SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Purity Source Labs
Reload this Page PSL Anavar Log

Purity Source Labs Trusted Source


Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By OTG85
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By rado

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-17, 02:17 PM
PSL Anavar Log
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9625
Will switch over to this once I'm done with the other var I'm using and compare.

Will be running 50mgs per day.

Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 08:06 PM
  #2
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes: 37
Subbed brother!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 08:15 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
Nice...looking forward to this. I'm running var right now and will run mine for 6 months; can never go wrong with dyel

I'm also 50mgs ED...when I get up, 25mgs on empty stomach and coffee. Then 25mgs around 4 to 6pm...the pumps are beautiful
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 08:17 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
Btw, I've had euro products and I've tested them both with bloods and Labmax, they good products for sure.
Macedog24 and OTG85 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 07:47 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9625
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Btw, I've had euro products and I've tested them both with bloods and Labmax, they good products for sure.
did you happen to labmax the var?
Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 08:12 PM
  #6
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
did you happen to labmax the var?


I can show you labmax var in a bit by EP


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 10:12 PM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
did you happen to labmax the var?
I haven't done this lab on Var. But I do have a video of me testing the var for dyel and good to go as always.

I am testing some soon
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-17, 02:58 PM
  #8
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes: 37



Labmax done on var


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 04:10 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9625
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post



Labmax done on var


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By a PSL rep.

Not saying it's not true but I'm gonna roidtest it soon myself.

https://roidtest.com/collections/ind...ne-2-step-test
OTG85 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 08:58 AM
  #10
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
By a PSL rep.

Not saying it's not true but I'm gonna roidtest it soon myself.

https://roidtest.com/collections/ind...ne-2-step-test


For what it's worth brother. I'm looking forward to your test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-17, 09:15 PM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9625
Going to start running these now. I have a suspicion the other var I was just running was actually winstrol. I will test both brands with the roidtest kit but in the meantime I want to see if I feel or notice a difference between this brand and the other brand.
OTG85 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 07:22 PM
  #12
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Going to start running these now. I have a suspicion the other var I was just running was actually winstrol. I will test both brands with the roidtest kit but in the meantime I want to see if I feel or notice a difference between this brand and the other brand.


I bought var from a domestic source that was winny a couple years back. Sad how often this happens. I believe that maybe only 20% of var on the market is legit. The rest is low dose Dbol or winny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 07:35 PM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
I bought var from a domestic source that was winny a couple years back. Sad how often this happens. I believe that maybe only 20% of var on the market is legit. The rest is low dose Dbol or winny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree with it being that low, but I know it's faked often.

Having a great reputable source who's been around the boards for many years with solid good rep, is key all day

Some good sources out there with legit var. Now how potent it is? That's still a mystery.

Labmax has kits to test purity and if indeed it's masked with winny or dbol, or anything else for that matter, it'll show for sure.

I'll be testing more Var really soon on some of the sponsors here.
OTG85 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-17, 04:49 AM
  #14
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
P.S.L Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 152
I have a labmax on the var

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-17, 04:54 AM
  #15
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
P.S.L Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Will switch over to this once I'm done with the other var I'm using and compare.

Will be running 50mgs per day.

Nice pic. Definitely g2g!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-17, 02:56 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9625
so just like the liming var i ran i got the same sides on the euro pharm var. joint pain and nauseous feeling almost all day even as low as 30mg per day. my body just dosent like var. i've seen about 5 labmax tests showing the euro pharm is infact var. unfortionatly i still cant test either brand because roidtest kits are still not here. i will never order from roidtest again. only labmax.
rado and Macedog24 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-17, 03:28 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
so just like the liming var i ran i got the same sides on the euro pharm var. joint pain and nauseous feeling almost all day even as low as 30mg per day. my body just dosent like var. i've seen about 5 labmax tests showing the euro pharm is infact var. unfortionatly i still cant test either brand because roidtest kits are still not here. i will never order from roidtest again. only labmax.
Labmax is way to go...5 days tops. Comes out of Canada
Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-17, 03:29 PM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2860
I need to get some var from other sponsors to test.

Euro products have tested good on other stuff though.
Macedog24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0