SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page PHARMAVOL ONLY CYCLE - LAB WORK RESULTS

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By ClearView

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-18, 11:25 AM
PHARMAVOL ONLY CYCLE - LAB WORK RESULTS

Superior Newbie
Current cycle - Test C 500mg EW, Mast E 400mg EW

I ordered a - CBC with differential/platelet: comp metabolic panel, testosterone, serum, estradiol, prostate specific AG serum, and abnormal free T4.

Lab work conducted by LabCorp in California.

The only important aspects of this blood test are:

Testosterone , serum - 1,500 (normal values are 260-920)
Abnormal to free T4- 1.5 ( normal values are .5-4.5)

So I've been on the Pharmavol only for 8 weeks now so theres no other gear in there. Tests show that the Testosterone is GOOD. 1,500 serum level at 500mg a week is perfect since I'm not running HCG with this cycle. I wouldn't know if any bloodworm would show abnormalities due to the Masteron but as far as I can see in the bloods it doesn't exist. I don't necessarily feel the Mast either. Normally i run Mast P and this is Mast E so maybe I'm not used to it.

Definitely GOOD Testosterone from Pharmavol!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-18, 11:30 AM

Superior Pro
Sounds like the blood test you ordered maxes out at 1500. if you look at the test results it will probably say ">1500"
voneber and ClearView like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-18, 11:32 AM

Administrator
yea franks right. it's not 1500. it simply doesn't go above that number. you didn't get the right kind of test. i did the same thing recently. lol
ClearView likes this.
Old 08-06-18, 11:34 AM

Superior Pro
You have to order the female hormone test. I bet your levels are closer to 2500+
ClearView likes this.
Old 08-06-18, 12:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Sounds like the blood test you ordered maxes out at 1500. if you look at the test results it will probably say ">1500"
Yes that is what it says. It would make sense that Iím a bit higher than 1,500 based on the way I feel.
Old 08-06-18, 12:32 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearView View Post
Yes that is what it says. It would make sense that Iím a bit higher than 1,500 based on the way I feel.
Yeah, next time you order the labs read the description of the test and look for one that says "uncapped" I know the female hormone panel gives uncapped results but I think there are a couple others that do as well.

Thanks for getting bloods! It's nice to see numbers on paper just to back things up.
ClearView likes this.
Old 08-06-18, 12:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Yeah, next time you order the labs read the description of the test and look for one that says "uncapped" I know the female hormone panel gives uncapped results but I think there are a couple others that do as well.

Thanks for getting bloods! It's nice to see numbers on paper just to back things up.
Thanks for that advice. Iíll ask about that next time. I guess the important thing is the testosterone works lol.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0