SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Purity Source Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/purity-source-labs/)
-   -   Avid's low test, high tren, low calories, and high protein PSL log (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/purity-source-labs/70301-avids-low-test-high-tren-low-calories-high-protein-psl-log)

AvidFisherman 08-02-17 07:59 PM

Avid's low test, high tren, low calories, and high protein PSL log

Experiment:

Length of time 12 weeks.

Thesis:
By putting myself on a calorie deficit of 55% of my maintenance calories but keep my protein intake high, and suppliment extraneous hormones, I will be able to loose body fat mass rapidly while increasing muscle mass.

Once I start my blast I will drop my calories to 1800kcal/day: 270g protein, 40g fat, 90g carbohydrates

Blast:
Low dose test: 200mg/week 12 weeks*

Moderate/high tren: 600mg/week 12 weeks*

Moderate masteron enathte : 600mg/week 12 weeks*

Turnibol 50mg/week for 6 weeks*

T4
adex*tabs
caber

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Bouncer 08-02-17 08:28 PM

sounds interesting. only thing i have to add is that if you get great results dont stop at 12 weeks. keep going till the fat is gone bro!

AvidFisherman 08-02-17 08:45 PM

I don't really want to be on tren longer than that because of how it tanks my lipids. Ill keep going but switch up compounds.

Bouncer 08-02-17 08:50 PM

I'm doing a cycle switch soon myself. Switching from test and deca to test, mast, anavar.

I'll be interested in how you feel with the low test dose because that's what I plan on doing this winter with a higher dose of deca.

AvidFisherman 08-02-17 09:13 PM

I read that it decreases tren sides greatly. limited insomnia, normal sex drive, less bloat, less night sweats, less aggression, and less moodiness. I hope this is true for me.

AvidFisherman 08-02-17 09:16 PM

I'm pretty sure I am going to get a lipid motoring device. The one I am looking at has an accuracy of 95% and it does not cost more than 2 lipid panels.

obscured78 08-02-17 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 777187)
I'm doing a cycle switch soon myself. Switching from test and deca to test, mast, anavar.

I'll be interested in how you feel with the low test dose because that's what I plan on doing this winter with a higher dose of deca.

You gonna have a new favorite if you've never ran mast before.

Androman 08-02-17 10:36 PM

Subscribed bud. What do you think about cycling Clen? It definitely works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankTheTank55 08-03-17 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 777187)

I thought you were a Deca only cycle or something? Changed your mind?

boricuarage79 08-03-17 01:19 AM

Masteron should always be included when running tren IMO... this is why they always make blends with masteron

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AvidFisherman 08-03-17 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 777197)

I tried it once a long time ago and didn't like how it made me feel.

lipripper 08-03-17 07:58 AM

Good luck with this run bro, I hope it works as you desire it too. Just curious as to your thoughts on how you seem to take a compound and then you get emotional issues or something and then ya stop. How will you cope with the sides and stick to it if they occur?

rado 08-03-17 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 777197)

Many studies show how bad clen is for the heart.

With a good diet and training and the stuff he's on, I'd say he'll be good

boricuarage79 08-03-17 08:40 AM

Clen is poison... would not touch it ever for ever again

AvidFisherman 08-03-17 09:21 AM

Fitness/Nutrition Post #1:

Energy balance is not an exact predictor of changes in body fat, muscle mass, or even body weight. It simply describes how much energy will be stored (in some form) or released from the system. However, energy balance is still the primary tool at our disposal when it comes to maximizing the rate of either loss of fat mass or gain in lean body mass. Regardless of whether you are in a calorie surplus/deficit/balance, the processes of storing and releasing fat from fat cells will be continually running in cycles throughout the day. Fat storage or release from a cell, or even fat oxidation for that matter, should not be considered as one snapshot in time. Fat gain is determined by the net effect over a prolonged period of the continual fat storing and fat releasing cycles. For all intents and purposes, if over a long period of time we have a net negative energy balance, then we can assume in most scenarios it is likely there will be a loss of fat mass.

Pros of an aggressive diet:

Having a more aggressive fat loss diet does not cause more weight regain over traditional dieting and it helps you get into good condition faster.

Large calorie deficits do not always mean muscle mass will be lost. Even advanced trainees and athletes can maintain/gain muscle during a deficit

McMaster University had a study of people on different calorie deficits. The greatest was 40% under their maintenance calories. They trained with high intensity exercise, resistance training, and HIIT. The lower protein group preserved lean mass while the higher protein group gained lean mass. This shows that even with a diet low in protein if you resistance train you can maintain your muscle on a calorie deficit, and if your protein intake is high you can gain muscle mass on a severe calorie deficit.

Researchers at Pennington Biomedical Research Centre published a study looking at the effect of caloric restriction on overweight individuals:

Control= maintenance calories lost 1%

Calorie restriction-25% reduction of calories lost= 10.4%

Calorie restriction and exercise 12.5% decreased calorie and 12.5% increase in energy expenditure= lost 10%

Large Calorie Deficit group- 890 kcal/day until 15% weight reduction and then switched to maintenance= lost 13.9%

Low Calorie dieters had a higher weight reduction even though they only dieted for 8-11 weeks and then went maintenance instead of the full 24 week diet for group 2 and 3.

Cons of an aggressive diet:

Short and more aggressive diets lead to a greater decrease in resting energy expenditure, there is a sharper adaptation to the metabolism. However, because the diet is short you can return to maintenance and reverse most of the metabolic adaptations.

Less food will decrease your maximum recoverable volume so you do not recover from training to the same extent as when you are on a high caloric intake (I've got some hormones coming in that say otherwise [emoji48] ).

Summary:

It comes down to a psychological preference. Do you want to go on a low deficit for a long period of time or a large deficit for a short period of time?

Sources:

Sigma Nutrition

Some other places I cannot remember

Bouncer 08-03-17 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obscured78 (Post 777194)
You gonna have a new favorite if you've never ran mast before.

i ran it with test one other time and loved it. made the test cycle better. from what i understand it's a drug that makes other drugs better. with test its by lowering shbg and freeing up more testosterone for muscle building. it also seems to have some kind of anti estro properties. i'm not sure how it helps with tren but im guessing it does since a bunch of guys here are saying it does.

Bouncer 08-03-17 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 (Post 777202)
I thought you were a Deca only cycle or something? Changed your mind?

i posted about it in the deca thread. just like anytime i run anything with progesterone as soon as i go up to certain dose boom nips get puffy. thats what happened when i increased the deca slightly lol. decided right at that moment the experiment was over. people that just sit back and allow gyno to develop because they want the results of a cycle are retards. if you have tits whats the point.

boricuarage79 08-03-17 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 777240)
i ran it with test one other time and loved it. made the test cycle better. from what i understand it's a drug that makes other drugs better. with test its by lowering shbg and freeing up more testosterone for muscle building. it also seems to have some kind of anti estro properties. i'm not sure how it helps with tren but im guessing it does since a bunch of guys here are saying it does.

Same reason to take it with test because it is sygernetic with Tren... plus it will harden you the fuck up if you are very lean... it's more cosmetic purpose... plus you will have raging boners...

How much you plan to run?

Bouncer 08-03-17 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777242)
Same reason to take it with test because it is sygernetic with Tren... plus it will harden you the fuck up if you are very lean... it's more cosmetic purpose... plus you will have raging boners...

How much you plan to run?

i was thinking 250mgs test e twice a week and 200mgs mast e twice a week with 30mgs anavar.

so 500mgs test and 400mgs mast per week.

boricuarage79 08-03-17 12:49 PM

Make sure you training 3 hours a day

AvidFisherman 08-03-17 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777245)
Make sure you training 3 hours a day

Why 3 hours?

obscured78 08-03-17 02:12 PM

Mast brought out so many more veins I didn't know I had. Of course having diet on point is a given though to get full benefits. And yes.... raging boners all day long. It's my favorite add on to any cycle I think. Makes a lot of people go bald but I have no history of that in my family and so far have not lost any hair.

boricuarage79 08-03-17 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 777250)
Why 3 hours?

It's an inside joke... he knows what I mean

Androman 08-03-17 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 777224)
Many studies show how bad clen is for the heart.

With a good diet and training and the stuff he's on, I'd say he'll be good

Is it really that bad even if used at moderation? I would understand abusing high dosages for long periods of time

rado 08-03-17 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 777257)
Is it really that bad even if used at moderation? I would understand abusing high dosages for long periods of time

Yea brother, even at lower doses

Bouncer 08-03-17 08:24 PM

Never used clen but read it's horrible.

Androman 08-03-17 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 777302)
Yea brother, even at lower doses

Oh god...Oh god, what have I done?!? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1fb147334f.jpg

rado 08-03-17 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 777303)
Never used clen but read it's horrible.

I have used it in excess of 160mcgs a day...minimum was 130....then I remember bigscott began having some heart issues, posted some good links and well...rest is history

boricuarage79 08-04-17 07:03 AM

Even the smallest dose of clen I couldn't hang... they say the shakes go away in few days, but it ain't worth it to me...
I had no sides with DNP besides sweating my ass off... being summer it did not help, but you don't need that shit eithet

rado 08-04-17 08:11 AM

Drop fat=eat right and cardio

Simple shit

AvidFisherman 08-04-17 09:14 AM

My shoulder and trap work is starting to pay off.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fdc8e39802.jpg

boricuarage79 08-04-17 09:15 AM

^don't do drugs kids

boricuarage79 08-04-17 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777341)
^don't do drugs kids

This was meant for Rados comment before Avid starts throwing a fit lol..

Imagine Avid looking like that at 10 percent!!

rado 08-04-17 09:26 AM

Looking better avid

AvidFisherman 08-04-17 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777342)

Imagine Avid looking like that at 10 percent!!

Thats the long term goal. Im hoping with the intense calorie deficit I am going to be on with the mast and tren, I will get down to 13% or so within the 12 weeks.

obscured78 08-04-17 11:47 AM

That's a big sum a b!tch

AvidFisherman 08-04-17 11:54 AM

6'2" @306

obscured78 08-04-17 12:09 PM

Sheesh I feel very insignificant right now!

boricuarage79 08-04-17 12:11 PM

Big boy for sure, but he needs to drop that fat to look like a freak

obscured78 08-04-17 12:24 PM

^ True. Personally I wouldn't even run the mast yet. Drop bf% a good bit first. Won't notice the cosmetic affects of it until you drop the bf.

AvidFisherman 08-04-17 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777381)
Big boy for sure, but he needs to drop that fat to look like a freak

Its coming off, that I guarantee. Next year this time I'm going to be looking like Rado and Bouncer.

obscured78 08-04-17 12:37 PM

Nah you'll be looking better

Chicken 08-05-17 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777328)
Even the smallest dose of clen I couldn't hang... they say the shakes go away in few days, but it ain't worth it to me...
I had no sides with DNP besides sweating my ass off... being summer it did not help, but you don't need that shit eithet

79 I thought u had the iq of a rock and then here u r forming sentences and makin sence and shit, a lot of it???? Should have known when u called me sid. [emoji83]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

boricuarage79 08-05-17 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 777570)
79 I thought u had the iq of a rock and then here u r forming sentences and makin sence and shit, a lot of it???? Should have known when u called me sid. [emoji83]

Stfu turd. Your essays sounds like a down syndrome kid wrote them...so ETAH

Chicken 08-05-17 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777572)
Stfu turd. Your essays sounds like a down syndrome kid wrote them...so ETAH

I was right about the rock

boricuarage79 08-05-17 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 777573)

You was right about my nuts in your mouth

Chicken 08-05-17 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 777574)
You was right about my nuts in your mouth

Y day u were asking a guy about the size of his 2day thinking about ur nuts in my mouth?????

boricuarage79 08-05-17 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 777575)
Y day u were asking a guy about the size of his 2day thinking about ur nuts in my mouth?????

Brb chicken going to do a 3 hour cock strong workout

rado 08-05-17 07:07 AM

Nice way to fuck up a mans thread you both retards

rado 08-05-17 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 777573)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 777570)

You need to chill the fuck out as well. Fucks sake