SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page “ Pharmavol” these guys are the cream of the crop

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bean411
  • 1 Post By Pharmavol labs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-19, 03:13 PM
“ Pharmavol” these guys are the cream of the crop

Superior Newbie
So last Friday I placed an order with Pharmavol , funds were sent and collected, several days go by and I do not get any response, which I thought was very strange,This is so out of character for them.. several days turned into almost a full week,To make a long story short,My Funds were collected by a scammer posing to be Pharmavol.There e-mail address is Pharmavol-labs77@vistomail.com.. I have no idea how this happend, so guys beware make sure you double check the email address before sending..We finally communicated with each other today ... he told me everything will be sent out this week not to worry about anything .. this in my eyes is a standup guy, and a standup company, i’ve been in this game for over 25 years, as long as these guys are around there will have my business... thanks again Pharmavol and Thanks Frank the Tank and Bouncer for getting back to me....
whatitdoobie likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-19, 04:40 PM

Superior Amateur
No worries brother!! I’m glad we resolved this!! Illl take care of you! Thank you again for being so understanding.
whatitdoobie likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0