SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page 1st pharmaval order success!

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Reeper Jenkins

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-18, 04:39 PM
1st pharmaval order success!

Superior Newbie
After reading all the reviews I decided to order from Pharmaval. I ordered Thursday night and received today. Wicked fast and great customer service. Every email and question they answered within 12 hours. I am looking forward to trying their gear out and starting this cycle. Good job pharmaval!
Bouncer, lipripper and D14BL0 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-18, 07:43 PM

Administrator
good to hear brother
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-18, 11:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Iím having trouble communicating via emails.. makes the ordering process harder and a bit slow. Any other way to communicate other than email? Trying to put a order in but havenít heard anything back. Donít want to send $$$$ till itís squared away.
Old 10-04-18, 12:21 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGreen12 View Post
Iím having trouble communicating via emails.. makes the ordering process harder and a bit slow. Any other way to communicate other than email? Trying to put a order in but havenít heard anything back. Donít want to send $$$$ till itís squared away.
Did you receive payment method info? If you have already received that info that means you're on to second phase of the process. If you have any issues you can PM and I shouod be able to help.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-18, 12:42 PM

Superior Newbie
Just wanted to make sure he got my order before I paid, last time we had some miscommunication kinda like this and he only sent me 2 out of the 6 things I ordered.. just was trying to make sure it didnít happen again! But Iíll go ahead and just pay him and weíll see what happens... Lol
Old 10-04-18, 12:46 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Just wanted to make sure he got my order before I paid, last time we had some miscommunication kinda like this and he only sent me 2 out of the 6 things I ordered.. just was trying to make sure it didnít happen again! But Iíll go ahead and just pay him and weíll see what happens... Lol

Went ahead and just sent him the $$$$$$, I know heís good for it. Just hope I receive everything I ordered...
Old 10-04-18, 03:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Took my $ now just waiting on Email Conf.
Old 10-04-18, 03:25 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm 2 orders in with Pharmavol and couldn't be happier. I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and feeling amazing. Great gear!
Old 10-04-18, 04:28 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
I'm 2 orders in with Pharmavol and couldn't be happier. I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and feeling amazing. Great gear!
Just so hard to get in contact with him consistently, I guess Iím just used to ordering with clarity. Dude gets back and ships faster than amazon.
Waiting on a reply, heís already cashed my funds out....
Old 10-04-18, 04:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Not too worried, I know heís good for it. Just wish the emails were easier to talk through!
Old 10-04-18, 07:50 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Not too worried, I know heís good for it. Just wish the emails were easier to talk through!

All squared away, we will see how long it takes to touch down! I can see how his emails get flooded daily..
Thanks Pharma

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0