SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page LOG FOR US

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source


Like Tree18Likes
  • 3 Post By Pharmavol labs
  • 2 Post By Pharmavol labs
  • 1 Post By wrecks72
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Pharmavol labs
  • 1 Post By Pharmavol labs
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By aldodupaul
  • 1 Post By rado

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-19, 02:31 PM
LOG FOR US
  #1
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 161
I知 choosing 2 guys I already approved 1 aldo will be running our test deca dbol

10 week cycle

I need one other member to log as well

Test eq Anadrol and get bloods 10 weeks I値l have the vets choose this other person

Thank you guys!!
lipripper, wrecks72 and aldodupaul like this.
__________________
EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-19, 02:39 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11681
Raydough is a great logger if he wants to do it.

He does blood work, labmax etc..

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-19, 03:49 PM
  #3
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 161
As long as it痴 not rado lmao!
Bouncer and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-19, 05:09 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
I'm all set thanks though...Gonna do some logs for another sponsor beginning in a few weeks.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-19, 09:46 AM
  #5
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes: 899
Anybody interested in this post up. There has to be somebody other than Rado to run a log here...

All that is requested is that you update at least a couple times a week with how you're feeling, how the injections feel, any changes in strength or to you body and have blood work done after 5 weeks.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-19, 12:36 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Anybody interested in this post up. There has to be somebody other than Rado to run a log here...

All that is requested is that you update at least a couple times a week with how you're feeling, how the injections feel, any changes in strength or to you body and have blood work done after 5 weeks.

Ask lip and see if he'd do it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 05:16 AM
  #7
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes: 2
I'll do a log for pharmavol. Currently running all his stuff any way. If he will allow for a couple changes. Test P/, Tren A, Proviron or Winstrol. Just got labs back yesterday day of current test levels. Prepping for first show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 08:15 AM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Likes: 0
Good stuff here
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 08:22 AM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks72 View Post
I'll do a log for pharmavol. Currently running all his stuff any way. If he will allow for a couple changes. Test P/, Tren A, Proviron or Winstrol. Just got labs back yesterday day of current test levels. Prepping for first show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We would prefer someone who's a veteran member, nothing personal.

The issue is, only a handful of vets are either on their cycle, logging or just not interested in those particular compounds.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 08:29 AM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes: 2
To each their own. Been on the board since 2017 just don't post a lot here. Still gonna continue using his products.
No feelings hurt here bro. Even though my E is high I'll try to hold back the tears. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 09:50 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11681
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
We would prefer someone who's a veteran member, nothing personal.



The issue is, only a handful of vets are either on their cycle, logging or just not interested in those particular compounds.
The vets here a bunch of lazy fat fucks. We are going to have to allow those willing to log if all the vets here get free shit anytime they want and aren't willing to put in any effort because they've become spoiled turds!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
lipripper and wrecks72 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 10:03 AM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks72 View Post
To each their own. Been on the board since 2017 just don't post a lot here. Still gonna continue using his products.
No feelings hurt here bro. Even though my E is high I'll try to hold back the tears. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Not saying you shouldn't be one of them, many guys that post here are vets but just rarely post.

When a vet board member is actively posting, just seems to be more credibility.

I've done many many many and I honestly if I did one again, like a full cycle. I'd be open to doing it like once or twice a year.

For me, it takes time away from the real things I want to do. Right now I'm going to be logging some deca and var, so those options listed, aren't my cup of tea.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
wrecks72 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 10:03 AM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
The vets here a bunch of lazy fat fucks. We are going to have to allow those willing to log if all the vets here get free shit anytime they want and aren't willing to put in any effort because they've become spoiled turds!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
I see what you're saying bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 12:05 PM
  #14
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Likes: 0
Hello, I'm interested in logging. I'm 20yo clean off steroids for 1 year now 95kg. I was 108kg lean muscle 1 year ago ready for stage then we started getting fake gear so i did pct and stopped taking gear until now I'm ready to come back. I have lots of experiences in bodybuilding + i have good genetics. I will be perfect example for guys if gear works or not since im natural at the moment.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 01:12 PM
  #15
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 161
Wrecks thanks for the bloods brother
wrecks72 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 05:04 PM
  #16
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 161
Any way want this to be fun I know where not dealing with ifbb pros or with competitors which is fine I also know every one has a life family not asking to check in every day just few times a week and some one that can actully do bloods that痴 a must

Befor after pix would be nice as well
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 07:36 PM
  #17
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes: 2622
I've run some of his test n deca before as well as used his liquid adex. All his gear was definitely on point. In fact I'll be dropping an order in a few months as I'm starting to get low on gear.

As far as running it for the log I'm not interested as I'm just on a low dose long term cruise .it wouldn't be beneficial to him or me as I'm not interested in those compounds and really I'm in a maintenance stage. I'm sure someone will step up and take advantage of his offer. We need some new blood around here..these younger studs need to step up!!!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 11:09 PM
  #18
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes: 899
Wrecks72 is known elsewhere and known by Pharmavol and myself to be a stand up guy. The only problem is the log is for Test/EQ/Anadrol and he isn't interested in running that.
wrecks72 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 12:19 AM
  #19
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes: 2
Are yall willing to offer a discount on paid gear if we run a log and get bloods?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 01:23 AM
  #20
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by sure-shot View Post
Are yall willing to offer a discount on paid gear if we run a log and get bloods?
Ic you order and post bloodwork we will give you $100 store credit off you next order.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 03:23 AM
  #21
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes: 2
Cool beans. Im a have to take you up on your offer👍
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 06:08 AM
  #22
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Wrecks72 is known elsewhere and known by Pharmavol and myself to be a stand up guy. The only problem is the log is for Test/EQ/Anadrol and he isn't interested in running that.
Thanks FrankTheTank for putting your reputation out there for me. You're like a forum God so that means a hell of a lot. Guess I'm going to have to step my game up here on Superior Muscle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 09:37 AM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11681
good stuff guys, lets see some good logs.
lipripper and AvidFisherman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 11:21 PM
  #24
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
I知 choosing 2 guys I already approved 1 aldo will be running our test deca dbol



10 week cycle



I need one other member to log as well



Test eq Anadrol and get bloods 10 weeks I値l have the vets choose this other person



Thank you guys!!
Looking forward to it.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 11:03 AM
  #25
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes: 3
Recieved my 10 week log Products! Will be getting ready here shortly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 11:26 AM
  #26
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes: 3
Pharmavol Labs Log

I'll be doing 10 weeks with Testosterone Enanthate 350mg at 700mg a week and Nandrolone Deconate 250mg at 500mg a week also. Will post accordingly.

2/14- First Pin of Test 350mg and Deca 250mg. Very Smooth! Flow was Awsome, I always Heat my filled Syringe under Hot Running Water for 2 min to thin the oil. As of right now..... Beautiful. Will post Tomorrow on how the injection area feels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 11:50 AM
  #27
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11681
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post
Pharmavol Labs Log

I'll be doing 10 weeks with Testosterone Enanthate 350mg at 700mg a week and Nandrolone Deconate 250mg at 500mg a week also. Will post accordingly.

2/14- First Pin of Test 350mg and Deca 250mg. Very Smooth! Flow was Awsome, I always Heat my filled Syringe under Hot Running Water for 2 min to thin the oil. As of right now..... Beautiful. Will post Tomorrow on how the injection area feels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
does the hot water make a difference? i never did it that way. pharmavol flows easy enough.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 12:02 PM
  #28
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
does the hot water make a difference? i never did it that way. pharmavol flows easy enough.
O it flows great! But for some reason for ME the oil heated up a bit is more comfortable for the Muscle and it's even a bit thinner, Meaning the oil.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 01:17 PM
  #29
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
does the hot water make a difference? i never did it that way. pharmavol flows easy enough.
It helps, but many ugl gear tends to be smooth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 08:07 PM
  #30
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes: 2622
Definitely helps it push easier..I normally heat it for about 30 seconds under hot running water..

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-19, 12:11 PM
  #31
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes: 3
Ok Everyone, day after Injection and I even went to the gym first before posting. No PIP no pain at all. Smoother Products.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0