypros

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-18, 12:26 PM
Special Thank's

Superior Newbie
I have been a regular customer of PV Labs from the very beginning here on Superior Muscle, and have ordered from him many times and Never been disappointed with his products and services. I want to say more than Thank him personally for being an Outstanding Source, but even more as an Outstanding Individual as a man who has been very kind and generous to me this year in helping me to continue and fulfill my BB efforts even now at the age of 70 years old. He has always been Gracious enough to work with me over this year, as sometimes things were very ruff for me both financially and health wise, but he has always been there to help me above and beyond what any other Source would be willing to do. I can assure you that there is No better Source to order from and be confident with than PV Labs, and if there is ever an issue, he will make it right (guaranteed), as he takes his business and his customers very Seriously.

Also I owe you a very Special Thank's from me and my partner in taking care of us with the Halotestin mix up and going above and beyond as a sponsor in getting that to us in time for his big meet. My training partner did in fact win his age (55) and weight class (242) and set 2 state records in the process, using your TNE, Inj Anadrol, And Halotestin for that National Power Lifting Meet held in Las Vegas. I just wanted to share with the BB community what an awesome guy you are what Outstanding products and services you provide as a source.

Special Thank's again PV Labs for being there for all of us as a community, Keep it up Brother and Stay Safe my friend
D14BL0 and Wood1488 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0