SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Hello

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-19, 01:26 PM
Hello

Superior Newbie
It would be nice to get a response back from this guy since he does have 3k of my money !! Blew me off yesterday ! Told me around 10am he was heading to post then around 2 told me heís waiting on tracking. Then 2am Iím blocked ! Been with this guy for awhile now spending big money he tells me after Christmas he canít do my orders any longer lol please keep in mind 3k was sent before Christmas on a deal we made. Here lately been missing some of my order. Not giving proper information ! And broken promises, still 4 bottles of tabs missing from a order over a month ago and never gotten back as he said he shipped it . Iím from Brotherhood of pain where he has now left there. I know some who suck up to him are gonna say ď man itís only been one day...Ē donít give me that shit itís been longer I was just told yesterday I would have it today and still nothing ! Iíve reached out to frank who I have mad respect for but Iíve taken all I can take ! Fucking pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-19, 01:47 PM

Superior Newbie
Not hood bro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-19, 02:27 PM

Administrator
I'll see what's up bro. I really doubt he's trying to scam you or anything like that. I don't know anyone who pharmavol didn't take care of when it was all said and done. He's always been stand up.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Wood1488 likes this.
Old 01-05-19, 03:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Bro Iím not saying that Iím saying Iíve been with him awhile and heís just fucking dragging me through the god damn dirt ! Iíve spent mad cash !

Old 01-06-19, 07:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Got tracking last night and after he swore to me Wednesday and Thursday he would over night it so I can have Saturday.... well all lies again.. always broken promises with this guy... he Probably can handle those little bullshit orders of 10-15 bottles or maybe even like 5-8 bottle orders but itís very clear he canít run with the big orders or he at least tries and fails with broken promises ! He still owes me 5 bottles of tabs from 4K tab order I put in with him 3 months ago.. but Iíll chalk that up to the game ! But to let all members no he did send over trackings I wish u all the best with this guy and hope I havenít caused to much shit. Iím sure if it was someone else after funds were sent before Christmas yíall would be pissed. A lot more to the story but Iíll leave it be....

Old 01-06-19, 10:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood1488 View Post
Got tracking last night and after he swore to me Wednesday and Thursday he would over night it so I can have Saturday.... well all lies again.. always broken promises with this guy... he Probably can handle those little bullshit orders of 10-15 bottles or maybe even like 5-8 bottle orders but itís very clear he canít run with the big orders or he at least tries and fails with broken promises ! He still owes me 5 bottles of tabs from 4K tab order I put in with him 3 months ago.. but Iíll chalk that up to the game ! But to let all members no he did send over trackings I wish u all the best with this guy and hope I havenít caused to much shit. Iím sure if it was someone else after funds were sent before Christmas yíall would be pissed. A lot more to the story but Iíll leave it be....

the tabs thing from months ago i can understand being upset about. is he out of raws for that particular oral? i'm sure his plan is not to rip you off for the tabs bro. i will talk to him about that and see if i can get some info for ya brother.

as for the rest of the order where you sent funds around Christmas time. i don't want to come off like i'm making excuses for him or anything like that but it is a really busy time of year bro. hell even amazon was 10 days late on a package i ordered on dec 20th. they were in stock when i ordered but apparently out of stick by the time the order processed. it was a gift for my mom that arrived after Christmas. if a company like amazon can get delayed like that surely it can effect anyone.

again no excuses just trying to keep it all in perspective. your going to get your pack but its going to be a week to 10 or so days late. it's not the worst thing in the world bro. lol
Old 01-06-19, 02:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok Iíve made a big fucking mistake,my packs have been sitting at my place for going on 2 weeks. When I say my place we all know thatís not true but where everything goes, Pharmavoll had snap shotted the trackings that showed he sent them to me 2 weeks ago but it didnít come through on this fucking app I use,so this is why I didnít get them. Heís been with a sick family member this whole time and Iíve been acting like a fucking basket case over not getting a response back. I pissed him off and he didnít have time to go into detail why he wasnít responding back. Not only was my packs there but the missing tabs was there also !! So I feel like a fucking complete fuck wad !! His gear has been nothing but fire and never one complaint. Iím a very persistent individual and that pisses people off ! My fucking mail place is a whole in the wall and they wouldnít no they had a ass hole if u told them,they are so dumb ! Believe u me I gave them cussing ! They said they are just now seeing others that have thought this whole time there stuff was lost or stolen because of the crazy holiday !!! So fuck me !!! I made a huge mistake and not sure how to make it right other then show all members what really happened after stirring up shit. Iím sorry to pharmavoll the guy truly has helped me out in many ways, Iím just a dick head ! Please forgive me

Old 01-06-19, 03:01 PM

Superior Admiral

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-19, 03:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ya man Iím sorry it was all my mail places fault !

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0