SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > The Provider
Reload this Page Welcome to The Provider HGH

The Provider Trusted Source

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-18, 10:21 AM
Welcome to The Provider HGH

Administrator
Some of you know him, he's the guy that has the GH that rocket and Chadd are always going on and on about.

He should be around soon to introduce himself and provide ordering instructions.

Welcome to the forum bro.

For anyone interested in trying the famous blacktops you can email TP here:

tp2013@anonymousspeech.com

Tell him you came from SuperiorMuscle and he will take care of you.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 11:14 AM

Founding Member
I'm running his blacks now and getting blood work next week (igf-1). Blacks and greys have always tested great. It was my first time ordering through TP but I went very smoothly.

Welcome to SM!
Old 06-03-18, 01:59 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Some of you know him, he's the guy that has the GH that rocket and Chadd are always going on and on about.

He should be around soon to introduce himself and provide ordering instructions.

Welcome to the forum bro.

Thank you for the welcome. Some of you might know me. For those who do not I have been dealing with Gh for a long time. For those who are wanting to order gh can send me email at tp2013@anonymousspeech.com . Hope to serve members of this board.

Thank you All
Bouncer and lipripper like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 02:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'm running his blacks now and getting blood work next week (igf-1). Blacks and greys have always tested great. It was my first time ordering through TP but I went very smoothly.

Welcome to SM!

Thank you
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 11:12 PM

Superior Pro
Oh you mean the ones that are 15ius per vial?? So this whole time you been running 6ius a day when you thought you were running 4ius. Telling everybody that posted blood work on 10ius vials that their stuff was underdosed. When the entire time you were wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-18, 08:43 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Oh you mean the ones that are 15ius per vial?? So this whole time you been running 6ius a day when you thought you were running 4ius. Telling everybody that posted blood work on 10ius vials that their stuff was underdosed. When the entire time you were wrong.

not defending frank the "pop tard" here.. BUT!

if the black tops are indeed overdosed it's not really fair to criticize people's blood work using other GH that isn't overdosed.

now with all that said, i doubt anyone has a problem with high dosed GH. getting more for your money is never usually a bad thing.
rado and AvidFisherman like this.
Old 06-04-18, 09:02 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
not defending frank the "pop tard" here.. BUT!

if the black tops are indeed overdosed it's not really fair to criticize people's blood work using other GH that isn't overdosed.

now with all that said, i doubt anyone has a problem with high dosed GH. getting more for your money is never usually a bad thing.
That's exactly what I've been saying. I'm gonna buy the shit out of these kits. But Chad caused alot of drama calling other sponsors scammer and any blood work that was posted was bashed. When all along he was wrong. Made an ass out of himself.

Old 06-04-18, 09:56 AM

Founding Member
I've had this conversation with TP on another board. My blood work does not show 15iu when comparing blacks to the greys. Also the person I ordered from before (not TP) stated the blacks were 10iu just like the greys.

I'm pretty sure from what I know that TP's blacks were the same as the ones I was running in the past. But we shall see as I'm getting my blood work down this week on TP's blacks.

I stated this before to Frank but he's not the brightest fella as we all know. It takes him 100 times to hear something before it makes sense to him. lol
Old 07-03-18, 04:55 AM

Superior Newbie
This source still available?
Old 07-03-18, 06:06 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundywhiffs01 View Post
This source still available?
yup.
Old 07-05-18, 07:31 AM

Superior Newbie
Ive been emailing TP trying to place an order. The responses are just not understandable or clear at all. Its literally impossible to understand, and no way could i send money after receiving the emails. Can i post the replies i got to help others, and get some clarification perhaps?
Old 07-05-18, 07:36 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Welcome to SM!
Did you post the bloodwork somewhere?
Old 07-05-18, 07:39 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Ive been emailing TP trying to place an order. The responses are just not understandable or clear at all. Its literally impossible to understand, and no way could i send money after receiving the emails. Can i post the replies i got to help others, and get some clarification perhaps?

he has tons of US customers bro. it's on you if you can't figure this whole thing out. not trying to be a dick but we can't hold your hand man. no, please don't post emails.

if you want to deal with him you are going to have to figure out how to get past the language barrier bro, this game isn't walmart. i'm sure if you put some effort in you can figure it out.
Old 07-08-18, 04:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Funds sent for 300iu of Grey Tops HGH 3 days ago. Still unsure if order is complete. 2 days since last reply, and not overly confident in the whole process.
Old 07-08-18, 08:02 PM

Founding Member
If your funds were picked up or transferred correctly it will go through. He's not always the fastest to reply but always comes through. He doesn't always send a tracking either. But worth it when you receive his product. A week after your funds were received send him an email and ask for tracking. Let us know when you received your kits.
Old 07-09-18, 01:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Will do.
Old 07-11-18, 03:18 PM

Superior Newbie
Just to update for anyone else thinking of ordering, a week on from sending funds, no order confirmation, no tracking, no replies to my emails. I don't expect it to be like an amazon order, but its very frustrating. Could a forum monitor/admin speak to TP and sort this out?
Old 07-11-18, 04:08 PM

Founding Member
When was your funds picked up?
Old 07-11-18, 04:34 PM

Administrator
Quote:
When was your funds picked up?
he sent funds only 3 days ago. i assume the funds were picked up a day or 2 ago. apparently he didn't read what you had told him. lol
Old 07-12-18, 12:07 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
he sent funds only 3 days ago. i assume the funds were picked up a day or 2 ago. apparently he didn't read what you had told him. lol
No you didn't read what i said lol. Funds were sent 7 days ago.
Old 07-12-18, 01:05 AM

Administrator
You'll get your order. His communication is lacking but he always comes through.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-18, 05:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Fingers crossed ��
Old 07-12-18, 06:16 AM

Founding Member
How did you pay? I get it that funds were sent 7 days but were they also received the same time?

Also don't be surprised if your package shows up soon with no tracking. That's how it works with him.
Old 07-12-18, 08:33 AM

Superior Newbie
I paid with Bitcoin. I confirmed all the details he asked for, (time funds sent, conversion ratio, etc), he then told me to ask for tracking a few days ago, but hasn't got back to me since. I'll just wait
Old 07-12-18, 09:22 AM

Founding Member
Seeing that it's your first time ordering through him I get being nervious but everyone I know of always gets their kits.

Be patient and let us know when they arrive? You won't be disappointed. How many kits did you get and what dose are you running?
Old 07-12-18, 09:39 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I paid with Bitcoin. I confirmed all the details he asked for, (time funds sent, conversion ratio, etc), he then told me to ask for tracking a few days ago, but hasn't got back to me since. I'll just wait
just to give you an idea of how he works, it took him like a month to send me a banner when he joined this site. lmao.
Old 07-12-18, 10:58 AM

Founding Member
And maybe I'm the exception but my kits were delivered 8 days after receiving payment.
Old 07-12-18, 04:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Just received tracking number. No idea of which provider tho so kind of pointless lol. Ordered 300iu grey tops. Going to take 2iu ED for 1st 2 weeks, then 4iu ED for a year. Have blood tests for full male hormone panel, and IGF-1 in a weeks time before starting, then will have another IGF-1 test after a month on the HGH
Old 07-12-18, 04:32 PM

Administrator
the tracking number will probably work with usps once it enters country.
Old 07-12-18, 04:37 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Just received tracking number. No idea of which provider tho so kind of pointless lol. Ordered 300iu grey tops. Going to take 2iu ED for 1st 2 weeks, then 4iu ED for a year. Have blood tests for full male hormone panel, and IGF-1 in a weeks time before starting, then will have another IGF-1 test after a month on the HGH
try using 17track.net to track it.
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 07-13-18, 10:11 AM

Superior Newbie
Regarding the IGF-1 test, does that need to be taken in a fasted state, or is it a constant reading?
Old 07-13-18, 10:15 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Regarding the IGF-1 test, does that need to be taken in a fasted state, or is it a constant reading?
Nope no need to fast. Just take your normal dose of GH no need to do 10iu like you would for a serum test.
Old 07-13-18, 10:39 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok thanks. I'll start a new thread to show the progress and results from the grey tops. Looking forward to it!
Old 07-13-18, 11:17 AM

Founding Member
My results came back great within 5 days but I would suggest waiting two weeks or more before getting your igf tested.
Old 07-13-18, 02:38 PM

Superior Newbie
What was your dosage and cycle? I cannot take 1st thing in the morning, so will be an hour after my PW shake. Should i ditch the Dextrose?
Old 07-16-18, 12:36 PM

Superior Newbie
Regarding injecting, just about to order, but wanted to double check something. Im buying 29g 1ml 0.5 inch insulin syringes. Thats what i use to draw the bac water, inject into the vial, then use the same syringe to draw the HGH out and inject correct? And 1 syringe per injection.
Old 07-17-18, 06:55 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
What was your dosage and cycle? I cannot take 1st thing in the morning, so will be an hour after my PW shake. Should i ditch the Dextrose?
I started at 4iu and then a month or two in I dropped to 3.33iu and then after a year I lowered my dose to 2.5iu which is a good long term dose to run.

Why not just take it before bed then? As long as it's an hour after food (post workout shake) you should be fine.
Old 07-17-18, 06:58 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Regarding injecting, just about to order, but wanted to double check something. Im buying 29g 1ml 0.5 inch insulin syringes. Thats what i use to draw the bac water, inject into the vial, then use the same syringe to draw the HGH out and inject correct? And 1 syringe per injection.
Draw the bac water and slowly allow the bac water to drip down the side of the vial. Then slowly spin the bottle to dissolve the HGH. I always use a new needle to inject.
Old 07-17-18, 11:03 AM

Superior Newbie
The issue I have is I cannot keep it at home. I work alone, and have a fridge there, so thats the plan. Is the size of needle i mentioned appropriate?
Old 07-17-18, 02:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:
The issue I have is I cannot keep it at home. I work alone, and have a fridge there, so thats the plan. Is the size of needle i mentioned appropriate?
29 gauge 1/2 inch pin is perfect.

https://www.medlabgear.com/shop/diab...sulin-syringe/
Old 07-20-18, 04:32 AM

Superior Newbie
Testosterone blood test results - All described as "normal" but obviously that doesn't really mean much as from what i gatt her, the range is from 18-70 years old. Anyway, my serum testosterone came in at 10.4 nmol, which converts to roughly 300 ng/dl. Pretty much very low. Is this something i should look to increase along side the HGH?
Old 07-20-18, 05:29 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Testosterone blood test results - All described as "normal" but obviously that doesn't really mean much as from what i gatt her, the range is from 18-70 years old. Anyway, my serum testosterone came in at 10.4 nmol, which converts to roughly 300 ng/dl. Pretty much very low. Is this something i should look to increase along side the HGH?
Yea run 200-300mg test e E5D.

Lower gh dose to 4-5iu per day.

Old 07-20-18, 07:05 AM

Founding Member
The max dose of TP's HGH I would run would be 4iu a day. Even at 4iu I wouldn't run it at that dose year long. For long term use I would keep it closer to 2.5iu a day.
Old 07-23-18, 06:14 AM

Superior Newbie
So.... The plot thickens. Had my IGF-1 results back today..... 962! Over the top end of the scale, with a note to contact GP regarding pituitary issues!! So my testosterone is 299 (way low) and my IGF-1 over the high end. Just goes to show the importance of blood tests i suppose. I should mention i took accutane when i was 16, and after thorough research, im certain there is something wrong with me physically, sexually and mentally. Not wanting to winge about it, just wanting to get to the bottom of it, and numerous doctors have simply said, your fine, you seem healthy. I've activity sourced and requested these tests, otherwise I would be none the wiser! Any thoughts in the crazy IGF-1 level?
Old 07-23-18, 06:39 AM

Founding Member
You're not taking any HGH right now and your igf-1 is 962?? Those numbers sound right if you're taking 7iu o 8iu of HGH a day. That's actually at a level I would be worried about for long term. I wouldn't start any HGH until you dig a little deeper into that. What supps are you taking?
Old 07-23-18, 08:28 AM

Administrator
Quote:
So.... The plot thickens. Had my IGF-1 results back today..... 962! Over the top end of the scale, with a note to contact GP regarding pituitary issues!! So my testosterone is 299 (way low) and my IGF-1 over the high end. Just goes to show the importance of blood tests i suppose. I should mention i took accutane when i was 16, and after thorough research, im certain there is something wrong with me physically, sexually and mentally. Not wanting to winge about it, just wanting to get to the bottom of it, and numerous doctors have simply said, your fine, you seem healthy. I've activity sourced and requested these tests, otherwise I would be none the wiser! Any thoughts in the crazy IGF-1 level?
Something is wrong or you aren't reading the levels correctly.

Old 07-23-18, 09:19 AM

Superior Admiral
962? Post the lab results?... that's hella excessive and your liver is hating you if true. Insulin resistance much! U should be tired as fuck and serious CTS.
Not calling you a liar, but this sounds B.S to me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-18, 10:15 AM

Superior Newbie
Shit sorry, i got the conversion ratio wrong. Its 33.4 nmol/l and i was using the same conversion of testosterone. My bad. So 254?
Old 07-23-18, 10:23 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Shit sorry, i got the conversion ratio wrong. Its 33.4 nmol/l and i was using the same conversion of testosterone. My bad. So 254?
Now im confused as fook. So your IGF is 254 on 10 iu GH?
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-18, 10:26 AM

Superior Newbie
No, haven't started GH yet, getting baselines for my IGF-1 and hormones for various reasons. Test came back shit, and IGF-1 came back as a warning for over the "normal" range. I used an online nmol/l converter, but the testosterone converter not somatomedin.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0