SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > The Provider
Reload this Page Welcome to The Provider HGH

The Provider Trusted Source

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-18, 11:30 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundywhiffs01 View Post
No, haven't started GH yet, getting baselines for my IGF-1 and hormones for various reasons. Test came back shit, and IGF-1 came back as a warning for over the "normal" range. I used an online nmol/l converter, but the testosterone converter not somatomedin.
Ok. That's not a bad baseline @ all. You should be happy with that number. That's about 1 iu of GH if your baseline was in the 100's but age varies.
Some dudes run GH and still have an IGF score of 100's. It has been proven in the forum.
Test is low then you need to speak to an Endo and get you on trt/hrt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Grundywhiffs01 likes this.
Old 07-23-18, 11:48 AM

Founding Member
A baseline of 250 is a good number. How old are you? Just so you know 350 is a good dose for long term use. What I did when I first started was I ran HGH at 4iu a day (igf score was a little over 600) for about 6 months. Then dropped to 3.33iu a day (igf score was 500) for another 6 months. Then drooped to 2.5iu (haven't tested at this dose) a day.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-18, 04:19 AM

Superior Newbie
Grey tops arrived. I did pay extra for genuine boxes with codes, so not great that they are just in plain boxes...

Superior Newbie

Superior Newbie
Old 07-27-18, 04:32 AM

Superior Newbie
[/IMG]
Old 07-27-18, 04:32 AM

Superior Newbie
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-27-18, 04:56 AM

Superior Newbie
Sorry missed the previous responses. Im 33. When i originally tested for very low testosterone, i was expecting low IGF-1 tbh. Seems to be a big link to people who have taken Accutane/Isotretinoin for acne, that it messes with your hormones, and no one really knows exactly how. For example i stopped growing after i took it (16) and pretty certain I've had low t/ altered hormones since, but its only when you research and look closely at blood tests that it becomes clear. Its very similar to post finasteride syndrome, if anyone knows much about that. So basically im having numerous tests to find out why my hormones are out of balance, oestradiol, shbg, dht etc, and including and trt appointment tomorrow. Once I've finally sorted all of that, then i will add in the HGH. I also need a GH Serum test, as other people on the Accutane forums, have similar results, and their GH levels were rock bottom even with reasonable IGF-1 ( something to do with how Accutane alters 5-AR receptors and other hormones) i don't fully understand it, but I'm determined to sort it. Anyways, any advise would be greatly appreciated, as without forum advise and knowledge, i would have never tested or questioned the bloods that were "normal" in the first place. but i realise this is regarding HGH, so I'll try and stick to that.
Old 07-27-18, 07:26 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Grey tops arrived. I did pay extra for genuine boxes with codes, so not great that they are just in plain boxes...
Alot of sources send the boxes in a separate package.
Old 07-27-18, 07:30 AM

Founding Member
Told you he would come through.

You paid extra for labels? Are these for you or are you selling them? Not sure why anyone pays extra for labels. Some people think the fancy labels will make the HGH work better. lol Lot's of times the labels come in a separate package.
Old 07-27-18, 07:30 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Alot of sources send the boxes in a separate package.
Beat me to it.
Old 07-27-18, 07:37 AM

Superior Newbie
I paid extra for labels yes.
Old 07-27-18, 07:54 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I paid extra for labels yes.
Why?
Old 07-27-18, 08:08 AM

Superior Newbie
So i could see the batch number, check the code etc. May be pointless, but i chose to
Old 07-27-18, 08:31 AM

Founding Member
Batch number is on the vials. Unless selling and buyer doesn't know about the blacks and grays it's worthless to get them. IMO
Old 07-27-18, 08:34 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
So i could see the batch number, check the code etc. May be pointless, but i chose to
They're generics, there is no verification codes on generics.
Old 07-27-18, 08:38 AM

Superior Newbie
Right ok. I presume I'll be refunded it anyway, just waiting on a reply from TP
Old 07-27-18, 10:55 AM

Administrator
if you paid extra for labels he probably sent them. not sure why you would be refunded. you should ask about these kind of things here before you order bro. you tend to order and then ask. lol. you got it backwords. live and learn.
Old 07-27-18, 12:47 PM

Superior Newbie
Don't really agree with that. I told him my order, he said if i wanted labels/genuine boxes to add another $50 dollars, so i did, they arrived in plain white boxes. Simple really, not what i paid for
Old 07-27-18, 02:06 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Don't really agree with that. I told him my order, he said if i wanted labels/genuine boxes to add another $50 dollars, so i did, they arrived in plain white boxes. Simple really, not what i paid for
That's not how it works. They come in a separate box. If you don't receive that box then say something to TP but give it another day or so.
Old 07-27-18, 02:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Ah, didn't know that. Thanks
Old 08-03-18, 03:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Hi guys. Can someone please help convert my GH Serum test results. Came in at 0.1 ug/l
Old 08-03-18, 07:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Hi guys. Can someone please help convert my GH Serum test results. Came in at 0.1 ug/l

Did you get your igf-1 levels tested?
Old 08-03-18, 07:56 AM

Superior Newbie
Not on the same day. They were 250 around a week ago
Old 08-03-18, 08:02 AM

Founding Member
I only care about igf. Never tested serum before. So you baseline is 250? If you're getting igf tested you should have done it at the same time. I won't get into a debate but serum tests are pointless.
Old 08-03-18, 08:04 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok. Yea i understand my IGF-1 is relatively good. But 0.1 on a scale of 0-5 is definitely bad. Just unsure whether to investigate it further before starting the HGH
Old 08-03-18, 08:34 AM

Founding Member
What benefits do you receive if your serum levels are raised?

What benefits do you receive when your igf-1 levels are raised?

You take test to raise your testosterone levels. You take hgh to raise your igf-1 levels.

I could care less what my serum levels are. And a lot of things can throw off your serum levels (food, sleep, you need to take 10iu before test, ect...) you should have just tested your igf-1 levels but a little late for that.
Old 08-03-18, 08:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Yea i realise IGF-1 is what we are looking tp improve, i just assumed having a good baseline IGF-1, would indicate good GH Serum levels as that's what it's made from. But i gather GH Serum is tricky to measure
Old 08-03-18, 09:15 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea i realise IGF-1 is what we are looking tp improve, i just assumed having a good baseline IGF-1, would indicate good GH Serum levels as that's what it's made from. But i gather GH Serum is tricky to measure
It's tricky to test and I've seen also where the serum score good but igf score bad. After you been on for 2 weeks go test your igf.
Old 08-03-18, 09:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Will do
Old 08-04-18, 08:05 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
You're hgh serum test will 99% of the time come back at zero or almost zero like yours did here. Your body only produces HGH in short pulses. You would have to try to pull the blood at that exact moment to get a reading on your hgh serum.

It's kind of like hitting the lottery. That is why you test igf-1. IGF-1 is a constant in your body so you can pull the blood any time and get a reading.

I just had this discussion with my endocrinologist. Hgh serum test are only good if you could know exactly when the hgh pulse was going to hit. So if you were to inject some hgh then pull bloods 3 hours later you'd get a pretty good read on the hgh.

So that is why HGH serum test is only good to do if you just injected the growth 3 hours prior to pulling bloods.

This debate over hgh serum vs igf test could be summed up basically by saying IGF test is the only way to tell if you have excess hgh in your body and is more dependable in most cases.

But the hgh serum test is a good way to test hgh instantly in a more controlled situation.

This is straight from a medical professional that specializes in hormones.
Old 08-04-18, 08:19 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
You're hgh serum test will 99% of the time come back at zero or almost zero like yours did here. Your body only produces HGH in short pulses. You would have to try to pull the blood at that exact moment to get a reading on your hgh serum.

It's kind of like hitting the lottery. That is why you test igf-1. IGF-1 is a constant in your body so you can pull the blood any time and get a reading.

I just had this discussion with my endocrinologist. Hgh serum test are only good if you could know exactly when the hgh pulse was going to hit. So if you were to inject some hgh then pull bloods 3 hours later you'd get a pretty good read on the hgh.

So that is why HGH serum test is only good to do if you just injected the growth 3 hours prior to pulling bloods.

This debate over hgh serum vs igf test could be summed up basically by saying IGF test is the only way to tell if you have excess hgh in your body and is more dependable in most cases.

But the hgh serum test is a good way to test hgh instantly in a more controlled situation.

This is straight from a medical professional that specializes in hormones.
interesting. so what if someone isn't exact on the 3 hour thing. so say it's only an hour after injection? or 4 hours after injection. would that change the test dramatically? if so I wouldn't trust most people to be that exact. so lets say you test 1 brand of gh and you get tested only an hour after the shot. then you test another brand a month later but this time you test 4 hours after shot. if the result is that much different because of just a few hours I think serum tests should be abandoned because in general most people aren't very good at sticking to exact schedules.
Old 08-04-18, 08:40 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
interesting. so what if someone isn't exact on the 3 hour thing. so say it's only an hour after injection? or 4 hours after injection. would that change the test dramatically? if so I wouldn't trust most people to be that exact. so lets say you test 1 brand of gh and you get tested only an hour after the shot. then you test another brand a month later but this time you test 4 hours after shot. if the result is that much different because of just a few hours I think serum tests should be abandoned because in general most people aren't very good at sticking to exact schedules.
Well that is a very good point. There has been a time or two that I've missed it by 20 minutes or so but for the most part after you do a couple you learn the routine. I always got up and did the injection at 6am and got to the clinic at 845 and most of the time the blood is pulled right at 3 hours.

There have been times I've gotten to the lab and it was super busy and missed it by like 20 maybe 30 mins. The score will drop a little bit like maybe at 3 hours the hgh serum score is 23 but at 3 and half it's a 19.

For me it's just a faster way to get an idea of how strong the kit is. It's just a general idea so at least I'm not shooting bunk growth for a couple weeks.

On a side note somebody said they pulled a GH serum test on TP's mauve tops that came back at 65!
Old 10-05-18, 04:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey guys,
I read all 82 posts.
You guys really spent quiete some time helping this guy. Very informative.

Ive been trying to try HGH, healing benefits, recovery and fat loss too.

I am willing to do the labs and publish them.
So first of all where do i get the labs? I tried to get them through my doctor and it was a pain. Is there any website?

And where do i see the prices of the black tops?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 11:37 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatbananas View Post
Hey guys,
I read all 82 posts.

So first of all where do i get the labs? I tried to get them through my doctor and it was a pain. Is there any website?

Blood work. Request igf test.

Email TP for list.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-18, 07:03 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatbananas View Post
Hey guys,
I read all 82 posts.

Read my first page of this log. I explain how to get blood work without going through your doctor.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...004-my-hgh-log
ihatbananas likes this.
Old 11-07-18, 08:26 AM

Superior Newbie
I placed an order a couple weeks ago. I received tracking information, but the last update was processed through hong kong facility , in transit. There has been no update since a full week?? Any ideas?
Old 11-07-18, 08:49 AM

Founding Member
Aweeks was sending me pm's and I asked him to post in the open forum so The Provider could respond and others could see.

One thing to know, is that TP has so much business that he is not always able to provide daily communication. If you received a tracking number then you are ahead of the game. If it processed through HK then you will not receive another update until it reaches US customs. My guess is that after it reaches customs you'll have your package in a couple days.

Keep us updated and let us know when you received your kits.
Old 11-07-18, 10:08 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok, thanks I appreciate it. I will and I will post some bloodwork. I ordered some gray tops.
Old 11-07-18, 11:31 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweeks90 View Post
Ok, thanks I appreciate it. I will and I will post some bloodwork. I ordered some gray tops.
You'll love them. If this is your first run with GH just remember it takes time to see results. Keep us posted!
Old 11-08-18, 02:54 AM

Superior Newbie
I have a set of TP's Mauve Tops, running at 2.5iu ED, and will be testing IGF-1 in a couple of weeks. Will post results here when I have them.
Old 11-08-18, 08:01 AM

Founding Member
Great to hear. A lot of people seem to like them. Hard to beat the price too!
Old 11-08-18, 01:02 PM

Superior Newbie
So today my tracking was updated! It says it should arrive Tuesday. Which is great news, I was thinking is it on a fucking sailboat or something? Lol. So the order timeline for others to reference went like this.. Sent payment via money gram 10-19,
Shipped 10-30,
Recieved Tracking 10-31,
Inbound New York customs 11-08,
ETA 11-13
So about 3 weeks process not to bad.
Old 11-08-18, 01:03 PM

Administrator
Quote:
So today my tracking was updated! It says it should arrive Tuesday. Which is great news, I was thinking is it on a fucking sailboat or something? Lol. So the order timeline for others to reference went like this.. Sent payment via money gram 10-19,
Shipped 10-30,
Recieved Tracking 10-31,
ETA 11-13
haha, it's coming via floating drift wood across the Atlantic.
Old 11-08-18, 01:29 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Shipped 10-30,
Recieved Tracking 10-31,
ETA 11-13
Just be grateful you received tracking! Most donít receive that but the package always arrives!
Old 01-12-19, 07:25 AM

Superior Newbie
im having a really hard time communication with TP. maybe because i told him that he will receive US bitcoin but i will have to make the adjustment to how much i send since its in canadian dollar and its more, no need to do this anymore since i found out how to send US directly from my account.. maybe ill try again.. im just not quite understanding him..
Old 01-12-19, 08:16 AM

Superior Newbie
Well, I am a bit concerned I have been taking 4 iu up to 5 iu on at least 5 days a week. On the grey tops for 2 kits now and still have one to go. I got my igf1 checked and it came back at 127. I'm 28 . something is way off.
Old 01-12-19, 11:15 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Bull View Post
im having a really hard time communication with TP. maybe because i told him that he will receive US bitcoin but i will have to make the adjustment to how much i send since its in canadian dollar and its more, no need to do this anymore since i found out how to send US directly from my account.. maybe ill try again.. im just not quite understanding him..
bro no offense but you are never going to get anywhere with him sending multiple emails and speaking to him like you are used too. his first lauguge is not english and he is incredibly busy. you send some kind of confusing email talking about candain vs US payment etc.. it's just going to get confusing for both parties. you ever seen the seinfeld soup nazi episode? that's how you have to be. direct and to the point with no bs in between.
Old 01-12-19, 11:18 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Well, I am a bit concerned I have been taking 4 iu up to 5 iu on at least 5 days a week. On the grey tops for 2 kits now and still have one to go. I got my igf1 checked and it came back at 127. I'm 28 . something is way off.
post the results. would be the first I've heard of his GH testing low. pretty sure if you have all the proof he will replace the junk product.
Old 01-12-19, 12:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Did you get labs before?

Post before and after.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0