SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Questions about Pharmoval

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

RBRB
Old 02-04-19, 07:25 PM
Questions about Pharmoval

Superior Newbie
Pharmoval has good prices but as far as reviews can t really rely on strictly "td" pics and "first order" threads.Where s the bloodwork or reviews from someone with more than 20 post count?
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 02-04-19, 07:35 PM

Superior Pro
There were a good amount of blood work posts done on another board but Pharmavol isn't a sponsor there anymore (for the moment). I've done bloods on his Test E. I'll have to find them and I'll post them up.

But like you said, those prices are nice. So nice that the risk to try the gear for yourself is not very high. And you haven't seen any negative threads so for me that would be enough to drop $60 on a couple bottles.
aldodupaul
Old 02-04-19, 07:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
There were a good amount of blood work posts done on another board but Pharmavol isn't a sponsor there anymore (for the moment). I've done bloods on his Test E. I'll have to find them and I'll post them up.

But like you said, those prices are nice. So nice that the risk to try the gear for yourself is not very high. And you haven't seen any negative threads so for me that would be enough to drop $60 on a couple bottles.
I personally have not seen a negative remark on any of his products, his bloods on the forum he was on Previously were F***ING AWSOME!!! Unfortunately there not there anymore. But what I saw is what made me place an order with Pharmavol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
RBRB
Old 02-04-19, 09:13 PM

Superior Newbie
You're right no negative reviews,just never heard of them and I m on most bb boards definitely good neighborhood prices though.
aldodupaul
Old 02-04-19, 11:50 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by RBRB View Post
You're right no negative reviews,just never heard of them and I m on most bb boards definitely good neighborhood prices though.
You wont regret it

Pharmavol labs
Old 02-05-19, 12:10 PM

Superior Amateur
Hey brother rbrb I get that question a lot why are my prices cheap and honestly bc I donít have a partner to share anything with or to split 50/50 so I can charge that and Iím not greedy either..im getting some logs together and having a few guys do bloods I was on another board but needed things to slow down a bit and had majority bloods on there.i have guys send me blooods I can post

Thank you!
Old 02-06-19, 05:27 PM

Superior Newbie
I've run his mast e and primo and tne and they were all great putting an order in on Friday night, after I gave them a try I ditched my other 2 sources ( one of them had bad labs pop up) , I've been happy with them, seen results etc. Not getting bloods till late Feb /early March though so can't put anything concrete up right now save for my "word" but fast t/a , gear was noticably gtg. Just thought I would ask my two cents worth.
aldodupaul
Old 02-06-19, 10:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
Hey brother rbrb I get that question a lot why are my prices cheap and honestly bc I donít have a partner to share anything with or to split 50/50 so I can charge that and Iím not greedy either..im getting some logs together and having a few guys do bloods I was on another board but needed things to slow down a bit and had majority bloods on there.i have guys send me blooods I can post

Thank you!
They were fantastic Labs also!

aldodupaul
Old 02-06-19, 10:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Hbomb138 View Post
I've run his mast e and primo and tne and they were all great putting an order in on Friday night, after I gave them a try I ditched my other 2 sources ( one of them had bad labs pop up) , I've been happy with them, seen results etc. Not getting bloods till late Feb /early March though so can't put anything concrete up right now save for my "word" but fast t/a , gear was noticably gtg. Just thought I would ask my two cents worth.
His Testosterone Enanthate 350mg is very good, smooooooooth also, I'm loving ghb it! Just put a one vial of 5 products in. He seems to be a GO TO SPONCER NOW FOR MANY!

sure-shot
Old 03-07-19, 06:03 AM

Superior Newbie
Purchased a few dbol oils from them to test the waters recently and not impressed thus far. But im only 4 injects in at 50mg daily. I usually feel that pump kick in by this time, but nothing. Honestly taste smells and feels more like TNE. If my experience changes will definitely post up.

Last edited by sure-shot; 03-07-19 at 06:12 AM.
wrecks72
Old 03-07-19, 10:00 AM

Superior Newbie
My blood work from Pharmavol gear is in my log.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Pharmavol labs
Old 03-08-19, 01:55 AM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by sure-shot View Post
Purchased a few dbol oils from them to test the waters recently and not impressed thus far. But im only 4 injects in at 50mg daily. I usually feel that pump kick in by this time, but nothing. Honestly taste smells and feels more like TNE. If my experience changes will definitely post up.
Hey what where you thinking as in terms of result wise bc when I do inj dbol itís less water retention than oral more of a pump? What else are you running with the inj dbol?it just kinda keeps me fuller.i usally do oral dbol and do inj Anadrol bc inj Anadrol doesnít mess with my stomach.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
sure-shot
Old 03-09-19, 11:59 AM

Superior Newbie
Ive ran oral and injectable various times but prefer to inject for a quicker response, straight to the blood stream also at the same time less liver stress and passage of breakdown, though i know its still liver processed. But im just not feeling that pump or "ON" feeling i normally would experience. My experience seems to remain that of TNE.. I know we all have different experiences with certain compounds, so we can agree to disagree all day. Was just giving my experience to what this thread was asking. Also running sust250 with the dbol
sure-shot
Old 03-09-19, 12:16 PM

Superior Newbie
sure-shot
Old 03-11-19, 01:12 PM

Superior Newbie
Just took a lil longer to kick in, but really enjoying it at the moment. Too bad he's on a short hiatus, or i would placed another order. Thank you Pharmavol. Do away with your minimum though😉👍