SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page ***Ordering instructions please read***

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Pharmavol labs
Old 02-25-19, 03:55 PM
***Ordering instructions please read***

Superior Amateur
Email instructions: My apologies to anyone who feels like theyíve been ghosted. Business is busy as hell,
we get heavy traffic on email,please allow at least 24 hours for a reply... weíre not ignoring you!
Subject is very important, if itís just a question or request for current pricelist state just that.
If you made a payment and youíre letting us know please change the subject to Ďpayment sentí so I know I can move forward with your order.
I provide tracking, you donít need to remind me to send it over. I will get that to you, just be patient.
I will fulfill all orders, guaranteed. Thank you!

I get a lot of silly questions about where to inj and so forth I try to help as much as I can but this is what the fourms are for to help .im going to start posting cycle help and training to help you guys out or who ever needs it. I canít spend to much time on a email about where to inj and why there is pip in your calve after injecting there.
Old 02-25-19, 03:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
Email instructions: My apologies to anyone who feels like theyíve been ghosted. Business is busy as hell,

we get heavy traffic on email,please allow at least 24 hours for a reply... weíre not ignoring you!

Subject is very important, if itís just a question or request for current pricelist state just that.

If you made a payment and youíre letting us know please change the subject to Ďpayment sentí so I know I can move forward with your order.

I provide tracking, you donít need to remind me to send it over. I will get that to you, just be patient.

I get a lot of silly questions about where to inj and so forth I try to help as much as I can but this is what the fourms are for to help .im going to start posting cycle help and training to help you guys out or who ever needs it. I canít spend to much time on a email about where to inj and why there is pip in your calve after injecting there.
Thanks Brother, we know your busy. That's a great addative to your sevices.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
lfregoso1
Old 02-25-19, 06:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the touchdown! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Pharmavol labs
Old 02-25-19, 06:42 PM

Superior Amateur
CDlifts
Old 03-04-19, 02:35 PM

Superior Newbie
All around way too good of guy! If people are asking where and how to inject after ordering they should probably not be taking any anabolic. You're too nice for helping those dumb people out lol. Keep up the great business!
bigscottish1
Old 05-17-19, 05:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Pharmavol labs View Post

hey bro you just coming on here to explain says alot you so kudos .. unfortunatley we live in a time when people want there shit yesterday !! i remember when we were happy to get things in month to 6 weeks this isnt fucking walgreens ..