SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > The Provider
Reload this Page Welcome to The Provider HGH

The Provider Trusted Source

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-19, 01:32 PM

Superior Newbie
It really bums me out because I was hoping to have found a consistent source. I would continue buying from him if he can make this right. Bloodwork screenshot is attached from my medical portal. I dont see the relevance to having prior bloodwork, with levels in the 100s lol unless you think my body produces none. Haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2019-01-12-12-24-30.jpg (139.3 KB, 8 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 03:45 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweeks90 View Post
It really bums me out because I was hoping to have found a consistent source. I would continue buying from him if he can make this right. Bloodwork screenshot is attached from my medical portal. I dont see the relevance to having prior bloodwork, with levels in the 100s lol unless you think my body produces none. Haha
Regardless, ALWAYS do labs before you jump on anything.

Why wouldn't anyone want to know the real facts before going on?

Well hopefully you'll get some answers either way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-19, 03:53 PM

Superior Newbie
That is fair, I have done an igf1 test twice. Although last time was on 2iu from a different source and it was 245.
Old 01-12-19, 04:31 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That is fair, I have done an igf1 test twice. Although last time was on 2iu from a different source and it was 245.
Many many variables here and again, I'm not picking a side so hear me out; I know this board and the members very well, been here since day one and I've seen it all, and so has this board.

Theories.

You truly didn't take any shots and got labs and shit results.

You did indeed take the shot and the stuff or THAT vial is bunk, it is a possibility.

You just started here, no history when the source has a reputation like no other. Who's to say you're not just trying to get a free kit or money back.

Again, just pointing out the certain questions that will arise from this.

I ALWAYS SEE both sides and I formulate my own opinion.

Old 01-12-19, 04:33 PM

Founding Member
Remember who you're dealing with regardless of their reputation in the community.

Drug dealers all day. When was the last time you met an honest drug dealer?

Exactly. It is the game and everyone gets burned at some point

Old 01-12-19, 05:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Yeah, I know. Certainly, all things are plausible. I wish I was saying the same thing I have read over and over, posting great results. Unfortunately, that isn't my experience. Like You said, who knows maybe one kit was bad. Idk. I sent TP an email, hopefully we can come to some sort of settlement. And yes you are also correct this isnt Wal-MART. 😆
rado likes this.
Old 01-12-19, 05:31 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yeah, I know. Certainly, all things are plausible. I wish I was saying the same thing I have read over and over, posting great results. Unfortunately, that isn't my experience. Like You said, who knows maybe one kit was bad. Idk. I sent TP an email, hopefully we can come to some sort of settlement. And yes you are also correct this isnt Wal-MART.
I'm sure it'll be handled. I just wanted you to see how others would and could perceive this as, that's all.

But welcome and post freely man.

Many of us here have been around each other for a good 15yrs plus and a few, more than 20yrs.

Good group here and we tend to fuck around and talk shit, but we mean well.

Old 01-12-19, 07:18 PM

Administrator
Aweeks, I will contact tp and see if we can't get this figured out bro.

Rado who are you again? Never seen you around here. Your weird bro.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-19, 09:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Thank you Bouncer. I understand I am a newbie. I hope to get to know you guys better. I wish this wasnt the introduction. lol
Old 01-13-19, 01:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
bro no offense but you are never going to get anywhere with him sending multiple emails and speaking to him like you are used too. his first lauguge is not english and he is incredibly busy. you send some kind of confusing email talking about candain vs US payment etc.. it's just going to get confusing for both parties. you ever seen the seinfeld soup nazi episode? that's how you have to be. direct and to the point with no bs in between.
Actually I believe his rep is from the US and does speak English just fine. Unless he's dealing with someone different. I spoke to him on different occasions and there was never a language barrier.

But B is correct in that he will not carry out long conversations. Get to the point say what you have to and nothing more. I always tell people to give yourself at least a month from the time you start the order until you receive it. He's extremely busy just remember that.
Old 01-13-19, 01:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
What brand did you get and what was the batch number?
Old 01-13-19, 01:47 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Well, I am a bit concerned I have been taking 4 iu up to 5 iu on at least 5 days a week. On the grey tops for 2 kits now and still have one to go. I got my igf1 checked and it came back at 127. I'm 28 . something is way off.
So what is your protocol when taking HGH? What days and at what dose? And when did you get bloodwork done?
Old 01-13-19, 05:04 PM

Superior Newbie
I never saw a batch number, but I will check again. I bought grey tops 3 kits. I take it 2iu in the morning 5:30am.. And 2iu in the evening 6 pm. On training days I dont on off days. Average 5 days on and 2 off. Never 2 days off in a row. TP responded asking me to take a serum test.. As in Gh serum test, I suppose, which in my understanding is worthless. The number is arbitrary.
Old 01-14-19, 08:00 AM

Founding Member
No reason to take days off. It would be better to lower your dose to 3.33iu a day everyday.

Every vial has the batch number on it. Lots of guys on another board post results and state the batch number. Let me know and Iíll see what I can dig up.
Old 01-14-19, 09:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Idk I guess that is debatable. Everyday method vs Targeted pulses. There is a greater stimulus or catalyst for growth on training days. Igf1 levels remain elevated on off day anyway. The point being you could hypothetically recruit more stem(satellite) cells on training days and larger pulses of hgh. Causing growth where you want it...Respectfully, just my opinion. The vials are completely clear with no writing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-15-58.jpg (386.1 KB, 6 views)
Bouncer likes this.
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM

Founding Member
Man Iím almost positive all vials have batch numbers on them. The blacks now also have the logo and batch number but thought that was the same for all TPís brands. I only used the greys once but thought for sure they had batch number.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0