SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > SelectHGH
Reload this Page Advise needed for Select HGH Norditropin

SelectHGH Trusted Source

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grundywhiffs01

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-18, 05:53 AM
Advise needed for Select HGH Norditropin

Superior Newbie
Hi guys. This is my first post, so please excuse any "newbie" questions. I have be en reading through the forum, trying to gather information regarding HGH. I am looking to start my first cycle, and have decided on Select HGH Norditropin pen 30iu.I will be taking 2iu 1 hour after my Post Workout Shake. I wanted to ask if this seems a sensible approach, and also how to purchase through Bitcoin. Id like to just pay via visa debit, but this isn't an option? Any advice or recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks
John
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-18, 07:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundywhiffs01 View Post
Hi guys. This is my first post, so please excuse any "newbie" questions. I have be en reading through the forum, trying to gather information regarding HGH. I am looking to start my first cycle, and have decided on Select HGH Norditropin pen 30iu.I will be taking 2iu 1 hour after my Post Workout Shake. I wanted to ask if this seems a sensible approach, and also how to purchase through Bitcoin. Id like to just pay via visa debit, but this isn't an option? Any advice or recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks
John
you can shoot anytime you want. results will be the same no matter when you inject. shoot whenever is convenient to you.

as far as bitcoin goes, you need sign up with an exhange like coinbase, Gemini, Kraken etc.. you can then connect your bank account and buy bitcoin. from there you can send bitcoin to the source.
Old 06-11-18, 07:46 AM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer - Thanks for the reply. It only appears to let me buy in £ ( uk) but the btc wallet from Select HGH is in $. Just not overly comfortable with the process.
Reading the Norditropin, is that product / dosage good for a beginner?
Thanks
Old 06-11-18, 07:54 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Bouncer - Thanks for the reply. It only appears to let me buy in £ ( uk) but the btc wallet from Select HGH is in $. Just not overly comfortable with the process.
Thanks
there are plenty of exchanges that are USD. it's very easy bro, you are going to have to get used to it, most sources are switching to btc. just do a little research on the process.

yes that dosage is perfect.
Old 06-11-18, 07:56 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks
If dosed properly I would recommend 2.5iu to start with. This should put your IGF-1 levels about 100 points over the high and of normal for you.

The best thing to do is get blood work to see where your baseline is and then test a couple weeks after using HGH.
Old 06-11-18, 08:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok, I'll figure out the bitcoin ��.
Regarding the Norditropin, just wanted to clear up....
Does it need to be kept refrigerated?
For 2/2.5iu, should i do Every day, or 5 on 2 off? Or does it not really matter?
And finally, how many months is a sensible duration?

Thanks again
Old 06-11-18, 08:47 AM

Administrator
yea keep in fridge. it can last for awhile at room temp but best kept in fridge.

i would do everyday not 5 on 2 off.

i would run it a minimum of 6 months. you will start noticing results around the 3 month mark. side effects like tiredness, tight hands etc.. will start around 2-3 weeks in my experience.
Old 06-11-18, 08:51 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok thanks that clears things up. So many differing approaches! Any time limit around eating before / after taking? I will be having a low carb diet
Old 06-11-18, 09:00 AM

Administrator
nah not really. your injecting GH directly so the whole concept of food effecting the ability of the GH to "rise" is outdated. its not like your taking something like mk-677 to try and raise you levels of GH. by shooting gh directly there is no trying to "raise levels", it's simply there immediately if that makes any sense.
Old 06-11-18, 09:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Yep that makes sense.
I assume taking things like Tribulus, zma and melatonin have no impact or effect on the HGH.
What would an average IGF - 1 be for me? 33 years old.
Old 06-11-18, 09:16 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yep that makes sense.
I assume taking things like Tribulus, zma and melatonin have no impact or effect on the HGH.
None of that would impact hgh.

For your age it should be between 75-216.
Old 06-11-18, 09:18 AM

Administrator
hard to say because everyone is different. you would need to get blood work. you would need to find your natural igf level and then measure it again after on gh for a bit.

Quote:
Yep that makes sense.
Old 06-11-18, 09:20 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
hard to say because everyone is different. you would need to get blood work. you would need to find your natural igf level and then measure it again after on gh for a bit.
I think he's asking what his natural igf should be.

The range I gave him is what it "should" be. But as you can see it varies a decent amount from the low to high end.
Old 06-11-18, 09:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok thanks guys. Il post my results.
Old 06-11-18, 02:14 PM

Superior Newbie
I've emailed Select and also sent a private message on here... No reply. Still unsure as to what i have to do to pay. The email they sent simply said..... Your order is in stock, BTC Ref ********* each reference is unique, we do not need payment confirmation. I may be being stupid, but surely more information could be given, before i send $350 through Bitcoin?
Old 06-11-18, 02:57 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I've emailed Select and also sent a private message on here... No reply. Still unsure as to what i have to do to pay. The email they sent simply said..... Your order is in stock, BTC Ref ********* each reference is unique, we do not need payment confirmation. I may be being stupid, but surely more information could be given, before i send $350 through Bitcoin?
Btc all you need is a code.

But they should be responding to you.

When you email them let them know your from this site.

If they know bouncer is watching they will respond. I'm kind of a big deal in this game. LOL
Old 06-11-18, 03:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Ah ok so i have that code. So i need to purchase some bitcoin, then send it to the code? Ha. Yes I've worked that out from reading various threads ��
Old 06-11-18, 03:15 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Ah ok so i have that code. So i need to purchase some bitcoin, then send it to the code? Ha. Yes I've worked that out from reading various threads ��
yea you purchase btc and you send to the code select provides.

BUT do not send payment until they respond to your pm or email. customer service is important. i dont want you sending them money and not getting your product for awhile because they are on vacation or some shit.
Old 06-11-18, 03:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok. I'll await there response. I presume they read these threads anyway as they're in the "Select HGH" forum
Old 06-11-18, 03:28 PM

Administrator
Good call. Keep us updated. If they haven't responded by Wed let me know and I will contact them.
Old 06-12-18, 06:19 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Ok. I'll await there response. I presume they read these threads anyway as they're in the "Select HGH" forum
Grundy you get a response back yet? The main guy just got back. He should be responding soon.
Old 06-13-18, 02:57 PM

Superior Newbie
I received an email Just confirming they only accept Cyrpto payments or Western Union. Im confident in the Bitcoin process now, so will order shortly. Off to Spain for a week beginning of July, so as i don't want to have a break in the cycle, will order as soon as im back. I'll be sure to take bloods, and update as soon as ordered. Thanks again
Bouncer likes this.
Old 06-13-18, 10:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I received an email Just confirming they only accept Cyrpto payments or Western Union. Im confident in the Bitcoin process now, so will order shortly. Off to Spain for a week beginning of July, so as i don't want to have a break in the cycle, will order as soon as im back. I'll be sure to take bloods, and update as soon as ordered. Thanks again
If you order now it probably won't be there till after you get back anyway. Takes 2-3 weeks sometimes.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-18, 03:25 PM

Superior Newbie
So, ive decided, and ordered some Mk-677 as a tester before the gh. Figured would help me save up, to be able to buy 6 months worth of gh at a sensible dose. Regarding the Mk-677, I've bought liquid from Peptide Zones,and plan on taking 10mg ED, in the A. M For 6 months. Heard people saying it has to be left under the tongue? Can someone explain how to take?

Thanks
Old 06-16-18, 03:33 PM

Administrator
Quote:
So, ive decided, and ordered some Mk-677 as a tester before the gh. Figured would help me save up, to be able to buy 6 months worth of gh at a sensible dose. Regarding the Mk-677, I've bought liquid from Peptide Zones,and plan on taking 10mg ED, in the A. M For 6 months. Heard people saying it has to be left under the tongue? Can someone explain how to take?

Thanks
I've used both. Mk-677 is nothing like gh. Mk-677 isn't bad, it's just that results are totally different

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-18, 03:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Yea i read through your log, and various others. Seems to get mixed reviews. I just wanted to be able to use enough hgh for it to be worthwhile, so this is my tester of gh boosters. How are the drops taken best?
Old 06-17-18, 03:46 PM

Administrator
just take it like you would take any med. swallow it.
Old 06-26-18, 03:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer - which HGH would you recommend buying now? Quite a few different types. Also, do i need to buy needles, or do they come with the product?
Old 06-26-18, 08:22 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Bouncer - which HGH would you recommend buying now? Quite a few different types. Also, do i need to buy needles, or do they come with the product?
go with what you were gonna buy when you started the thread. you seem all over the place bro. first your buying gh, then mk-677, now back to gh? go with your first instinct.

yes you need to buy pins. check out https://www.medlabgear.com
Old 06-27-18, 06:45 AM

Superior Newbie
Ha, yea I am tbh. Any chance of a link to the pins to use with Norditropin pens? Or what size/type to buy. I have no idea, and there's hundreds on that site.
Old 06-27-18, 08:22 AM

Administrator
ahh the pens need a different kind of needle i believe. get a form of Gh that just comes in vial that way it's easier with buying pins separately.
Old 06-27-18, 09:04 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok, so having said that, would you go Select HGH ZTropin or Pharmatropin?
Old 06-27-18, 09:36 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Ok, so having said that, would you go Select HGH ZTropin or Pharmatropin?
pharmatropin or hygetropin.

did not like the ztropin. gave me welts.
Old 06-27-18, 09:53 AM

Superior Newbie
What's Welts?
Old 06-27-18, 10:19 AM

Administrator
Quote:
What's Welts?
itchy red spot around the injection area. i'm not a fan of ztropin.

hyges much better.
Old 06-29-18, 05:01 PM

Superior Newbie
Anyone used Turkish Pharmacy HGH? Seem to get more consistent reviews on MesoRX forum
Old 10-03-18, 08:11 AM

Superior Newbie
In the event, you want the advantages given by hgh, but donít want to deal with the unwanted problems, the best way to use it is by the cycles and dosages Some pointers out here: https://goodhgh.com/cycles-dosages/
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0